Katie Price #372 Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat. Just shut up about Alex, Kieran and Pete!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly hate seeing people falling out on here and conflict. 😘 We are all different and have our own points of views and values.
It would be horrible that people thought the thread was unwelcoming. I don't want to police anyone, far from it. We have those wonderful ignore and report buttons if needed.
There will be many times we don't agree with each other. Everyone is important. People are bound to overlap from threads as KP has done so much damage everywhere.
I've honestly learnt so much information from people on here, I've cried with your situations and laughed so hard at some of the things people come up with and photoshopped pictures.
Back to sticking my thumb(y) out to get a ride on that karma bus. 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 104
Sadly this doesn’t surprise me. My partner is the victim of parental alienation. It’s been over a year since he saw his children and the 2 years before that he was forced to jump through hoops and had plans cancelled last minute. His ex works within social services so knows exactly how to play the system and knows he can’t afford to go through the court systems. There need to be tougher laws in place to stop this happening. An easy one, if you’re refusing to let a parent see their children for no good reason then you should not be allowed to claim child maintenance. I’m sure that would stop a lot of these cases!
Now this is a sticky one for me! I don’t have experience of parental alienation but I do have experience of non payment of maintenance to the tune of £50,000! Which was ultimately written off by the CMS! I received a total of £3K of maintenance payments in 22 years from my ex-partner (who was working but like skanky knickers not paying tax and NI!) however I never once would have stopped my child’s father from seeing them despite him not contributing to their upbringing!
I feel that maintenance and contact need to be separate however completely agree that parental alienation along with non payment of maintenance need tougher laws to combat them.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Why would the media care if Karen from Wigan thinks a GFM is a bit wiffy.
My opinion is that there are many many men sadly in his position but probably a worse one. They haven't the evidence he has about their ex. They have no GFM being made.
They have to work a normal job and save every penny to see their kids. I hope he gets them back , I wouldn't want a "smear" campaign against him. He seems a good decent Dad.
I can still however find the GFM a bit grifty and find it odd they dont advertise it anywhere but tattle for more exposure and donations.
If I was desperate I would advertise it everywhere. Even my arse cheeks if I had an OF site 😜
He does work a 'normal' job and he does child care. How many times can these things be repeated?! He shows his 'normal job' all the time.

Family court can cost 20, 30k for complex cases and that's a fact. KP is a headcase and does not comply to drag things out. That's a form of financial abuse. Even if he saved 'every penny' he could still be bankrupt and homeless. So why should he have to suffer that if some of us WANT to help him? We can't possibly know or help all these other men you refer to but maybe some of us have helped family in a similar way!

One of the things that gets my goat about criticism of Kieran is that it does seem to be routed in sexism. 'Ooooh why doesn't he have a proper job and go back to plastering', He does, he does Physical Training and he looks after his son. Similar to how many women work part time whilst their partner is full time. 'Why isn't he tougher, he should have turned up at the MM like Rambo and dragged the kids out'. No, he can't do that, the courts would see it as violent. "he should work harder and live like a monk' because someone has domestically abused him. Nope. he shouldn't. He should be seen as a victim of serious abuse just as any woman going through the same thing would.
He is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't because I guarantee, critics heads would explode if anyone dared to 'advertise' any go fund me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Ok, so the GFM is promoted on this thread, as it reaches a higher target audience, because KP is the one who took those children away from their father.
I'm not stopping anyone discussing it.
Maybe Kieran is not talking about the GFM until after the final hearing. Maybe he is the bigger person and doesn't want to antagonise, maybe he has been advised not to discuss, family court is very private. Only he knows. 🤷‍♀️
This is Kieran's GFM, not Michelle's.
I don't know if he has bought jewellery, if he has, if it's real or fake.
He has had a spa day, which was a present.
The GFM is not a scam, Kieran is receiving every penny that has been donated, Sam has paid the GFM transaction fees so he gets 100% of the donated money.
GFMs can be used towards anything.
It's not a legal requirement you have to donate.
People have donated because they want to.
I have no idea on Kieran's personal finances.
I have no idea how much they spend on toilet paper or dog food.
I do not know how much the bill comes to if they go and eat out, or who pays.

There have been over 600 amazing donations since it was set up (some, I have seen on here have said time and time again they have donated) I imagine 99% of those people have seen MP/KH putting snippets of their lives on their social media, yet they still chose to donate, myself included.
I cannot answer anything on the GFM on Kieran's behalf, because I don't know his reasons for the questions surrounding it, but feel because I am one of those people who help to promote it, these questions are (possibly?) aimed at me to answer. If people are so desperate to know, message Kieran, or better still, his management. But I'm sure he has more important things to worry about at the moment, like trying to get his children back and his own mental health.
You shouldn't feel you need to post any explanation about the GFM. Many of us have promoted it, many, many donations have been made and will continue to be made. Anyone that promotes or donates shouldn't feel that they have to justify anything to anyone.
duck them!!!
Carry on Krusties you wonderful people.
Donations can be made here.
Have a lovely day xx

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I don't think it's about the gifts or even GFM, otherwise they would comment directly on KH / MP's insta - maybe they do?? I think it's more that they want to confront us & cause conflict here - who knows why? They start off with an unpopular opinion & then play the victim when someone bites 🤷‍♀️
I've seen on Kieran's thread someone said it's so toxic on the KP threads.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I have the screenshot from her/him/it/they/them… part of which says ‘crying on Tattle now are you?…
They throw that out regularly, doesn't mean they know tit. They're under the illusion only Tattle hate the Skank and the rest of the world loves her.
Proper De--lu-lu 🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Everyone has the right to question the GFM as much as they like but you have to accept a lot pf people will vehemently disagree with you too.
They can question what they like, but when they do they are questioning each donation that's been made, and therefore the people that have made donations.
Personally I don't feel that anyone needs to explain what they do with their money. It's a gift/donation that people choose to make.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I honestly hate seeing people falling out on here and conflict. 😘 We are all different and have our own points of views and values.
It would be horrible that people thought the thread was unwelcoming. I don't want to police anyone, far from it. We have those wonderful ignore and report buttons if needed.
There will be many times we don't agree with each other. Everyone is important. People are bound to overlap from threads as KP has done so much damage everywhere.
I've honestly learnt so much information from people on here, I've cried with your situations and laughed so hard at some of the things people come up with and photoshopped pictures.
Back to sticking my thumb(y) out to get a ride on that karma bus. 🙏
I don't post much or very often, but thanks @DC16 this sums it up very well indeed. 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Do you think maybe skanky is kicking herself now by saying her house is safe, she’s minted and her bankruptcy is a different kind to anyone else in the whole “new” world because obviously if she was proper broke her zillions of fans would be falling over themselves to contribute to the Smirnoff and snow fund 😂😂😂😂😂
I thought exactly the same !! Proper shot herself in the foot saying she’s minted 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Dunno if it's been mentioned or not but listening to the girls next level podcast which is two of Hugh hefners exs from the show. They are talking about paps in Vegas. Holly says u don't get paps in Vegas none never, except once she saw them when Katie price was staying at planet Hollywood so she obviously had paps she had paid to be there lol

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Oh joy, oh joy. Are we finally going to see the downfall of her? only been able to read intermittently, my wonderful hubby who devotes his life to treating and caring for sick animals had a heart attack due to the long hours and stress. Many of the animals are abused, just like Skankys,s and he picks up the pieces. We very nearly lost him and the outpouring of support and thousands of messages was in complete contrast to all the negativity she know gets. The public are seeing the light and it’s glorious to witness. 2024 not so great after all for her😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.