Katie Price #372 Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat. Just shut up about Alex, Kieran and Pete!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMFG @SmillieKylie you really got me there!!!

I just hope that the coming together of CW and KH won't enrage skanky into making up more stories about Kieran in revenge, especially as it appears there is progress for him in the children's court.

Small world - Turns out that Fruitella used to go to school with one of my relatives children, she was known as being quite an unpleasant girl and her mother a complete nutter, so no wonder she gets on with skanky and obviously feels quite at home with her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Happy Easter Monday everyone, oooh la la she’s back on TV 😱

View attachment 2849006
The new season of MAFS UK is starting NEXT WEEK with Katie Price and JJ as experts
Current expert Mel said their advice will be ‘invaluable’
2 HOURS AGO
View attachment 2849007Ellie Ring
MAFS
UK
Okay, everybody remain calm but there are two absolutely MAJOR MAFS UK announcements and you’re going to want to be sat down for both of them. First off it turns out that the newest season of MAFS UK is actually going to be released next week?!

Producers decided to offer JJ and Katie Price the opportunity to join the experiment as experts after they saw the huge amount of attention their relationship received and thought it could help boost viewing figures. Expert Paul Brunson has already given their relationship the seal of approval and saw first hand what good constructive feedback Katie Price could give others when he did a couples counselling segment on Celebs Go Dating.

JJ and Katie Price are said to be “absolutely thrilled” to be joining the team of experts and it’s reported that they will offer a unique perspective to the panel with their advice to the MAFS UK cast members. An insider claims: “JJ would never have met Katie Price if he hadn’t appeared on MAFS UK or if his relationship had been successful. Both of them will encourage participants to remember not to settle on the show as their future spouse could be watching them at home.”

Whilst the two are remaining tight-lipped about their new roles on the show Katie Price has teased both the new season and her and JJ’s appearance on one of her upcoming podcast episodes. JJ has also revealed his plans to make sure all the experts on the show are decked out head to toe in his own personal clothing brand Fully Blessed, which he is “psyched” about.

I can’t wait to watch the new season so soon, and see what JJ and Katie Price will be like as experts!

Might add…..Happy April Fools Day….everyone (but the braindead) knows the relationship is a joke, thankfully this is also a joke, but might have got you going this morning seeing the headline, it did me for a second 😂
@smil

View attachment 2849006
The new season of MAFS UK is starting NEXT WEEK with Katie Price and JJ as experts
2 HOURS AGO
MAFS
UK
Okay, everybody remain calm but there are two absolutely MAJOR MAFS UK announcements and you’re going to want to be sat down for both of them. First off it turns out that the newest season of MAFS UK is actually going to be released next week?!

Producers decided to offer JJ and Katie Price the opportunity to join the experiment as experts after they saw the huge amount of attention their relationship received and thought it could help boost viewing figures. Expert Paul Brunson has already given their relationship the seal of approval and saw first hand what good constructive feedback Katie Price could give others when he did a couples counselling segment on Celebs Go Dating.

JJ and Katie Price are said to be “absolutely thrilled” to be joining the team of experts and it’s reported that they will offer a unique perspective to the panel with their advice to the MAFS UK cast members. An insider claims: “JJ would never have met Katie Price if he hadn’t appeared on MAFS UK or if his relationship had been successful. Both of them will encourage participants to remember not to settle on the show as their future spouse could be watching them at home.”

Whilst the two are remaining tight-lipped about their new roles on the show Katie Price has teased both the new season and her and JJ’s appearance on one of her upcoming podcast episodes. JJ has also revealed his plans to make sure all the experts on the show are decked out head to toe in his own personal clothing brand Fully Blessed, which he is “psyched” about.

I can’t wait to watch the new season so soon, and see what JJ and Katie Price will be like as experts!

Might add…..Happy April Fools Day….everyone (but the braindead) knows the relationship is a joke, thankfully this is also a joke, but might have got you going this morning seeing the headline, it did me for a second 😂
@SmillieKylie , it’s too early in the day for this! I almost threw up in my slippers 🤣🤣 …. Happy April Fools Day 😍

ps.. the ironic thing is Kipper has probably touted this idea to MAFS already 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Katie price #373 Carl's been on an ex's egg hunt and Katie's still acting like a massive bleep. She's seething and steaming mad. Yet still pretending she's with the little lad. (I know this can't be used due to swearing but couldn't resist).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She’s showing her true colours now. She can’t change anything about the past such as upcoming bankruptcy hearings, the way she’s treated the exes etc but the one thing in front of her, ready to be changed is the way she looks after those children. She has every opportunity daily to give her head a shake and think I can change how I treat these kids, stay in with them, look after them, play with them but no. Every opportunity she buggars off out with a bloke who isn’t there for the long run and is hurting them on repeat.
I was once a huge fan of hers back in the day. Watched the shows etc but can’t believe what’s become of her. She’s one nasty cow and doesn’t deserve any of those children but certainly deserves all she’s going to get coming to her with the custody hearings. And not forgetting the future..these children aren’t babies now. They will know who was there for them and who wasn’t and she’s going to be one lonely spiteful, old woman. I hope the custody hearings are fast and action is taken. Jett and Bunny deserve more than this neglect.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

View attachment 2849006
2 HOURS AGO
MAFS
UK

Kylie
Don't ever do that again. It had me reaching for a blood pressure tablet.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
And here comes the almost decade old pic of her and the kids! Probably the last time they were all happy and had any sort of stability. 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 31
And here comes the almost decade old pic of her and the kids! Probably the last time they were all happy and had any sort of stability. 😔
and probably the last time they were all in the same room!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Included will be the classic I scream, you scream we all scream for ice cream pic 🍦🍦🍦

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I get what you are saying and in most cases you are right. However, in this instance I think you are wrong. Personally I think some people want KP to get what she deserves so bad that they sometimes lose sight of the people who enabled her to behave in the way she has.
As much as some would like Carl to now be a 'good guy', the reality is he isn't.
I do not believe for one second that he is now trying to help KH, I do not think he is seeking redemption or anything like that. As you stated, he is hurt, he feels replaced and is angry/bitter. Therefore his actions are born from wanting revenge, not because he cares about what has happened to the kids.

What happened to those kids was on his watch. Remember the memes he put up about KH when he got arrested? He took delight in what happened.
CW is just as bad as KP is in many ways. His driving force is to be a celebrity and he doesn't care how that happens or who gets hurt in the process.
He has no moral compass and his actions prove that.

If he wanted to help bring her down as you say, he could do that easily by going to the authorities and telling them exactly what she has been doing. Seeing as he records everything he will have evidence of that. But of course he won't do that because he himself will get in trouble for being a part of her criminal activities. It was only a few weeks ago that we saw a video of him in a car with KP driving. He was more than happy to get in the car with her knowing full well she shouldn't be driving.

Just because he has been in a pic with KH doesn't mean he is now helping them to bring her down. That is what people 'hope' is happening.
So whilst I agree with your point, I think believing it with CW is wishful thinking on your behalf.
I think you've totally missed the point of what Wine Pig wrote. Seeing someone as all bad or all good is not logical....at all, Black and White thinking is too narrow. It's nothing to do with hoping or wishing.
KP seems to be ( from decades of her actions and words) a malignant narcissist aka psychopath. Carl is nowhere near 'just as bad'. Most people won't be as they don't have this pervasive pattern over decades. We have no idea if Carl just wants fame, I suppose we could guess but we don't know. That tends to be KP's narrative about every man. He could also have changed his mind or motivation.
He is on friendly terms with Kieran and Michelle, has been for months it seems. That indicates Kieran and Michelle have no problem with him or him being around their kids. So it's nothing to do with hope it's to do with asking yourself why they are now OK with all that? What could the reasons be? The reason is not likely to be Carl is a very bad man who let Kieran's kids get hurt and did absolutely nothing about it for years.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
She is an abusive piece of tit & after getting out of a relationship like that it can take some time to process what had actually been going on & i think without a doubt she will have poisoned him against Kieran. They must have been in contact for a while now to build up enough of a relationship to spend Easter together with M & K plus kids. Whatever his original motive was at first - I think spite - if it helps Kieran with his custody battle then I’m all for it. I do hope now his motivation is because he wants the kids to have a better life away from that shitshow of a mother
---

You should’ve kept that one for today 😂
There is also the possibility Kieran helped him get out of the relationship. DC16 said Kieran experienced trauma bonding, so he would know what Carl was dealing with. If Carl had ever contacted Kieran about what was going on in the MM with her psychotic behaviour and drugs, they would probably end up talking about their shared experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Whats happened to it's mouth? Its even more misshapen that normal??
It looks like a deflated balloon. It’s as though she can’t keep lip filler in anymore. I don’t know if that’s a thing or not but the amount and frequency she tops them up, they should be massive but instead she’s got skin flaps 🤢.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

View attachment 2849006
2 HOURS AGO
MAFS
UK

I really wish I’d recorded my face getting droopier and droopier as shock came over me as I read this. Looked like I was having a stroke in slow motion, felt like it too. 😂 well done. X

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It looks like a deflated balloon. It’s as though she can’t keep lip filler in anymore. I don’t know if that’s a thing or not but the amount and frequency she tops them up, they should be massive but instead she’s got skin flaps 🤢.
I vaguely remember someone saying before that she was having saline injected, and not filler? Would make sense seeing how quickly it disperses.

Reactions: 18
Can I just add something to this.
I was also told that Carl used to disagree with some of the things she used to let the kids do, especially when they were age inappropriate.
I can imagine he was over ruled time and time again with her immortal line “they are MY kids, I’ll let them do what I like”
I do believe he tried to keep some order for them.
I honestly know this is no excuse, but I can imagine he wasn’t used to having kids around much when KP turned up and moved in with him after 5 minutes and suddenly, there are 5 to look after, one with very challenging behaviours (no wonder he didn’t want Harvey in his house smashing it up and yes, he knew she had kids) No, it also doesn’t excuse his taunting of him, (which btw they would class as banter 🙄) and I would hazard a guess this is how KP speaks to Harvey constantly when there aren’t cameras on them being a great muvva.
Remember, KP also had his social media passwords, so could post anything on his account, at anytime.
I think he was genuinely in love with her and thought he could help her where all the others had failed. Yet like all the others, found out the hard way, constantly being cheated on and as we know they had some explosive arguments 😔
He was accused of DV, KSR only had her side of the story until she got to hers that night. There were some warning shots, the coke voice note, the driving whilst banned, the affair, the SW story.
Look how KP drags her victims back in again and again, she remarried Kieran how many times? Kris B was on/off/on, same with Carl.
Having never been in a narcissistic relationship or a controlling relationship, I’m not best placed to comment on what he was probably made to go along with. Look how she has treated every single one of her relationships so far, always been drama, every single one. She is the common denominator.

Everyone is going to have THEIR opinion on here, doesn’t make it right or wrong in everyone’s eyes, most of you have had life experiences I could never imagine and are still here to share your stories. I have truly learned so much from people on here, the knowledge and have often been in tears hearing those stories of abuse and pain you’ve been through, but that you are brave enough to share with a group of relative strangers. 😘

The main goal is for those 2 children to be reunited with Kieran and to start rebuilding a safe and loving relationship. And all being well that will be soon 🙏 (even though you never know what the judges will order next to happen in this process and this is why the family court can take so long and be expensive, as having a barrister there is invaluable). They must always be seen to be giving a fair trial to both parties. Remember, the outcome of the hearing will be confidential, any party disclosing it, could be held in contempt of court, so there will be limited information that can be said.

(Again, if you can promote the GFM anywhere, that would be appreciated, I know some of you don’t agree with it and that’s your prerogative, but thank you again for all your support) ❤❤❤
Look how KP drags her victims back in again and again, she remarried Kieran how many times? Kris B was on/off/on, same with Carl.
Having never been in a narcissistic relationship or a controlling relationship, I’m not best placed to comment on what he was probably made to go along with. Look how she has treated every single one of her relationships so far, always been drama, every single one. She is the common denominato
r.

I've always believed when they split, he was trying to get out. Most people saw it as the two of them causing drama for headlines. As you say what's the common denominator? It's her, she does the push-pull dynamic with every man and it's abusive. It's a recognised feature of coercive control.
I don't think he wanted to be stuck in that at all, because it's stressful and traumatic. it's all about the abusive person being in control and feeling good from it. Everyone else suffers.
If he was totally out for himself why did he sell the Dim Lynn story but not have his name anywhere near it? I think he knew things were wrong and even the authorities weren't doing the right thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Having never been in a narcissistic relationship or a controlling relationship, I’m not best placed to comment on what he was probably made to go along with. Look how she has treated every single one of her relationships so far, always been drama, every single one. She is the common denominato
r.

I've always believed when they split, he was trying to get out. Most people saw it as the two of them causing drama for headlines. As you say what's the common denominator? It's her, she does the push-pull dynamic with every man and it's abusive. It's a recognised feature of coercive control.
I don't think he wanted to be stuck in that at all, because it's stressful and traumatic. it's all about the abusive person being in control and feeling good from it. Everyone else suffers.
If he was totally out for himself why did he sell the Dim Lynn story but not have his name anywhere near it? I think he knew things were wrong and even the authorities weren't doing the right thing.
Well,the proof of the dimcunt Lynn story has really proved it with nice poster‘s info yesterday.

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.