Katie Price #372 Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat. Just shut up about Alex, Kieran and Pete!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to be a fly on the wall at AFP’s, bet her and the beige bison/buffoon are fuming. Oh well …..

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just had a lovely Easter dinner cooked by my 32 Yr old son at my house whilst dog sitting for a friend, can't imagine she will ever be able to say the same

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So the wooden top posted around 4pm in the car ready to go to this kiddies event. Which means if you take into account her getting her mop sorted out, make up, finding something to wear etc, she didn’t even spend the day with the kids if they were out by that time. Great muther though 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Just had a lovely Easter dinner cooked by my 32 Yr old son at my house whilst dog sitting for a friend, can't imagine she will ever be able to say the same
She wont

1. her kids will avoid her
2. She has no friends
3. She wouldn’t be trusted to look after anyone’s dog
Not forgetting
4. She won’t have a house

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Brilliant didnt take long could of thanked Tattle for the info😂😂😂
They've called Kirsty 'a pal' they either don't get who she is or are avoiding saying it.
---
I love how Carl is with Sid, and they lovely photos 😊😊😊❤❤🥰😘 xxx.

I've added some turkey teef but left the teef in colour as it didn't show as well in black and white..no turkey teef for Carl as his are already there lol 😀 x...

View attachment 2848679

View attachment 2848681
I like Sid better like that 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I love the addition in the Wholesome Easter Prep photo of that traditional Easter Cultural favourite, the Easter Flamingo.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She really is a malignant narcissist in the worst way she is bloody evil she will say and do anything to make herself look good and narcissists love playing the victim shes love bombing Lego head at the moment more fool him ive got

Rough as old boots looks like a granny there 😂😂😂
---

Looks like an under 18s gathering ffs what exactly is the event
It's a Secret!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
See Emily has given birth to a beautiful baby girl. They are calling her Katie after her step mum 🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂

just before the forum starts smoking that’s my idea of a joke ❤
Stop it! You had me going for a second! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.