Katie Price #370 Skank’s been fooled, JJ’s not her next breeder, he’s been outed as a wooden fame-feeder.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect therapists have told her that her biggest problem is men but due to how SHE keeps jumping from one to the other, how quickly SHE talks about marriage and babies etc.
But her drink and drug permanently damaged braincell translates that into it's all THEIR fault.
We all know that in Skank land, there are facts, also there are alternate facts and then there are Katie's facts!!
Can’t wait for PA to take her to court for back pay
Could she be any more transparent?! Kieran is obviously getting custody back. At least 50/50. She can't stand to have people object to
her ABUSE, which she calls parenting! She's obviously very rattled by the court case or 'ag' as she calls it. I would guess Pete has had something to say too over her latest antics.

And the 'put me down, doubt me as a mum'. I think she's been shown to be a tit parent in court. Good!
---

I don't think the original one has gone exactly, another hearing will be put up when it happens I think. It was last updated the day after the last hearing with HMRC.
i am a good Muvver, look at Harvey who I brought up on my own. Yes look at Harvey, it says it all. Nothing detrimental about Harvey, all directed at her.

Reactions: 25
If she's still not on good terms with Iron Lung, then I doubt she'll have much to do with an intervention in time for the BH. The old bleep will be screeching down the phone to the beige bleep & it's dopey brother Dan to sort out said fake intervention. It won't happen. She's really got no idea how much tit she's in...
I wonder/wander what would happen if, say, Kipper went to the BH and declared she has been GIVEN loads of money from Amy Fucked-Lungs' Insurance policy and it was the truth.
Can you advise on this scenario, @DC16 and @Willow01? x

Reactions: 14
Theres now an article where shes saying she went to abort Harvey 3 time but couldnt go through with it WTF is wrong with the witch she makes me bleeping sick
I couldn't be arsed to read it.... Same old/same old.....

Reactions: 13
I deplore of that woman and I use the word woman loosely but she claims she was raped at 7 Yet her mother states in her book that skank and her mate were flashed at,not nice but not rape, she then claims she was raped in SA yet nor one other person there reported it,it just shows how low she will go to play the sympathy card, and even if she had been raped it’s not an excuse to break the law umpteen times.
Also on her podcast with her sister where she says she has a lot going on behind the scenes she then states at the moment I’m playing mum and dad. And I thought yeah emphasis being at the moment because she knows the kids are going back either 50/50 or full time to their daddy, she can’t use the im sole parent of 2 young kids and i have no family who can have them as her get out of jail card because they can go to their dad so she’s now playing the mental health card to get out she won’t care if that means she loses J&b anyway because she knows she’s failed on keeping them away from their dad anyway.

Reactions: 39
She’ll be doing the porta potty circuit out there if she goes 😆🤮 she won’t get away with her shenanigans out there
My friend's daughter lives out there and works in the hospitality industry, so if skanky does go there I will probably hear about it from her!

Reactions: 22
Exactly. She's the perfect guest, she gets clicks AND requires very little input from the podcaster. You'd think SOMEONE would say SOMETHING to her about the shame and misery of going through bankruptcy. They can't be bothered. They're just thinking of how to fill next week's show. Tough gig that, putting out a podcast every week! It's said all the time on here, but she really is a textbook narcissist. Blabbing on and on about self, and if she says it out loud enough times, it must be true. She makes my head spin.
Well at this rate those aliens she saw over Crawley last summer (it was a tower crane btw) will be popping down to wape her but I guess she'll be happy that they might just do their medical experiments and leave her pregnant!! :alien:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why don’t you tell us your plans kipper? Wake me up when she’s finished waffling
Old pic, face full of make up again on Bunny , surely she’s on some sort of sick wind up now after Sundays stripper outfit 😩

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Purrrlease..... Skanky. You are a dried up husk. You cannot have any more babies because you're not fertile any more. Can I put it any stronger...?

But Katie was quick to warn her new boyfriend, who is 14 years her junior, not to question her on the subject of parenting. She said: "Look, once you're with me, it's a ready-made family. If anyone tries to put me down or touch a nerve, if they ever try and doubt me as a mum? I know I'm a good mum. I mean, look at Harv, it's just me that brought him up. I get no ag from him because there's no dad involved. The others? It’s a nightmare, I’ll just say that.”

JJ lego-man should be crapping in his nappy by now! 👼

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Old pic, face full of make up again on Bunny , surely she’s on some sort of sick wind up now after Sundays stripper outfit 😩
It was from Bunny's birthday 'sleepover' that was just basically a photoshoot.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I deplore of that woman and I use the word woman loosely but she claims she was raped at 7 Yet her mother states in her book that skank and her mate were flashed at,not nice but not rape, she then claims she was raped in SA yet nor one other person there reported it,it just shows how low she will go to play the sympathy card, and even if she had been raped it’s not an excuse to break the law umpteen times.
Also on her podcast with her sister where she says she has a lot going on behind the scenes she then states at the moment I’m playing mum and dad. And I thought yeah emphasis being at the moment because she knows the kids are going back either 50/50 or full time to their daddy, she can’t use the im sole parent of 2 young kids and i have no family who can have them as her get out of jail card because they can go to their dad so she’s now playing the mental health card to get out she won’t care if that means she loses J&b anyway because she knows she’s failed on keeping them away from their dad anyway.
And strangely enough one of her superfans on Insta said a similar thing 'when she has the kids'. She lost control and she knows that there will be public knowledge of Kieran having the kids soon. All she has left is to try and spin and twist the truth.

Reactions: 31
Go Team Kieron! Those children have been away from him too long at the mercy of that trollop living a horrendous life as Her Prisoners.

The SS have a lot to answer for in this bloody mess, mostly thanks to Dim Lynne's undercover actions to protect the skank and her LIES

Let's hope April brings the whole lot crashing down onto the thing when the kids finally go HOME and she goes to prison as a lying, deceitful Double-Bankrupt, when she loses the crappy Shack once-and-for-all and is crucified to the gate-post for the pain and misery she's caused for decades.
Its long overdue!
And Dim Lynne will be jobless if KH gets full custody 🤣🤣🤞🤞🤞

Seriously though, for this reason alone it means the courts cannot trust in anything that came from KP side since DL came on the scene as she’s got a vested interest in the poor children remaining with her employer

Reactions: 36
Why don’t you tell us your plans kipper? Wake me up when she’s finished waffling
Half term starts tomorrow does it Skank 🤦🏽‍♀️ she doesn’t even know what holiday it is, twit. Old photo I know, but B covered in makeup again, she has no concern at all that her image will be used by sick people. No way would anyone who has experienced r*pe and been in therapy, let their daughter be portrayed in this way. I was cheered up by the GFM update today, hopefully B will be taken from this perverted thing soon, she has to be, and it has to be soon 🙏🏾

• Heart
Reactions: 38
OMG..... They're just rehashing old history over and over again. You can tell there's a BH soon...!

And again I do not believe this tale. Methinks that she was hoping a miscarriage would happen when she was still recklessly partying on 🍾&❄.

Reactions: 18
Awful for her kids to be used in the media and having traumatic event in their childhood life made public without their permission , surely PA can the happy about this latest episode on the SA story ? Saying you daughter is in therapy is a massive breach of trust , it’s a very personal thing therapy , most people do not go adverting people in their family are having counselling etc
The ramp up on her past stories of woe and trauma is immense this week ! She is seriously on a damage limitation exercise , I really think because something is about to come out that will put her in a bad light (again) and this is to sow the seeds of sympathy to the gullible followers
Skanky has no boundaries - remember she "reminded" P on camera on one of her twit Toks that she had to take her Pill!
Theres now an article where shes saying she went to abort Harvey 3 time but couldnt go through with it WTF is wrong with the witch she makes me bleeping sick
Imagine H was a normal young man rather than the child he is inside that gigantic body - how would he feel hearing Mummy announce that she tried to abort him three times?? bleeping old boot :mad:

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.