Katie Price #370 Skank’s been fooled, JJ’s not her next breeder, he’s been outed as a wooden fame-feeder.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't trust he won't publicly drop her in it I reckon...unlike poor Princess 😕 she knows P will try and protect her mother regardless of what lies she spouts 🤥🤥
I think the late Queen provided a perfect response in situations like this ... recollections may vary
---
Yeah but the red tops are sharing titbits from these podcasts so the general public is getting to hear all the lies
Online only ... sidebar of shame

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The press have access to info on people being charged though Stan. It's what makes me doubt this theory.
Helena skank had been charged for her August driving and it only became public knowledge when she was due at court 5 months later, can see any allegations and charges relating to the kids being kept well hidden for the sake of the kids privacy.

Reactions: 31
So by just reading that little sentence has skank been investigated by plod and charged with something, because the wording sure makes it sound that way and as i've said before it sure is different when skank is under investigation for something ITS KEPT VERY QUIET AND OUT OF THE PRESS.😎View attachment 2840629
Didn’t this happens whilst she was in Turkey though? Or is it to do with the false allegations she made against KH?

Reactions: 10
I wonder/wander what would happen if, say, Kipper went to the BH and declared she has been GIVEN loads of money from Amy Fucked-Lungs' Insurance policy and it was the truth.
Can you advise on this scenario, @DC16 and @Willow01? x
My understanding is if AFP gifted any money, AFP would have to live 7 years for no tax to be paid on it. Ironic really as KFP doesn’t pay tax anyway! Given AFPs life expectancy, I’d doubt she will live that long!

The thing I really don’t get, is her insistence that the MM is hers and she can’t lose it. Well surely the only way she can’t lose it is if it’s in someone else’s name, because if it is in her name she can lose it in the bankruptcy!

Reactions: 25
Anyone can leave a comment under a news article saying anything. We've seen it many times before and I don't recall a single instance where the 'insider info' transpired to be true.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Didn’t this happens whilst she was in Turkey though? Or is it to do with the false allegations she made against KH?
Honestly don't have a clue,,, but just looking at the way it's worded skanks having to answer charges in either family or criminal court regarding her behaviour so could be from a few years or more recent.

Reactions: 20
Yes, I said the same, hadn't read your comment then!
---

Yeah, I realised it shortly after I wrote that. I suppose they could have taken something to test for certain, erm, fluid or fibres but it still seems
really off, as if the officer present would just ask for them at the scene....and she received no medical intervention?! - bollocks!
Although way back in the 80s thay didn't have the technology for DNA testing, forensics would still take samples of hair, fabric, in the hope that in the future there were diagnostic wotsits. They put the samples on file just in case they can nail someone at a later date.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Helena skank had been charged for her August driving and it only became public knowledge when she was due at court 5 months later, can see any allegations and charges relating to the kids being kept well hidden for the sake of the kids privacy.
We don't know she was charged in August. The media quoted a charge sheet in February, that's most likely when she will have been charged. It does take months to get charged these days, the limit for charging at magistrates is usually 6 months.
With someone like Skank who breaks the law continually, The Sun probably have someone scanning the court records every single week....so they can get their exclusive story.
The Sun would absolutely revel in KP being up on some hefty charge, they will be all over it....like Skank on a 20 year old minor league
football player.

• Haha
Anyone can leave a comment under a news article saying anything. We've seen it many times before and I don't recall a single instance where the 'insider info' transpired to be true.
It sounds a bit like the poster who keeps mentioning they have insider knowledge.....again.

Reactions: 12
well I did say earlier that Edna had disappeared but she reads on here and will be back in 3,2,1, wasn’t wrong was I 🤣🤣
I only asked the frumpy dumpy enabling and complicit beige bleep yesterday how her kitchen was getting on😉 it's so nice for the frumpy dumpy beige enabling and complicit bleep to respond so quickly.🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
press won’t release anything to do with the kids though
They are restricted from reporting things which identify child victims in an ongoing court case. They would report KP was charged with child abuse, 100%! They reported Kieran was arrested for 'child neglect'. There's no reporting restrictions on an actual charge.

Reactions: 23
I only asked the frumpy dumpy enabling and complicit beige bleep yesterday how her kitchen was getting on😉 it's so nice for the frumpy dumpy beige enabling and complicit bleep to respond so quickly.🤣🤣🤣
Browny (or beigey) points to Edna

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know Peter never responds, but he’s got to do something about these lies. She should NOT be saying anything personal about Princess. I am sure these stories are lie’s. Even if Princess was traumatised by something happening to the Tawes Patsy, IF that was what happened, it’s not for KPF to publicise it. I know if Peter was told this happened, he would have gone and got Princess. The next day there were pictures of them all happy swimming with sharks. No way would they be in any mental situation to do that. We have never had full confirmation about what actually happened & KFP has told so many different accounts of S.A. I’m sickened by all the latest stories that are being dragged out & rehashed. Presume she’s being paid for them all again. bleeping disgusting.
I wonder if she's suddenly mentioned Princess a revenge for her daughter obviously stepping away recently?

• Sad
Skanky minge most likely hoping it wouldnt become public lol and all the months shes been carrying on making out she had not been caught again so soon after getting caught with H and getting the car towed and SFP outraged and called a a big misunderstanding obviously NOT she must of crapped herself when she pulled into that fuel station and saw old bill there and tried to whoosh in incognito 🤣🤣🤣 my question is @Stan Bultler why did Crawl let her drive in the first place ? did he want her to get nicked or more likely shes that arrogant that she can still think shes above the law and she will drive anyway would love to of seen her face when the summons dropped through her door

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.