Katie Price #370 Skank’s been fooled, JJ’s not her next breeder, he’s been outed as a wooden fame-feeder.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is sick in the head. What kind of evil deranged person would make extravagant details about child SA. If this had happened then surely she would be a lot more cautious about the amount of men she lets around her kids. Not to mention sexualising her own 9 year old on the Internet for all the perverts to gawk at. There is no bottom of the barrel with her is there
She went thru' the bottom of the barrel ages ago, she trawls the cess pits & sewers now.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just had a thought. What if something is coming out which proves the F4J allegations were true or at least some of it? She is majorly deflecting by saying she was abused as a child?

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Ive just watcher her in Celebrity SAS lol she lasted one whole episode and seven minutes into the second she gave up was not a team player everybody was pleased she left lol then had the cheek to say she could of done it but it was because of a recent boob job she failed no SKANKY you gave up
Not PA’s fault then?
---
Exactly, I was going to write exactly this. Surely he needs to fire a shot across her bow and make it very clear that broadcasting private medical information about P is unacceptable, true or not. She is a child and she is not Skank’s property.
I suspect he is doing something behind the scenes just because she is doing so much belly aching about the stress her exes are causing her. Although it’s not working is it!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well at this rate those aliens she saw over Crawley last summer (it was a tower crane btw) will be popping down to wape her but I guess she'll be happy that they might just do their medical experiments and leave her pregnant!! :alien:
Have she mentioned she was waped by a Nokia phone once 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Something defo going on! Huge deflections, never seen them like this. Something major going down me thinks! Anyone have any knowledge of what might be going down? Obvs the BH but I don’t think that bothers her-although it should!
SFP disappeared and AFP seems to have washed her hands too.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
This comment is on one of her insta posts (the podcast one)
Interesting if true?
Not sure I believe this. If she was going to court in April about allegations that F4J made about (sexual?) stuff she did in front of the kids - wouldn't the kids have been removed already as a precautionary measure?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Something defo going on! Huge deflections, never seen them like this. Something major going down me thinks! Anyone have any knowledge of what might be going down? Obvs the BH but I don’t think that bothers her-although it should!
I take it back SPF back - was just bn stroppy about her kitchen delay!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Spot on about her right there surely she will have to prove in court shes been signed off whatever the duck that means to her i woulx say she thinks she can just send in a sick note on the day of her BH she obviously doesnt have a lawyer or barrister the HMRC said at her last hearing the defendent (her) didnt turn up and she didnt send a lawyer to represent her either i wonder if all this latest round of lies and BS throwing the MH card around like confetti and banging on about her so called traumas from years ago is because shes shitting it about going to court and trying anything and everything to get herself out of it
WHAT IS A GOOD REASON NOT TO GO TO COURT FOR YOUR COURT HEARING?
Illness is a legitimate reason not to attend court. However, judges can be sceptical of defendants who claim to be too unwell to attend court. In order to be taken seriously, you must follow the proper protocol if you are sick on your court date. If you do not do so, you risk a warrant being put out for your arrest and being taken into custody.

If you are too sick to attend court, first, inform your criminal defence solicitor as soon as possible. Your solicitor will ask you to provide a sick note from your doctor to prove that you are unwell. The sick note must contain the following information:

• The date on which the medical practitioner examined you
  • The exact nature of your illness
  • Why your illness or ailment prevents you from attending court, e.g. if your wrist is in plaster cast, you could still attend, but if you have a contagious illness, the risk of infecting others would make it reasonable not to attend
  • When you will be likely to be well enough to attend court
If you are not sick enough to see a doctor, the court is unlikely to accept your absence. In addition, if the sick note relates to your capacity to work, rather than attend court, it won’t be taken as proof that you could not attend court. If you suffer from long term mental health issues such as depression and anxiety, the court is unlikely to accept this as a reason not to attend court, especially if there is no clear prognosis for when you would be in a position to attend.

WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DON’T APPEAR AT COURT?
If you are a defendant who does not appear at court on your court date, the proceedings may go ahead in your absence. The court will consider whether it is in the interests of justice to proceed in your absence. If the court decides to proceed, this means that you could be found guilty without having the opportunity to make submissions to the court. This will almost certainly work against you.

Even if you intend to plead guilty, it is better to be present at court so that you have an opportunity to put forward a plea in mitigation. A plea in mitigation is where you tell the court factors that should be taken into account when arriving at your sentence, such as: the fact that you are the sole carer for dependent relatives; the fact that you have shown remorse; and the fact that you have taken steps to address your problematic behaviour, e.g. attempts to stop using drugs or alcohol.

If the court decides not to proceed in your absence, it could adjourn the court case and issue a warrant for your arrest. A warrant will only be issued where the offence is one for which you could receive a custodial prison sentence. This means that a warrant of arrest will not be issued for summary only offences.

In order for a warrant for your arrest to be issued, the court needs to be satisfied that you knew of the hearing date but chose not to attend. Therefore, it will need to be proved that either the court date was served upon you, or you were notified of the court date at the previous hearing. Once the warrant has been issued, the police could come looking for you at your home address, or you could be stopped in the street.

In addition to the above, you could face prosecution for the offence of ‘failing to attend court.’ This is a separate criminal offence that can be punishable by a fine, a prison sentence, or both.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just had a thought. What if something is coming out which proves the F4J allegations were true or at least some of it? She is majorly deflecting by saying she was abused as a child?
Just seen that insta post, which claims similar ( so much to read recently 😅 ) ....not sure if she would be arrested though if she was appearing at court for this sort of charge....the press would know I think.

Reactions: 19
Could she be any more transparent?! Kieran is obviously getting custody back. At least 50/50. She can't stand to have people object to
her ABUSE, which she calls parenting! She's obviously very rattled by the court case or 'ag' as she calls it. I would guess Pete has had something to say too over her latest antics.

And the 'put me down, doubt me as a mum'. I think she's been shown to be a tit parent in court. Good!
---

I don't think the original one has gone exactly, another hearing will be put up when it happens I think. It was last updated the day after the last hearing with HMRC.
It’s here https://caseboard.io/cases/45e810d6-78ab-485c-a1e1-cea0438c895f

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So by just reading that little sentence has skank been investigated by plod and charged with something, because the wording sure makes it sound that way and as i've said before it sure is different when skank is under investigation for something ITS KEPT VERY QUIET AND OUT OF THE PRESS.😎
Screenshot_20240327-190930~2.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Maybe Claire Powell might divulge the truth in her book in a round about way of what actually took place, and other matters that need addressing with a ‘sense of decorum’.
I very much doubt that Clare.. who really is good at PR, she created the great business woman Katie story that still has legs even now ... Will give kipper any oxygen to resuscitate her 'career ... i dont expect kipper to be referred to much and if she is it will be as 'petes first wife' not 'Katie Price'

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Pretty sure from what I heard, she was doing blowjobs well before she reached 16. Dressed like a trollop going to school. I knew people who knew the family & she was a nasty bully to pretty girls too. She is ‘rearing’ Bunny very similar to how she was raised, when AFP was more interested in her ’toyboy’ Mr PP. I wish Kieran would get full custody asap, but sadly I think if anything it could be 50/50.
I work with someone who knew her as a teenager, not a friend, she was known as the local bike

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I do agree with you they are coming out with everything they can it seems Skanky and her clan are in major deflection mode something big could be coming about or about to happen you never know with that lot

Reactions: 23
So by just reading that little sentence has skank been investigated by plod and charged with something, because the wording sure makes it sound that way and as i've said before it sure is different when skank is under investigation for something ITS KEPT VERY QUIET AND OUT OF THE PRESS.😎View attachment 2840629
The press have access to info on people being charged though Stan. It's what makes me doubt this theory.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.