Katie Price #370 Skank’s been fooled, JJ’s not her next breeder, he’s been outed as a wooden fame-feeder.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When my son was diagnosed as a young child, the paediatric psychiatrist told me he was at the severe end of the spectrum. He is and was very hyperactive, impulsive, temperamental and I’ve never encountered anyone like him. He speaks so quickly it is like he’s speaking a foreign language. However, he is clearly not as severe as her. who displayed no outward signs of hyperactivity until middle age! She used to sound quite calm and monotone when she spoke, now she speaks like she is on 🧊 Oh wait a minute….

What a load of absolute bullshit.
Spot on about her right there surely she will have to prove in court shes been signed off whatever the duck that means to her i woulx say she thinks she can just send in a sick note on the day of her BH she obviously doesnt have a lawyer or barrister the HMRC said at her last hearing the defendent (her) didnt turn up and she didnt send a lawyer to represent her either i wonder if all this latest round of lies and BS throwing the MH card around like confetti and banging on about her so called traumas from years ago is because shes shitting it about going to court and trying anything and everything to get herself out of it

Reactions: 29
She would be delighted if Pete did something about this though wouldn’t she, it would be such a rush for her to get his attention again. All this while he’s waiting for a new baby to born as well!
None of this is mainstream ... very few actually listen to these podcasts ... the redtops may report but only on the online sidebar of shame

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This is a strange one! Different story here about the incident in the park at seven, just a weirdo in a park but there was a worse incident years later. Also interesting about the photographer at 12, they were taking indecent pictures of her. Making her pose in a sexual way, like sticking her tongue out! Seriously - isn’t this exactly what she allows B to do on YT?
So, raped at 7, wasn't there a claim of being raped at 8 by her dad's friend in the toilet too?
According to another recent version the Police had forensics in to check her pants, and yet AFP supposedly witnessed all this but was deliriously happy to drop her off with a pervy photographer at age 12?
Whilst the alleged perpetrators were all men how odd that AFP not only stood by but actively encouraged Skanky to go these places and model topless.
Think major blame lies with AFP, any half decent mother would not have allowed it for their daughters protection, but no, cash is long with these fuckers.
Hence why she is happy to sit back and watch Skanky replicate it all with Bunny.
bleeping shameless, enabling, low life scum family.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Wonder if she is already on the hunt for a new boyfriend? Anyone over the age of 25 need not apply.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And we will hear it all over again tomorrow on James English, men, r4pe, abuse, not her fault, singing, bankruptcy, me me me, interrupting him everytime he tries to speak.
There is nothing new in Kipper land ... rinse and repeat ... these nobody fronted podcasts are rinsing HER for clicks and views .... she isn't getting paid
... if she gets asked on twice that's it because she just regurgitates the same old tit and they will realise that she doesn't increase their numbers ... she is swirling around like a turd that won't flush ... but ... all turds flush in the end
---
Wonder if she is already on the hunt for a new boyfriend? Anyone over the age of 25 need not apply.
Of course she is .. lego is not real at all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Pretty sure from what I heard, she was doing blowjobs well before she reached 16. Dressed like a trollop going to school. I knew people who knew the family & she was a nasty bully to pretty girls too. She is ‘rearing’ Bunny very similar to how she was raised, when AFP was more interested in her ’toyboy’ Mr PP. I wish Kieran would get full custody asap, but sadly I think if anything it could be 50/50.
Makes me laugh when she says shes never had a one night bleeping stand that Leandro said he banged her first night he met her theres been loads of hook ups i remember when she came out of the jungle Petes managment tried to keep her away from him PA said she eventually got to him and gave him a BJ in the bathroom this was when she was still engaged to Scott Sullivan who flew to Oz to see her when she came out she refused to see him and sent him home she was cruel to Alex announced she didnt want to be with him live on aitmr when he was mid flight to Oz ffs shes a mental abuser of men and i think she shags them all first night makes out shes some wild thing in the bedroom then refuses any sex PA said it quite a few times lol she really is a very very evil bleeping witch

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
All this shite she’s been doing etc,is a plan! To prove she is demented with MH,she can get away with it.All bleeping plan of hers,It’s so obvious..

Reactions: 32
Great news isn't it? I have donated previously but have no spare dosh ATM due to ongoing costs with a paving job.
Got a question for @DC16 : When I've donated, I get a nominal addition eg £2.50 for the transaction (or whatever) At the GFM updates, it always gives a straightforward amount such as £16 250. Why is that as it should (eg) be £16 250 +2.50?
Thanks x
You can remove that amount, Just move the slider to 0,00 I think that goes straight to GFM, not to Kieran. Sam covers all the fees they deduct when they pass on the money.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’ve often wondered if her kids will have the kahunas to come out & decry her many lies as they get older . I suppose it depends on why they choose to do it & if she’s still about .

I can imagine it will be under the “ Nobody knew how mentally Ill my Mum really was” kind of guise , the “ growing up with a bi polar/ adhd/depressed Mum was really difficult” kind of thing .

And no detriment to the kids here , it’s obviously not their fault . At present they’re too young to fully understand the damage she is causing & trying not to rock the boat.

They might even think it’s “ just what Mum does for a living”

But the CLAN … oh the CLAN are a different story .

They know the lies , they hear the lies , are complicit in the lies .

But ALL strangely quiet on the waypes & plethora of sexual assaults ( beyond the book of lies of course , which, let’s face it , is just another Skanky autobiography) .

Interesting that . Wonder / wander what The Beige Balloon would say about it all If put on the spot ….?

Reactions: 42
Just coming on to say this! I bet Princess is mortified to hear that her private information in the nationals! Does not matter if it is true or not!!
I can see it getting to the point where her own children will take out injunctions or restraining orders on her.
---
I’ve often wondered if her kids will have the kahunas to come out & decry her many lies as they get older . I suppose it depends on why they choose to do it & if she’s still about .

I can imagine it will be under the “ Nobody knew how mentally Ill my Mum really was” kind of guise , the “ growing up with a bi polar/ adhd/depressed Mum was really difficult” kind of thing .

And no detriment to the kids here , it’s obviously not their fault . At present they’re too young to fully understand the damage she is causing & trying not to rock the boat.

They might even think it’s “ just what Mum does for a living”

But the CLAN … oh the CLAN are a different story .

They know the lies , they hear the lies , are complicit in the lies .

But ALL strangely quiet on the waypes & plethora of sexual assaults ( beyond the book of lies of course , which, let’s face it , is just another Skanky autobiography) .

Interesting that . Wonder / wander what The Beige Balloon would say about it all If put on the spot ….?
Ummmm?!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ive just watcher her in Celebrity SAS lol she lasted one whole episode and seven minutes into the second she gave up was not a team player everybody was pleased she left lol then had the cheek to say she could of done it but it was because of a recent boob job she failed no SKANKY you gave up
She was trying to recreate her stint in the jungle with the braided hair etc, but failed miserably

• Haha
Even if it's true that Princess is still having help to process whatever really happened in South Africa, for her own mother to share that is a disgusting abuse of Princesses personal life and medical info. Wouldn't be surprised if Skanky shares too much about one of her kids one day and J or P send her a cease & desist style warning.
Yes, I said the same, hadn't read your comment then!
---
DNA testing was not a thing in 1985 ... if her mouth is moving she is lying
Yeah, I realised it shortly after I wrote that. I suppose they could have taken something to test for certain, erm, fluid or fibres but it still seems
really off, as if the officer present would just ask for them at the scene....and she received no medical intervention?! - bollocks!

Ha, Pissed myself, wish I could say I thought of these, But saw then in the Mail comments, one calling gormless ,Rent a hobbit,and one calling him. Bilbo, what’s that make her ? Gollum 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I need a 'bleeping hell did she really just go there' emoji for this one! Comparing herself to the lovely Catherine? bleeping do one skanky!
---

Oh for gods sake how many times can she repeat the same bleeping tit? This is getting ridiculous now!
---

If she does so much bloody charity work and wants some good publicity for a change why doesn't she post about THAT on her IG rather than the constant going out then? As usual file that under it never happened.
---

I agree with everything you are saying 100% Willow, but I think ultimately her cockiness WILL at some point be her downfall. She is giving Kieran and the BH people more than enough evidence to shaft her with, all from her own mouth and all out in public so she can hardly deny she ever said it, as much as she likes to blame the media for all the 'lies', she is doing so many of these podcasts so it's all there for them to see from her own mouth, which she will be unable to deny unless she admits to lying about pretty much everything she has ever said! She is constantly out leaving the kids with other people, partying and boozing in public, she constantly slanders her exes and constantly brags about how much she is earning/spending. I live in hope that there is someone somewhere sitting at a desk taking note of every little thing she says and posts and it will all be thrown back at her in court one day soon!
Kipper made Kieran take 2 lie-detector tests. If IT was made to do one, it wouldn't surprise me if she passed. I think she has begun to actually believe all these lies she spouts again and again. Thank F#ck there's loads of black and white footage of said lies during these repetetive bull $hit interviews.

Full article here. Not any sympathetic comments either....

(nb: I bet Princess is well chuffed that she's been mentioned....)
Hopefully PA and Claire will insist correction notice with an apology is printed. Along with a cease on printing lies about Princess (or even truths about her personal info). I don’t know the legal terms but poor Princess needs protecting from her mother spewing this information for £

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Just can't understand why Junior wasn't traumatised or needed therapy after the S.A robbery..i would have thought both children would be in a state of shock and needed therapy and counselling after being caught up in such an horrific situation and witnessing what happened to their mum. 🤔
She can't trust he won't publicly drop her in it I reckon...unlike poor Princess 😕 she knows P will try and protect her mother regardless of what lies she spouts 🤥🤥

• Sad
I Think with all this tit,Pete may do something to stop her,I wouldnt be surprised,but knowing her she may ignore.That’s my thought,Ahh don’t forget he is expecting his child any day now.He surely will be fuming with rage.The tit about his kids etc..etc,etc..😢
Dolly my love we all know she will go out of her way to cause as much chaos as possible at the worst possible time. She thrives on it. She has no empathy or consideration for anyone least of all her poor kids. She’s a monster. Literally will throw anyone under the bus to get the attention she craves. Sigh i need many oilys now

• Heart
Reactions: 24
All this shite she’s been doing etc,is a plan! To prove she is demented with MH,she can get away with it.All fsaiucking plan of hers,It’s so obvious..
I agree its been nonstop for a bloody week or so now just rehashing same old tit but the comments everywhere are hilarious not one ounce of sympathy anywhere which will really really piss her off big time seems everybody saying the same thing shes a liar said it all before and always blames her exes shes a criminal and 2x bankrupt seems nobody is falling for her tit now even calling her out over Harveys alleged latest accident

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Even if it's true that Princess is still having help to process whatever really happened in South Africa, for her own mother to share that is a disgusting abuse of Princesses personal life and medical info. Wouldn't be surprised if Skanky shares too much about one of her kids one day and J or P send her a cease & desist style warning.
I’m so sorry, I’ve posted almost exactly what you did without seeing your comment. I’m still catching up.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.