Katie Price #370 Skank’s been fooled, JJ’s not her next breeder, he’s been outed as a wooden fame-feeder.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been thinking about Skanky’s situation now and I think she’s finally painted herself into a corner. She’s screaming MH issues despite clearly just being a raging druggy and arsehole. Surely if this is the card she’s playing for the Skankrupcy, that plays to KH’s favour as he can argue she’s too unstable to have the kids? Also doesn’t that further slam the door on her driving? Is she says she’s well enough to have the kids and drive, she’s well enough for the bankruptcy. Something in this house of cards is about to fall and when it does, I hope B and J are with the Haylers and H is also far far away for his own good.

Reactions: 63
Mr tax man won't give a flying foook if skank tops herself HMRC can still chase the clan for their money. They'll just sell the estate and give what's left to her next of kin.

Reactions: 44
You would sincerely hope so but she's got away with everything so far.

Reactions: 19
Jesus are they getting more lopsided

Reactions: 24
It's a rehas of a story she told about almost drowning herself bit KH saved her in one of her BS biographies ... same shit different day, constant rinse and repeat ... this old dog has no new tricks, its only the audience that has changed
---
That first pic with the camera reflection over her top, it looks like two giant black marbles strapped to her chest!
Well ... one is GIANT... the other is XL

Reactions: 33
Bit late to the party but really, her voice, timing, lyrics all completely
To paraphrase the late great Eric Morecambe - She's hitting all the right notes but not necessarily in the right order

Reactions: 33
That first pic with the camera reflection over her top, it looks like two giant black marbles strapped to her chest!
Well ... one is GIANT... the other is XL
Goes to show skank and legoboy are not connected or first lust part of romance..he's looks bored like a third wheel, wishing he was a million miles away from it whilst she's cosy totally engrossed in pal Andy
I read that as TURD WHEEL ... not sure what that is, but think it's him
---
Seriously WTF is she wearing she looks hideous and whats with that cheap nasty bag she looks like she needs dunking in sheep dip
---

Swear hes gay lol
Nah, gay men have better taste in clothes... he is just a sad wannabe zleb with a bad toupee pretending to be shagging an ancient, desperate, haggard, has been reality bint for clicks and views

Reactions: 31
I’m effin useless at our Fred title but I thought a Beginning of one.

There was a slit eyed midget from Leigh.

There was an old slag from Brighton,

Who found a new egg called Kryten,

His eyes they were slitty,

His necklace was shitty,

And his mind it appeared unenlightened

Reactions: 106
Don't forget she also "done an overdose" to try to get Dane Bowers back

Reactions: 36
They looks so akward together lol no hand holding and hanging off the arm like she normally does with her victims and im wondering why she hasnt mentioned SB or done her usual slagging off of her ex
---
Hmmm.... I see ITs wearing more jewelry that usual. Wonder what it's worth?
Probably copying JJs bling as well as the outfits!
Most likely tat bought from Claires lol

I remember that one all emotional blackmail shes been doing it for fucking years
Think skank also did the pretend suicidal thoughts posting cryptic crap with sink boy when they'd split a few times so he'd run back.

Reactions: 37
They looks so akward together lol no hand holding and hanging off the arm like she normally does with her victims and im wondering why she hasnt mentioned SB or done her usual slagging off of her ex
---
Yeah and why hasn't she mentioned he's the biggest she's ever had?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.