Katie Price #37 Bun in the oven, no it's on ya head coz all of creepy crawls semen are dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he practising to be a temporary Santa this coming Xmas when the cash has gone to the creditors , she is locked up and he needs money to bake her a cake with a file in it ." HAVE YOU BEEN A GOOD LITTLE GIRL :whistle: AND WHAT DO YOU WANT SANTA TO BRING YOU ?"

View attachment 584068
Why has she got a curly turd on her head?? (Thought she was meant to be 'au natural' with her barnet nowadays!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It did show pictures of the inside - not any of THEM inside
the pictures of the inside were provided by some other media site not by Carl filming (it says who under the pictures
It did show pictures of the inside - not any of THEM inside
the inside pictures were from airbnb.co.uk site and not by Carl filming they have not shown any pictures of them inside the villa and i am sure if she was inside she would have been filming it

Reactions: 13
the wonders of using google image has somehow changed the 300 a night for that villa to a lot lower..and yes it is just a generic holiday rental villa..so how this is headlines is beyond me lmfao

Reactions: 11
the pictures of the inside were provided by some other media site not by Carl filming (it says who under the pictures

the inside pictures were from airbnb.co.uk site and not by Carl filming they have not shown any pictures of them inside the villa and i am sure if she was inside she would have been filming it
I thought it looked too clean

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t believe about the disabled Thorpe park pass. Next thing you know she’ll be claiming DLA

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Price getting the disabled pass has really made me angry. In fact I’m raging.
I have Morton’s neuroma and bursitis in my left foot and need the nerve taken out between my second and third toe. Atm I cannot afford to take the time off work to have the op and I do not get paid for sick days. I struggle everyday with the pain and waking is very hard. I still work. I do not get any help. I get by everyday. It makes me sick how, it goes on about the chronic pain and yet it seems fine in every video and the things she can still do.
I cannot even take my dog for a walk.
Rant over 😡
Get in touch with citizens advice bureau and apply for PIP. There is support out there :)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I thought it looked too clean
wonder if they were just staying in one of the tiny parts of that villa? and just passing it off like they were there in a bigger capacity..makes sense as there arnt photos of them in the larger section..sad really lol

AND ITS NOT 300.00 A NIGHT EITHER!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Cole’s off on one about luggage, simples, don’t go on holiday if you are that bothered 🙄
What? Have they lost his personal baby blue case? I don't think many men will have the the name 'Crawl Cunty Woods' on their cases...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's really desperately hoping for a response from John Lydon isn't she? I'm hopeful he has better things to do 🙄.

How long before she jumps onto this Bashir/BBC débâcle & likens herself to Princess Diana? 🙄

What else is there going on that she can jump on? 🤔
No idea, however I do admire your circumflex and grave usage!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
From today's Popbitch email:

A rather familiar baby pink Range Rover is up on Autotrader
[A little... Pricey?]

It doesn't mention the vomit-stained seats or the 10 pairs of her grubby drawers stuffed in the glove box, nor the fact it was all smashed up when that bush did a kamikaze dive in front of it so it had extensive repairs done.

Oh and talk about misleading advertising - skanky ain't no "Celebrity" either.

And they’re on a roll.... by a Sun reporter... Issy? 🤣
Go get her Issy! I am Issy's fan club manager now :)

Keep them coming....🤣🤣🤣
It really is a moron n'est pas?? :mad::unsure:(n)

• Angry
Reactions: 17
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.