Katie Price #37 Bun in the oven, no it's on ya head coz all of creepy crawls semen are dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what tomorrow will bring...πŸ€”
I’m already dreading it. She’s going to make sure everyone on earth knows that it’s her birthday.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
You're welcome lovely, that'll be one to look forward to, but I do like yours. Old Cole trying to sniff the skankpigs arse but all its interested in is the grub bucket 🀣🀣😘 xx
Thank you πŸ˜„πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
I look forward to making that pic from your photo..I'm already smiling at what the end result is like before making it πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx

Loooooool Old Cole sniffing skankpigs arse .
I agree like the grub bucket just like she eats in real life lol πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx.

Pic made last night...

Hairy Katie πŸ˜±πŸ˜„ ....

Resizer_16214676885330.jpg

Damn I left a tuft of hair on her forehead..meant to erase that lol 🀭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder what tomorrow will bring...πŸ€”
I’m already dreading it. She’s going to make sure everyone on earth knows that it’s her birthday.
Dreading it? Oh it's going to be so much fun, we will be hearing about it for days. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: 🚽

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I dont know which of them is worse... probably him, he doesn't even like her it's pretty obvious he's just fame hungry.
But the clothes they wear are killing me

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Some people are just thick, I've seen comments on the FB feed on stories of Skanky at Thorpe Park and people
are saying "I Thought she was in Portugal"..... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Some people are just thick, I've seen comments on the FB feed on stories of Skanky at Thorpe Park and people
Jezza eyeroll πŸ™„ well what do you expect off FB? 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
One more lol...
Coles real hoilday photos 🀭.

Two for tomorrow...Facehuggers pull push pic and the Cole miners hat πŸ₯°β€ xx

I just realised ..Cole Miner loooool 🀭

Resizer_16216399560790.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I have had a long couple of days, just got in so missed pretty much everything , just relaxing for an hour ,
But you say people are thick , the one thing I'm amazed about is that pic in the blue top , Fans are left wondering where her baby Bump is ? and you have to admit that is a very Beautiful girl sitting on Coles Lap Whoever the duck it is ? Reminds of of that Christmas pic they always roll out , you know the one , all wearing jumpers ,always looks like Harvey has been cut out of a magazine and glued onto it

I have had a long couple of days, just got in so missed pretty much everything , just relaxing for an hour ,
But you say people are thick , the one thing I'm amazed about is that pic in the blue top , Fans are left wondering where her baby Bump is ? and you have to admit that is a very Beautiful girl sitting on Coles Lap Whoever the duck it is ? Reminds of of that Christmas pic they always roll out , you know the one , all wearing jumpers ,always looks like Harvey has been cut out of a magazine and glued onto it
No something has been nagging me, Got it Now , I know what's wrong with Cole, He met that Hypnotherepist geezer from Shallow Hal, Stuck in a lift with him , only Explanation , 🀣

Yeah you girls know I’m right , Shallow Cole

One last thing before I go up the stairs to Dreamland, early start going to Welsh Wales Tomorrow ,
I am a really unlucky Fella , Before Lockdown I used to go into Pubs ,and I had a Party Trick, always got a free pint or more out of it. I would go up to the Bar ,
Hang on just reminded myself of something really strange that happened to me , I went into a pub one day got a pint , thought I'd have a go on the fruit machine , walked up to it and voices were coming out of it calling me a wanker, saying I was ugly , Well I was shocked, I went back to the Bar and there were Bowls of free Peanuts on the counter, Voices were coming from the peanuts telling me I was Fantastic , Handsome , Wonderful , Well I didn't know where I was ? Asked the Barman what was going on , He said sorry Mate , the Peanuts are complimentary , But the fruit machine is out of order
Anyway I digress , I used to go into pubs, open a case and take a small piano out of it, then I'd take this small fella out of my jacket pocket , He'd play the Piano , a crowd would gather they'd buy me pints .
You may think this is great , I'll tell you why I'm unlucky ,I was walking along a Beach one day found this old Bottle , I opened it and a Genie appeared , He said . I have been trapped in that Bottle for a Thousand years , I will Grant you one Wish , anything you want , I said anything ? He said ANYTHING, duck me I must've found the only Dyslexic Genie in History , Thats how I ended up with a 12 inch pianist

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.