Katie Price #37 Bun in the oven, no it's on ya head coz all of creepy crawls semen are dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's really desperately hoping for a response from John Lydon isn't she? I'm hopeful he has better things to do 🙄.

How long before she jumps onto this Bashir/BBC débâcle & likens herself to Princess Diana? 🙄

The Eurovision presenting bobbins isn't surprising as obviously it's Eurovision time.

Give it a few more weeks & we'll read about how she was going to be selected for the TEAM GB Olympics crew but her smashed trotters have stopped that 😂

Aaaaaaaand she had secretly been invited to appear at Glastonbury, headliner.....but Covid ruined that 😜

I'm fully expecting her to be announced as a replacement for Jesy Nelson in Little Mix 🎤🎶🤣

What else is there going on that she can jump on? 🤔
A sinking ship would be nice

• Haha
Reactions: 15
On the subject of cole, what's all this???

View attachment 584093

Later people.!!!
Oh look, it's the common crested brown noneckasaurus 👍👍

I

It's all smoke & mirror's! Lie after lie after lie 😴🥱. I'm having a chuckle reading up on here. Just had my 2nd jab & waiting for 15mins before I can drive. Obviously I'm chuckling too much because someone has just come & asked me if I'm okay 🤣😂
Bless you pinkie my friend ❤ I'm going 19th June, it'd have been so funny if I'd been today & come on here telling a tale of a mad woman with pink, blue & silver hair sat cackling to herself over Skanky Price at the Covid centre 🤣🤣😘

And someone should tell Issy she's missed out the bit about Skanky being naked from the waist down & covered in pee on the back seat in that car story 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I'm thinking @Pom Bear could make a pretty convincing argument for a 'pow' or a 'cig' - perhaps like a push-me-pull-you with a Katie pig and a Crawl cow???

I admit I have no idea how to read an autotrader ad. The bloke does that.
The nearest I got is something like this lol 😄❤🥰😘 xx.
Never heard of the push pull thing 😊 xx

Resizer_16216191306970.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
the wonders of using google image has somehow changed the 300 a night for that villa to a lot lower..and yes it is just a generic holiday rental villa..so how this is headlines is beyond me lmfao
Even if they did stay there, which according to press reports looks untrue, £300 for a 5 bedroom villa a night.

If all were single rooms that's £60 a night each, but assuming the rooms sleep 2 in each room £30 a night per person. Doubt they stayed there nor paid but if you did you've really pushed the boat out there Clearblue for Dollys Birthday with your £7 Ryanair flights. But he may have upgraded to Premier flight seats depicted below.

My son says he'd rather gouge his eyes out with a rusty spoon than fly Ryanair.

"You have to pay for a piss and it's marginally worse than Flylo on Come Fly With Me".

Clearblue you big Knobstick Wanker!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That's exactly where that pair of farmyard animals belong Pom well done you for putting them in their rightful place 🤣🤣😘

The 'push me pull you' is from Dr Doolittle. It's a llama with a head at both ends 👽🤗❤😘 xxView attachment 584260
Thank you 🥰😃🤗😘 xx.

Ohhhh I didn't know that...one for tomorrow afternoon ❤💖😘 xx
That be a funny pic with Cole and Katie..both with turkey teef with little Sid on its back 😄😄🥰🤗💖😘 xx

Thank you again 🥰👽 xx

• Heart
Thank you 🥰😃🤗😘 xx.

Ohhhh I didn't know that...one for tomorrow afternoon ❤💖😘 xx
That be a funny pic with Cole and Katie..both with turkey teef with little Sid on its back 😄😄🥰🤗💖😘 xx

Thank you again 🥰👽 xx
You're welcome lovely, that'll be one to look forward to, but I do like yours. Old Cole trying to sniff the skankpigs arse but all its interested in is the grub bucket 🤣🤣😘 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Can you believe this lying, bullying thug, scammer, ripper off of morons who follow him, laughing about KP being bankrupt and leaving some creditors destitute had the audacity and bare faced cheek to post this?

In the words of my good chum Dolly he's a contemptuous bleep.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Can you believe this lying, bullying thug, scammer, ripper off of morons who follow him, laughing about KP being bankrupt and leaving some creditors destitute had the audacity and bare faced cheek to post this?

In the words of my good chum Dolly he's a contemptuous bleep.
Couldn't agree more & shows he's got no working brain cells at all really. I'm honestly not surprised, doesn't give a rat's arse what his missus has done to other people.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Oh look, it's the common crested brown noneckasaurus 👍👍

Bless you pinkie my friend ❤ I'm going 19th June, it'd have been so funny if I'd been today & come on here telling a tale of a mad woman with pink, blue & silver hair sat cackling to herself over Skanky Price at the Covid centre 🤣🤣😘

And someone should tell Issy she's missed out the bit about Skanky being naked from the waist down & covered in pee on the back seat in that car story 🤢🤮
@Facehugger I think I was probably the first person they'd seen having a laughing reaction to the jab 😂.
It was quick today. Just 15mins from the door to getting the jab. They've taken out the first desk & the first lot of seats. So you go from the queue straight to booking in 👍

Interesting comments in The Fail. Not many believe they stayed in that villa 🤣. I wonder if there's any truth in the hook up comment 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
@Facehugger I think I was probably the first person they'd seen having a laughing reaction to the jab 😂.
It was quick today. Just 15mins from the door to getting the jab. They've taken out the first desk & the first lot of seats. So you go from the queue straight to booking in 👍

Interesting comments in The Fail. Not many believe they stayed in that villa 🤣. I wonder if there's any truth in the hook up comment 🤔
I'd love to have seen you laughing to yourself like a madwoman, I'm giggling at the thought of it 🤣🤣 Oh that's good, I did think that bit was stupid because you only got asked the same questions all over again at the sit down booking in bit anyway. I hope you'll be ok today & have no side effects lovely 😘
I bet Carwash is going to be up to allsorts dodgy now the lockdown is easing, can't wait for the tit to start coming out 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Are we prepared for Saturday's bullshit? will she any of her kids for her 43rd birthday?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.