Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
I found it, love the way bunny always uses "Chipolata Pete" in their posts.
And Dr fried eggs Emily!! ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ ha ha..:ROFLMAO:

Itโ€™s the same thing over and over in each paper . Clearly still obsessed but this bunny person needs to change the tune now , it is seriously ๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค
Bunny Cuddles sets up new account weekly just slightly changing the name. Not sure why? Maybe one account cannot cope with the number of red arrows it gets for each ridiculous post!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Facehugger

VIP Member
@Facehugger very sorry my love โค. Iโ€™m in you no mum group aswell, so I feel ur pain ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
Bless you โคI'm allright now, I was so angry and locked up inside with what happened for ages I couldn't talk about it much but it's gone now, I'm sorry for you too.xx this bitch just annoyed me so much, taking the piss out of everyone when so many others are dealing with allsorts every day. Our little crew on here have so many struggles between them all but get on with it not complaining. None of the Krusties have it easy at all.

• Heart

Gullri

VIP Member
presented him with a cake over the phone(why she always going on that she Harvey is home every weekend so why was he not there yesterday on her birthday i only so Jett and Bunny pictures
Shows cake over the phone! Legally blind Harvey gets exited and starts rocking! Exploit Harvey for a couple of minutes! Jett wants a hug! Ignore Jett! Repeat.

Hope youโ€™re all well๐ŸŒน

• Sad
  • Angry

Pom Bear

VIP Member
You're welcome lovely, that'll be one to look forward to, but I do like yours. Old Cole trying to sniff the skankpigs arse but all its interested in is the grub bucket ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx
Thank you ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx
I look forward to making that pic from your photo..I'm already smiling at what the end result is like before making it ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

Loooooool Old Cole sniffing skankpigs arse .
I agree like the grub bucket just like she eats in real life lol ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

Pic made last night...

Hairy Katie ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜„ ....

Resizer_16214676885330.jpg

Damn I left a tuft of hair on her forehead..meant to erase that lol ๐Ÿคญ

Last edited:
  • Haha

MrFMercury

Chatty Member
Why are they letting her make a mockery of the system when so many people who get into difficulties just trying to live are given no help or time at all. If you or I were in her situation and didnโ€™t turn up to court because we were on holiday I think the outcome would be ever so slightly different!

• Angry
  • Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Yes it is.
I've been playing Lego Rock Raiders so I missed this.
265, quick recap on Skanky the dirty, rancid tramps birthday thus far in a nutshell with my one working finger:

1. Balloons from JYY. She pointed out they had been bought. Must have read comments that they are begging, scamming, scroungers. Don't even pay for their food the obnoxious morons.

2. Cakes from JYY. Again 'bought' comment but not by them.

3. Harveys cake, JYY again.

4. Flowers not sure but I would guess the same from JYY.

5. Gucci bag, from JYY.

6. Chocolates no idea but would guess the above.

7. Clearblue, that cheap, grifting nasty bully looks like he hasn't put his hand in his pocket for anything for 'his Dolly'. Probably skint after the ยฃ7 Ryanair flights.

But I may be doing him a disservice, he may have bought the small gift in the Beaverbrooks bag.

Probably driving to Sheesh as we speak to beg some food for the birthday banquet for his rancid bird to shovel in her fat, dirty gob.

Quoting my good chum Dolly, pair of cunts.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Morning Katie, ๐Ÿ‘‹ we all know you read here, don't forget to stop off and buy your Starbucks Porridge on the way to SPL. Got your chauffer fiance to take you, seeing as you are still banned and he doesn't really sell many cars these days, how many messages has he done on Thrillz so far, we would love an update?! ๐Ÿ™„
So what bull are you going to be talking about today...oh yeah, your hair...the hair that doesn't seem to remain the same barely two days running, long short, long, short, blonde, brown, highlights, weaves, tapes, wigs, extensions, oh dear, must be so exhausting trying to decide on that each day and how many different hairdressers you get through. Remember the cause of your hair loss is through all of this and not stress from your bankruptcy, because you obviously don't care one jot about that and the people you have shafted good and proper. ๐Ÿ˜ก And your hair is in such good condition now that you are using Bondiboost, or was it EllamaeParis shampoo the two weeks before that you were raving about, ๐Ÿค” I can barely keep up with the shite you spout, how anyone wants you to promote their products these days, #ads done in the car or the kids bedroom, so professional, not.
P.S donโ€™t forget your wedges for those smashed feet....๐Ÿ‘‹
Well said DC16 ๐Ÿ‘couldnโ€™t agree more. My motto through life has always been unto yourself be true ,if you canโ€™t be true to yourself you canโ€™t be true to others, now skanky and wanky most certainly are not true to themselves. In my opinion

Miffy29

VIP Member
Steve Allen on LBC this morning mentioned her being able to walk when she said she never would be able to again. Called her a lying old baggage with bad skin ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

JakeM

VIP Member
Katieโ€™s birthday is on Saturday. Sheโ€™ll be booked in for her yearly facelift as soon as she can get to Turkey.

• Sick
  • Angry

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Busy making bread. One white with tarragon and also a sundried tomato with cheese and chucked in some red currant jelly. In the airing cupboard proving.

• Heart

Gullri

VIP Member
I am sorry to hear about your loss @Facehugger ๐ŸŒน

I think Katie has changed a lot when I see her interact with J and P in the Katie & Peter series. She was far from perfect but there is obvious bounds with her and J & P when they are small. No expert, but I am sure some of you know about the secure and unsecure attachment theories.

Princess is reaching for mummy and turning to her for comfort. Katie did say she was sorry to Junior when she had pretended to eat his snail ๐ŸŒ Crazy me talking about this 15 year old clip.
Katie was bad but the things she does now is so far from healthy, she really should not see the smaller children now without supervision.

With B & J it probably went south maybe because she never cared about Kieran the way she did about Pete.

Bunny is six. Makeup is fun for Bunny and a way to play with mummy.
Just donโ€™t put the images on Instagram. So many sick fucks out there. Donโ€™t invite them.

• Heart

Wirlesswill

Let's just consider for a moment, a dog or any other animal. Each uses its vocal cords in unique ways to communicate to fellow animals and other species. Now imagine having your vocal cords cut and being silenced, unable to express your thoughts and emotions. Now, imagine that is you, right now, end of speech.

Indeed, imagine if this was KP silenced............

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member

This is on her Facebook
She seems to be walking ok looks a distance how does she manage it with her poorly broken/ mashed up feet.
The reason no- one is there skanky is because not everyone feels the need to jump on a plane first chance they get .I really hope you get a dose of COVID you selfish moronic waste of oxygen skank

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18