Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
Hello lovelies ❤ night shift just clocking on & catching up X

That's exactly what she did with bankruptcy - didn't stick to her IVA then applied to go bankrupt thinking it would all be wiped after 12 months. Wrong there, weren't you skanky!! And even if they do discharge you, it's still not that simple. If you suddenly come into money after discharge, the Receiver can still lay claim to it in certain circumstances.

Sorry for anyone who is struggling at the minute, when this skank rubs her spending in everybody's faces STILL! 🤬 I'm the same, can't pay my mum's funeral bill so I've shoved it on a 0% interest credit card for now.

Why does she never dress Bunny in clothes that actually fit the poor kid either? She's always in chavwear 6 sizes too big, bless her. 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

peeko

VIP Member
I do love My Krusty Girls , and Facehugger would love to give you a Big hug , Obviously I cannot , so l will try to put a smile on your Face ♥ Next Best thing , I will tell you , ( Do you notice its not I'll , Fucking Grammer Police on here made me Paranoid ) anyway this is for you my Wonderful Facehugger , I'll tell you about the time I met Skanky ,True Story . this is just for you .
Anyway , I had just Finished work , Ravernous, Saw a Burger King , Went in, who was in front of me ? Skanky .
The Feller behind the counter asked what she wanted , she said , Give me a couple of Whoppers ,
He said " You're a Wonderful mother , and your singing ain't shit :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
On a completely unrelated note..... I see Alex is out of prison on his Instagram showed him having a facial 1 day ago. Not sure if it’s right but 8week sentence you serve 1/2 so he could be out . 🤔
I DM'd Alex last Friday, he got back to me. His reply was
"I need to move on with my life with my fiancée with my daughter. I don't want the negative energy around me anymore. Too much time has been wasted on her.
Sending love to you all x"

Bless him, he sends his love to the Krustie's. Told him I understand and wished
On a completely unrelated note..... I see Alex is out of prison on his Instagram showed him having a facial 1 day ago. Not sure if it’s right but 8week sentence you serve 1/2 so he could be out . 🤔
I DM'd Alex last Friday, this was his reply,

I need to move on with my life and my fiancée with my daughter. I don’t want the negative energy around me anymore. To much time has been wasted on her. Sending love to you all x

He sends his love to the Krustie's

• Heart
  • Wow

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Morning

I heard the story re Katie’s wind problem and was seriously concerned but then she is full of hot air. My mum says “better out than in” and she’s right when it comes to flatulence but it is a bit embarrassing doing it in front of friends, you know you desperately move side to side or stand up, anything in the hope it either don’t come out or the noise is covered up. How does the Queen manage?

anyway can I just give a shout out to Peeko as he consistently makes me laugh with his zany songs and off the wall humour. As a celeb might say, “you rock bro”.

cheers
I have a nightmare, my stoma farts on it's own. Loud and rasping in the worst situations. Normally in the supermarket checkout queue. I've no control of it.

When I first had it I'd try to explain when people looked around. Can't be arsed (excuse the pun) now!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

MrFMercury

Chatty Member
I don’t blame you! I am actually disabled and her barefaced lies infuriate me. If she actually had to go the humiliating forms and interviews and test I and perhaps your mum are put through to prove your disability she’d really have problems with her mental elf.

• Heart

Bob's Aunt

It was all 'I don't want to use my wheelchair, I wanted to walk round and hold Cole's hand' bollocks. Grow up FFS, if she was that bad and really needed a disabled pass then she would have used a chair or scooter wouldn't she. Lying, blagging bitch.
I have a disabled badge, I dont use it with pride, I use because I need too. I need to use a scooter a lot of the time, I want to hold my husbands hand and walk BUT if I want to get out, I need help. Pisses me off. Its not a game, something to chop and choose between. Its peoples life!! 😡🤬😡

• Heart
  • Angry

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
I know I may have said this before but.... I can’t help but think that wanky is trying to turn skanky into a frump. She had pyjamas on for her birthday and she looked well covered on their baby making holiday to Portugal, and I wouldn’t say she looks that happy. Maybe there is trouble in paradise and it could all soon come crashing down around her ears.

• Haha

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Just watched Peter Andre being interviewed on GMB, bet skanky is spitting blood. His home gym was flooded, but wow, what a gym, makes Crawls look like the joke it is. He also has an album coming out made in collaboration with Ricky Wilson. With the impending births of babies all around her (Alex Reid, her sister, Crawl's sister, Keiron) she will be about to combust :ROFLMAO:
Crawls gym in his garden shed is shite, just like him.

BTW, only just realised there were no instasham shots of the Plop Kitchen food delivery on Sunday from Crawl. Have they been binned due to complaints and negative publicity for PK? God I hope so!

Best get 'skip surfing' Crawl with your fake manbag when you pop down to Tesco for the Clearbue Tests.

Finally, I should be able to bring you the concluding episode of "Jurrassic Cunt" in the next day or so now my fingers are nearly working again. Blue xxx

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Can you believe this lying, bullying thug, scammer, ripper off of morons who follow him, laughing about KP being bankrupt and leaving some creditors destitute had the audacity and bare faced cheek to post this?

In the words of my good chum Dolly he's a contemptuous cunt.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I leave this here for now before catching up later ..🥰

Will Katie and Cole ever leave the limelight 😄 xx.

Looooool...

Resizer_16219089507420.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

VIP Member
Just popped in to show you this. I posted a reply to a news article on Facebook..... :p :p :p :p

kate23may01.png

• Haha
  • Angry

Facehugger

VIP Member
That was probably her agenda, to rub that in peoples faces!!

That or she has a "Drama".
It was all 'I don't want to use my wheelchair, I wanted to walk round and hold Cole's hand' bollocks. Grow up FFS, if she was that bad and really needed a disabled pass then she would have used a chair or scooter wouldn't she. Lying, blagging bitch.

• Angry

MrFMercury

Chatty Member
She genuinely looks awful. Nothing about her clothes, make up or hair is flattering at all. Even now I‘m still actually shocked at just how bad she looks!

Reactions: 20