Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member

Even flogging stuff on her birthday, give it a rest love 🙄 that’s it, you flaunt your designer bag 😡
What's going on with the pic of her holding the bag. I see red nails then when I click on it the nails disappear - Magic! 😲

• Wow
Reactions: 6

peeko

VIP Member
What music are you listening to Peeko?
I had Altered Images on earlier but watching Eurovision now
Altered images , Clare Grogan (What was that film? ) Music is probably My greatest interest , I know you love your Music , But I am pretty weird , Because I am not political in my tastes, music is just a noise , you pick the noise you like , and I do not get stuck in the past which is unusual with people who love music , (up with the kids pmsl) At the moment I am into symphonic metal , Nightwish seen them 3 times , love Tarja my goddess(yes the missus knows, got tickets at camden but called off because of covid , at the moment listening to one of my favourite groups of all time DELAIN ,

• Heart

peeko

VIP Member
Gregory's Girl.

Gary Numan is playing in Plymouth this year so hopefully get a ticket to see him. First time I saw him on TOTP I fell in love with him (about 10 yrs old)
He is great, made more money than you would think , still going , Hes one of those clever sods like Bruce dickinson iron maiden got a pilots licence , Here you know when you get to know someone online , you try to visualise their personality ? I always do it with music , why when I think off you Basshunter comes to mind ?
Happy and Bouncey ? 🤣

• Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
Not those fluffy sandal/sliders that Skanky wears 😳😜

Is it possible that yesterday's bankruptcy article's were released as many thought she was due in court on the 19th? Possibly lots asking about it?
As soon as there's another date she'll be arranging to skip the country again 😡
Is Crawl's house still sold? I can't remember the details to look.
It's very quiet regarding moving 🤔
Small Dunmow?

Reactions: 4

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
He is great, made more money than you would think , still going , Hes one of those clever sods like Bruce dickinson iron maiden got a pilots licence , Here you know when you get to know someone online , you try to visualise their personality ? I always do it with music , why when I think off you Basshunter comes to mind ?
Happy and Bouncey ? 🤣
Aww, thanks 😊

Never seen him live, love his early stuff, :D
'My Name is Ruin' is good

Reactions: 3