Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
@DC16
Pic just made 🥰🤗😘 xx.

New fun fair game... Throw rotten tomatoes at Katie and Cole.. get them stuck in the chair ride..then buy your tomatoes to throw at them..fun for all the family 😄 xx.
Bonus points to hit...turkey reef, swimming cap, wig and slitty eyes lol ...

Resizer_16215505446190.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Lollypops

VIP Member
Just watched Peter Andre being interviewed on GMB, bet skanky is spitting blood. His home gym was flooded, but wow, what a gym, makes Crawls look like the joke it is. He also has an album coming out made in collaboration with Ricky Wilson. With the impending births of babies all around her (Alex Reid, her sister, Crawl's sister, Keiron) she will be about to combust :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

VIP Member
Welcome to #37, 🎉🥳🥳🍸🍾🍾🍷🚽🚽

Well done Liar Liar for coming up with a great title for this thread.

Previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...-your-lies-were-the-krusty-krew.19461/page-50

Katie, Carl and a couple of blokes are rubbing it in the creditors and the public's faces yet again
with another vomit inducing "Holiday" which the media claim is a baby making holiday. We know
that the baby making is utter complete bollocks.

A little Gem from Pom from the last thread.

Carry on People.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
So either A) Crawl could only stretch to 3 nights in Portugal as he's not shifted any cars or B) they read my comment here on Monday & have pinched the idea. I said if they were here for her birthday imagine the payday for an OKrap spread... Skanky, Crawl, all the kids, Amy. 'Katie's last heartbreaking birthday with her dying mum as she desperately tries to get pregnant to fulfill her mum's final wish' 😭😭. 76 pages of glossy pics advertising shite, cakes, balloons, hair makeup, happy smiling children gazing adoringly at mummy, Crawl, Skanky & Amy looking forlorn at the sadness of it all. Skanky wearing the see through outfit she's borrowed from pointy chin Fern's mate. Many changes of outfits & chuck the dogs in for good measure. And a huge whole family pic of them excitedly looking on as she pisses on a clear blue.
If ANY of this actually appears I want commission!

• Haha
  • Angry

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I've just watched the clip in The Fail of her blithering on about Eurovision. Crawl really does not want to interact with her at all does he 😳. He's glued to his phone. His speaking switches between bored shitless & taking the piss.
So her birthday consisted of empty packaging, a pic of her holding a handbag we've all seen before, just 2 of her kids, cake, balloon from jeyda, bugger all from Crawl that we were shown, no big fancy birthday meal & the evening watching Eurovision. Very, very strange 🤔.

Not seen any plop kitchen for a while either....in fact not since Krustie's messaged them 😁.

Again, if she wasn't such an utter cow, I'd feel for sorry for her at the moment. Like a fellow Krustie said this morning, Sophie about to give birth. Crawl's sister pregnant. 3 ex- husband's all happy & settled, 2 with babies on the way. Pete with a new album. Kids always look genuinely happy, relaxed & natural when they're with their dad's & stepmums. And then there's her...can't get pregnant. Clinging to a very unlikeable used car salesman who only loves himself & little Sid. Belittles her. Has removed all her sparkle & changed the way she dresses. She's clearly gaining weight from a very unhealthy diet. All her treatments to help her look young have clearly failed & are now really catching up with her. Constantly Photoshopped & filtered to the max. Exploiting her children because that's all she knows. No clue how to actually be a 'normal' mum. She's homeless. She's bankrupt. No regular or steady means of income. Lies getting more ridiculous & desperate. Fooling no-one. I simply do not believe her when she says how happy she is 🤥. Surely even she's struggling to keep up the charade now 🤷

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
One more lol...
Coles real hoilday photos 🤭.

Two for tomorrow...Facehuggers pull push pic and the Cole miners hat 🥰❤ xx

I just realised ..Cole Miner loooool 🤭

Resizer_16216399560790.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
She is really is living in the past. John Lydons comments-was that 17 years ago? Eurovision- 2005?
The past is all she's got to hang on to. She was something 20 years ago. It's been a rapid decline to nothing since!
She constantly drags up the past because there's nothing of interest now. A handful of 'fans' can't keep her going. So the only thing she can do is start arguements & constantly piss people off to get a reaction.
Honestly, if she wasn't such a truly vile human being I would feel sorry for her. A failure in every way. Failed finances, failed surgeries, failed as a parent, failed as a pet owner, failed as a business woman, failed staged rubbish day after day, failed Photoshop, failed filters, failed as a wife, failed as a girlfriend, failed as a friend, fails to tell the truth about anything ever....

As it's her birthday tomorrow, shall we spend the day leaving positive comments & only saying nice things about her on here for the whole of the day?
See you all on Sunday then 😜🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

Facehugger

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:

#38 Empty the pot Dolly, it's nearly full, due to all her lies & never ending bull.

Because Skanky & wanky have done nothing different than the usual stream of shite to keep the pot boiling, I've gone for a generic title this time, in honour our lovely keeper of the cauldron 🤣

• Heart

TheDog

Morning Katie, 👋 we all know you read here, don't forget to stop off and buy your Starbucks Porridge on the way to SPL. Got your chauffer fiance to take you, seeing as you are still banned and he doesn't really sell many cars these days, how many messages has he done on Thrillz so far, we would love an update?! 🙄
So what bull are you going to be talking about today...oh yeah, your hair...the hair that doesn't seem to remain the same barely two days running, long short, long, short, blonde, brown, highlights, weaves, tapes, wigs, extensions, oh dear, must be so exhausting trying to decide on that each day and how many different hairdressers you get through. Remember the cause of your hair loss is through all of this and not stress from your bankruptcy, because you obviously don't care one jot about that and the people you have shafted good and proper. 😡 And your hair is in such good condition now that you are using Bondiboost, or was it EllamaeParis shampoo the two weeks before that you were raving about, 🤔 I can barely keep up with the shite you spout, how anyone wants you to promote their products these days, #ads done in the car or the kids bedroom, so professional, not.
P.S don’t forget your wedges for those smashed feet....👋 have a great day.
I myself an a female around the same age as you Price, a bit younger and better looking tho (not difficult)
I wholeheartedly would never ever buy anything that you promote.
Katie Price, lowering the brand’s standards since 1996.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Facehugger

VIP Member
Price getting the disabled pass has really made me angry. In fact I’m raging.
I have Morton’s neuroma and bursitis in my left foot and need the nerve taken out between my second and third toe. Atm I cannot afford to take the time off work to have the op and I do not get paid for sick days. I struggle everyday with the pain and waking is very hard. I still work. I do not get any help. I get by everyday. It makes me sick how, it goes on about the chronic pain and yet it seems fine in every video and the things she can still do.
I cannot even take my dog for a walk.
Rant over 😡
Bless your heart ❤ I'm not surprised it makes you angry X especially when we all know that actually there is fuck all wrong with her. You are so strong with coping with all that, I hope at some point your situation will get better and you will be able to have your treatment. Love & hugs 👽🤗❤😘

• Heart

CAKEANDCUSTARD

Silly us, this will be the reason she didn't have all the kids on her birthday!
U can see that Kieran is devastated by the whole of her attitude. She is such a selfish cow. I’m glad he got out of that toxic relationship and stood by his kids, in a very happy blended family.
Skanky just doesn’t realise that the toxic one in all of her relationships is her although I think she has met her match with wanky

• Wow

Facehugger

VIP Member
Nikki is having a planned section in 7 weeks all being well bless her 🙏
I wish that lady all the love and happiness in the world after all her struggles ❤ maybe once their baby is here, safe and well, Alex might think differently but for now good on him that all he's bothered about is her & the baby x

• Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Well done for struggling through that 🏆
How the hell can they have her blithering on about herself constantly over people suffering genuine hardship?? It's embarrassing & unprofessional. They obviously can't handle her which is why she's not involved in any other part of the show. She's a bloody narcissist FFS 😡
Do you all remember her first appearance on 'Stephs Crap Lunch?'

Crawl in the socially distanced audience of about 6, leaning against the wall with his arms folded, knobhead, trying to be nonchalant, the big I am.

Piss my self laughing when I recall Skanky waxing lyrical about Crawl and goes on about having a 'baybee' this year. Step forward Clearblue from the audience and interupts with the classic 'Oh she will be pregnant this year, I can guarantee you that' looking smug!

Not quite working out is it you big moronic, bullying Jaffa! Does anyone think they actually have sex?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
No pics from me today 😞 not doing well with my aches and pains..hope to catch up later or tomorrow 😞❤ xx

• Heart
  • Sad