Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhereisPrecious

Nice one and by the way skanky you’re a cunt and your precious Crawl looks like he’s going to hurl every time you go near him sorry her the transitioning is confusing me. Get it together son we know how you were slagging her off in Sheesh that night saying what a slapper she was and you wouldn’t go near her what did change your mind was it a bet with you your mates and a bag of sniff 😂

Ah take me home and fuck me shoes 👠
I have a confession....I am addicted to shoes, behind each pair is another, plus boxes stored...help....but they go with my bags, then I have coats, scarves, hats...fk I should go on depop..if manky can make thousands on dirty filthy unwashed tatty shit, then I will make a small fortune.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I am now convinced she is that Cochita Wurst geezerbird from The Eurovision Song Contest. Mind you Cochita is more feminine and can actually sing. Great work Pom!!!!
Loooooool 😄😄😄😄 xx
Thank you 🥰🤗😘 xx

Good enough for me Mrs - ha ha - love it :love: 🤗 :love: 🤗

Wow at the 'hook-up' phone calls - that would be interesting...
Thank you 🥰🤗😘 xx

I've now made the push pull thing from Facehuggers pic 😀❤😘 xx.
Little Sid 💕.

On a serious note..little Sid is a rescue dog..Cole had found him abandoned wandering round a carpark..and he took him in.

Resizer_16216801941210.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
Great pics 😉 oh the arms,oh the legs and knees,oh the fizog and eeuw! the moose knuckle 🤢 she certainly is a stunner 🤣
I just can't believe how utterly shot to shit her whole body is. Why would you travel to Leeds to be on TV for 5 mins with 3 dogs? What's happened to her knees? Her arms are massive. Is he a feeder do you think? She is absolutely delusional. Joan Collins looks 100 x better and has more class in her little finger than this mess has ever possessed. 🤮 🤮 🤮

• Sick
  • Heart

Noelc

Chatty Member
Think Wanky needs to get onto the wig guy pronto to beg a free 'Syrup and Fig'. In this picture of Crawl he looks like he's going bald on the right side of his head! LOL! Some suggestions and I've found complementary ones for Sid and Blade!

To be fair prefereable to keep his hair short on one side easier to get the stopper out when they top up the sawdust at the clinic.

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
hano this is a really bad performence and hano this must never be allowed on eurovision . and hano the uk public will do whatever it takes to make this happen.
Perhaps she could have her vocal chords cut like she had done to her dog Blade... she might be bearable if we couldn't hear her.

• Angry

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Think Wanky needs to get onto the wig guy pronto to beg a free 'Syrup and Fig'. In this picture of Crawl he looks like he's going bald on the right side of his head! LOL! Some suggestions and I've found complementary ones for Sid and Blade!

Attachments

• Haha

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Gnasherdashians that’s funny. I wouldn’t want to be on a plane with her and her glingons. Can you imagine 32000 + feet in the air for 2 hours with that lot I would be looking for the door to get off. I could not put up with her loud gob 😡😡

• Sick

ClivE

VIP Member
new picture in the sun Katie buys Harvey new bed for mucky mansion only trouble is it is the same picture printed on the 17th of Jan when she claimed she bought him a bed (why do they keep printing things as if they have only just happened when all you have to do is check their own website to see the same pictures printed months before)

Harrigan

VIP Member
Katie looked fresh and pretty in a bright pink outfit whilst her handsome fiancé followed her in casual but stylish abode of grey jogging bottoms and a black top. Carl is a salesman by trade but recently has taken to supporting Katie as she goes through the traumas of hair loss, a terminally ill mother, a life changing accident and shortage of fake tan.

• Haha
  • Sick