Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
She's really desperately hoping for a response from John Lydon isn't she? I'm hopeful he has better things to do 🙄.

How long before she jumps onto this Bashir/BBC débâcle & likens herself to Princess Diana? 🙄

The Eurovision presenting bobbins isn't surprising as obviously it's Eurovision time.

Give it a few more weeks & we'll read about how she was going to be selected for the TEAM GB Olympics crew but her smashed trotters have stopped that 😂

Aaaaaaaand she had secretly been invited to appear at Glastonbury, headliner.....but Covid ruined that 😜

I'm fully expecting her to be announced as a replacement for Jesy Nelson in Little Mix 🎤🎶🤣

What else is there going on that she can jump on? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20

WhereisPrecious

Bored, son has recovered really well from accident, doesn't need mummy hovering about any more lol..so just watched this shite of hers, dancing about on her manky trotters, stuffing her face, the beef and bacon (ffs fkn morons) followed by the usual vomit inducing comment section, till I found this...lmfao.

Best comment

1621815469125.png

• Heart
  • Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Cole’s off on one about luggage, simples, don’t go on holiday if you are that bothered 🙄
What? Have they lost his personal baby blue case? I don't think many men will have the the name 'Crawl Cunty Woods' on their cases...

• Haha

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Comments in the mail about her makes you smile not many complimentary ones except from bunny cuddles/ snuggles here’s a couple....

She lied about being pregnant for attention. Seriously deluded woman.

ReplyNew Comment

Click to rate
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/reportAbuseInComment.html?articleId=9607611&commentId=698226633

CHEFS
, Mad Mad World, United Kingdom, 10 hours ago
And having cancer.....and her mums imminent death (4 last Christmases and counting)......and numerous miscarriages......don't forget the car-jackings, death threats from East end gangsters, 100k diamond robbery in Scotland, being R(a) ped in the park, being invited to compete in the Olympics.......and not forgetting the feet that were so badly smashed it caused numerous doctors to exclaim "They're the worst injuries we've ever seen!". Shall I carry on?

Click to rate

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/reportAbuseInComment.html?articleId=9607611&commentId=698237485

Lindsay Broom
, Neath, United Kingdom, 9 hours ago
And has also been responsible for the deaths of several innocent pets, not to mention owing thousands to a number of small businesses- the woman should be in prison!

Comments in the mail about her makes you smile not many complimentary ones except from bunny cuddles/ snuggles here’s a couple....

She lied about being pregnant for attention. Seriously deluded woman.

ReplyNew Comment

Click to rate
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/reportAbuseInComment.html?articleId=9607611&commentId=698226633

CHEFS
, Mad Mad World, United Kingdom, 10 hours ago
And having cancer.....and her mums imminent death (4 last Christmases and counting)......and numerous miscarriages......don't forget the car-jackings, death threats from East end gangsters, 100k diamond robbery in Scotland, being R(a) ped in the park, being invited to compete in the Olympics.......and not forgetting the feet that were so badly smashed it caused numerous doctors to exclaim "They're the worst injuries we've ever seen!". Shall I carry on?

Click to rate

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/reportAbuseInComment.html?articleId=9607611&commentId=698237485

Lindsay Broom
, Neath, United Kingdom, 9 hours ago
And has also been responsible for the deaths of several innocent pets, not to mention owing thousands to a number of small businesses- the woman should be in prison!
The tide is turning ...🤞

• Haha
  • Wow

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
I've relented & watched the Thorpe Park tripe. Wow, that's 7 minutes of my life wasted 😳🥱😴. Is that work? Some saddo videos you all day & that's the best content?? I don't want fame, clearly LOVING the fame 🙄. Queue jumping for no reason 😡. She really takes the piss out of those of us who have genuine disabilities 😡. Watching her talking whilst stuffing her over inflated gob 🤢. She did look lardy in her stylish leisurewear 🤣

Wet dog 😂😂

My hair's naturally dirty blonde. Not that I see it's natural colour very often 😜. It's usually shades of pink, purple, green, orange, red... My hairdresser loves me because I give her free rein. I'm also always her model when they have expert training days for new products.
Her stuffing her fat face with doughnuts, food all over her face and falling out of her mouth. Pig (sorry pigs). Plus 'I don't want fame' bully Crawl being delighted someone reckonised him. if he had a second brain cell he'd be a plant!

• Haha
  • Angry

CAKEANDCUSTARD

Pmsl! Hi Skanky 👋👋 it still looks like dog food when she presents it. I guess they're some old ones she still has left over 🤣🤣
Trying to present better by taking the top covering off properly hoping their plop meals will return😂😂😂

Sorry to hear about ur mum @Facehugger. Sending hugs

It must be old stock from the freezer as they normally brag about it every Sunday when they got a fresh delivery. Hope that is the case; a few of us sent very strong emails to them about this pair of feral animals bringing the company down with their "presentation".
I commented on one of their posts where they were handing over meals to an athlete they were supporting, saying the meals KP had certainly didn’t look like the ones advertised and good luck to the athlete with those meals......I got blocked for some reason🤔😊😂

• Haha
  • Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Sounds delicious, Blue 😋😋
Thank you!

None of my Cumberland Sausage fingers fell in!

Went to see my district nurses Sue and Jo for my fingers today. Poor women, have seen me throught life threatening infections which led to me having most of my stomach tissue removed and left with an open wound after a hysterectomy, sorting me out after my cancer treatment and now this. But I'm still here. There has to be I believe a reason. Maybe to be a Krusty!

By the way, fingers are fine, but I did refuse to have the Tungsten Tip AP pointing finger contraption removed.

Attachments

• Heart

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
That’s what I miss the most, using two sticks means I can’t walk holding his hand anymore 😔
And me too... 19 years together- it's what I miss the most. Oh, and carrying an umbrella- the little things eh? I'm happy though and don't owe a penny to anybody so all good. ❤ ❤

• Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
God morgon fellow Krusties 😀☕ All her talk about doctors saying “never go back to MM” is so stupid. Like a doctor would ever say things like that. She has probably never been to a doctor treating her like an ordinary patient. Only plastic surgeons and some asslicking dentists.
But she has a a binder folder showing her Priory homework... surely that couldn't be F A K E ? ! ! ! Silly me.

I want to be pushed out into the sea in an old fishing boat by my chums in Barbados.

Doused in Mount Gay Rum (after being embalmed in it, I'm probably half way there already) and set on fire like a Viking going to Valhalla. Make up courtesy of Ronald McDonald (failing that Pointy Chin).

Banks Beers would be on me, all Krusty Krew of course invited and me set on fire and pushed out to sea!

Officiated by good chum Suki King (would you believe has been Checkers World Champion). I'm the only 'none professional' to beat him. Suki "I can't read you, you're a player".

Pics of Bajans are my chums. Others nicked from the web!
I think that would be a lovely choice. I don't want a funeral just a quick cremation. I'd like my ashes sprinkled at Pigeon Point, Tobago but it won't happen. It would be great for some of my ashes to end up in some conch shells so peeps finding me and listening could hear me shouting 'she's a cunt!' 🐚 Ah well...

100% not related to bankruptcy IF she has a hearing today. Driving related?
Thank you - I thought I was going blind ha ha!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Come on peeps! NOBODY is surprised that it's not bovvered wiv' seein dem kids! They cramp her style dontcha know ;)

And there it is screeching about wanting "Anuvva baybeh wiv da Wun", the tortuous IVF and all the rest of it's bullshit when the stark reality is that its not even remotely bothered with seeing the five it already has! Well one's birthday is All About Me I suppose..............................................

• Angry
Reactions: 19

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Daily Mail comments are good as usual, very uncomplimentary 🤣👍
Two articles and virtually no positive comments, except from the usual looney suspects.

Some of the best are:

"Shares in Gucci will be plummeting"

'"Is her boyfriend speaking English? If so, did he go to school?"

And on the article about being showered with gifts on her birthday:

"Well that's a new one, be the first time she's been showered in years". 🤣🤣🤣

Still ploughing through the rest!

• Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
Morning

I heard the story re Katie’s wind problem and was seriously concerned but then she is full of hot air. My mum says “better out than in” and she’s right when it comes to flatulence but it is a bit embarrassing doing it in front of friends, you know you desperately move side to side or stand up, anything in the hope it either don’t come out or the noise is covered up. How does the Queen manage?

anyway can I just give a shout out to Peeko as he consistently makes me laugh with his zany songs and off the wall humour. As a celeb might say, “you rock bro”.

cheers

• Haha

JakeM

VIP Member
Happy 43rd birthday Katie! Let’s remind ourselves of how stunning your vocals truly are! Xx

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Angry

Caterpillar

She dosnt give a shit about the kids. Never has. clearly.
Poor Blade. If he is supposed to be a ‘protection’ dog what good is he if he can’t bark to raise an alarm, as she’s cruelly had his vocal cords cut. It’s her cruelty to her pets which first boiled my piss and from there I found out about her other negligent ways and her arrogance and lack of empathy or remorse. There’s a petition to stop dogs being de-barked as it’s so bloody evil!

• Angry