Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
I have a nightmare, my stoma farts on it's own. Loud and rasping in the worst situations. Normally in the supermarket checkout queue. I've no control of it.

When I first had it I'd try to explain when people looked around. Can't be arsed (excuse the pun) now!
Bless you. Friends hubby used to just look round disgusted at the person next to him when his went off unexpectedly, I often got the 'look of blame' the swine 🤣😘

• Haha
Reactions: 18

HampyGal

Off on one again. 🙄 Just block, simples.
Says the knob who had skankys face tattooed.. Jaws is 100 x better.... He just doesn’t realise what a nasty piece of work he actually is “just getting started” what a KNOB.

• Angry

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Why are they so quiet?

No grand gestures for the rancid tramps birthday. Really quiet on Instascam. I think they are upto something!

DC16

VIP Member
Rule 57 of the Highway Code states: "When in a vehicle make sure dogs or other animals are suitably restrained so they cannot distract you while you are driving or injure you, or themselves, if you stop quickly.

"A seat belt harness, pet carrier, dog cage or dog guard are ways of restraining animals in cars."

Tut tut Pricey, breaking the law again and posting all over SM as proof! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Morning Krusties,just been catching up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 comments,oh by the way my poor pink colour has faded,🙁need to get it coloured but hairdresser won’t touch it yet due to my forehead,makes sense though I suppose especially with foils,can’t wait to get me highlights and me pink back.

right!have a feeling it will be ‘Boil my Piss’ day.😏

• Heart
  • Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I think she always had Kieron cooking for her and housekeepers prior to that, but then when she was with Kris she seemed to start eating a lot more junk food... like marshmallow on toast for breakfast. When she first got with Carl, did the usual health kick, setting up Priceylifestyle and Woods nutrition, yet then just show themselves eating pizzas/burgers/takeaways and crap all the time.
Kris was always trying to get her to eat healthy. But she was having none of it. I actually don't know why he put up with her as long as he did. I think honestly a lot of it was because of the kids. I don't think he wanted them to feel like he was letting them down. Crawl couldn't be any more the opposite.

Skiah

So......don’t post often, but thought I would ‘check in’. Have noticed chat of Junior being absent... his TikTok is also private now and on Skanky‘s TikTok its only # her and Harvs pages....BTW her TikTok is funny as loads of anti-comments If you see them before they’re removed
I shall now go back to hide mode 😬

• Haha

wimble womble

VIP Member
Its clear to see shes trying her hardest to get this debt wiped off..like in her deluded world its better for her mental well being that its written off...
im unable to pay my councel tax atm and will no doubt be taken to court..can i plead the katy price ammendment?

• Heart
  • Angry

Snowfairy08

Chatty Member
Usual debarcle. Blue observations:

1. Steph announces Skanky is coming on to talk about her hair loss, at a wig clinic helping women 'regain their confidence'. Her hair loss is all down to herself with her stupid extensions and shite.

2. Not on the opening guest panel again. Skanky has not been on that bit since she talked over and interrupted everyone else.

3. No sign of Crawl lurking yet.

4. Steph pre Skankys appearance 'Katie Price is coming on to breakdown the stigma of wearing wigs due to hair loss caused by stress and alapecia!' It's staggeringly beyond belief. Does this show not do any research?

5. Dirty, rancid tramp. 'I change my hair everyday blond, brunette but people probably don't realise it's not my real hair?'. WTF???? Followed by her horrible cackling.

6. She then has the audacity to go on about her hair loss due to stress, having kids oh and extensions. None of which seems to be her fault. Go's to a wig shop and craps on about people losing hair due to chemotherapy, alapecia etc. Horrible dirty tramp. Try living with cancer you moron.

7. Then after seeing a young girl with alapecia, back to herself and her bald patches. The consultant basically said she had bald patches due to tracson, basically crappily applied (no doubt free) extensions. Then appears to beg herself a new/free wig. 'Coles not going to recognise me' woo hoo!

8. Back to the studio. There's a lady on who had breast cancer which has now spread. Of course Skanky keeps interrupting/talking over her and taking the conversation back to herself. Still no sign of Crawl.

I thank you!

Blue xxx
I caught it today in the background. Was amazed at her audacity about ‘relating’ to the poor woman who has cancer. She was an inspiration, amazing strong woman. And Katie kept swinging it around to herself when she saw that the conversation was towards the other lady. I loved that the other lady got her chance to speak and even got one over on KP. My heart goes out to Harriet. A true inspiration ❤

• Heart

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
I've just watched the clip in The Fail of her blithering on about Eurovision. Crawl really does not want to interact with her at all does he 😳. He's glued to his phone. His speaking switches between bored shitless & taking the piss.
So her birthday consisted of empty packaging, a pic of her holding a handbag we've all seen before, just 2 of her kids, cake, balloon from jeyda, bugger all from Crawl that we were shown, no big fancy birthday meal & the evening watching Eurovision. Very, very strange 🤔.

Not seen any plop kitchen for a while either....in fact not since Krustie's messaged them 😁.

Again, if she wasn't such an utter cow, I'd feel for sorry for her at the moment. Like a fellow Krustie said this morning, Sophie about to give birth. Crawl's sister pregnant. 3 ex- husband's all happy & settled, 2 with babies on the way. Pete with a new album. Kids always look genuinely happy, relaxed & natural when they're with their dad's & stepmums. And then there's her...can't get pregnant. Clinging to a very unlikeable used car salesman who only loves himself & little Sid. Belittles her. Has removed all her sparkle & changed the way she dresses. She's clearly gaining weight from a very unhealthy diet. All her treatments to help her look young have clearly failed & are now really catching up with her. Constantly Photoshopped & filtered to the max. Exploiting her children because that's all she knows. No clue how to actually be a 'normal' mum. She's homeless. She's bankrupt. No regular or steady means of income. Lies getting more ridiculous & desperate. Fooling no-one. I simply do not believe her when she says how happy she is 🤥. Surely even she's struggling to keep up the charade now 🤷
Post of the day Pinky my friend! Absolutely every word and observation is bang on. I would also feel it for anyone who's life had come to this BUT it's Katie Price so absolutely no one iota of sympathy- the mistress of her own downfall. This latest prick of hers is definitely the exception to the norm- she can't and won't be able to belittle and humiliate him like the others as he's turned the tables on her and she's terrified of losing him and also he would definitely squeal with all the shit he has on her.

peeko

VIP Member
Anyway , Different world with those pair of pricks , Remember his Birthday , don't remember what she got him ? Balloons ? like we say all on top, whats he got her ? They ain't fucking normal all an act , never see them say , Oh I wanted a hairdryer , or a pair of socks , cant remember them saying they were bought something personal , or something that means something , Think about My Krustie's , or any NORMAL PEOPLE, you'd be saying is the Kids bought me this or that ,no matter if it costs pennies , youd be so proud , No its all Gucci .or gotta cost £10.000 pounds , they know the price of everything the value of nothing and seem devoid of humanity , they have lost sight of the important things in life if they knew it anyway, completely self centred ,
Dolly pass the Pot

Facehugger

VIP Member
No pics from me today 😞 not doing well with my aches and pains..hope to catch up later or tomorrow 😞❤ xx
Oh no, bless you Pom. I hope you feel better soon lovely ❤ sorry you feel poorly, you take care, we love ya, bugger the pictures for now 👽🤗❤😘

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I'm back 🙂
Thanks for the lovely comments 💕xx.
I have a low throyid, sciatica and a slipped disc my throyid and sciatica has been more today, it's eased abit now but I was abit shook up earlier when making a sandwich and I had a pain in my chest, shoulder blade and back to the point breathing in hurt..that's eased luckily but left me achy and more exhausted..but well enough to catch up.
Not my usual self but might take my mind of it abit..add pmt, Peri meno and anxiety and it's been a crap day 😶 xx

Sorry to hear you're not feeling too well Pom. 😔😔. I changed my profile pic to a picture of the puppy to show you he has now passed his driving test 🥰🥰. Isn't he gorgeous 🤗🤗🤗. Hope it cheered you up and you feel better soon 🤗🤗💕💕.
That's lovely thank you 🙂💕😘 xx.
I love the pic of him and how his passed his driving test 🥰🤗😘 I love him his very cute and gorgeous and that pic made me smile alot 💖😘 xx

• Heart

Noelc

Chatty Member
Is he practising to be a temporary Santa this coming Xmas when the cash has gone to the creditors , she is locked up and he needs money to bake her a cake with a file in it ." HAVE YOU BEEN A GOOD LITTLE GIRL :whistle: AND WHAT DO YOU WANT SANTA TO BRING YOU ?"

NINTCHDBPICT000654371956-3~2.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Can you believe this lying, bullying thug, scammer, ripper off of morons who follow him, laughing about KP being bankrupt and leaving some creditors destitute had the audacity and bare faced cheek to post this?

In the words of my good chum Dolly he's a contemptuous cunt.
Couldn't agree more & shows he's got no working brain cells at all really. I'm honestly not surprised, doesn't give a rat's arse what his missus has done to other people.

• Angry

Mercedes

She seems to be walking ok looks a distance how does she manage it with her poorly broken/ mashed up feet.
The reason no- one is there skanky is because not everyone feels the need to jump on a plane first chance they get .I really hope you get a dose of COVID you selfish moronic waste of oxygen skank
Exactly! Are they both so stupid that they expect the airport to be full ! No you pair of thick dip sticks , it means everyone else is using their brains and being sensible and not flying off onto the first plane that’s available. Selfish pair of dimwits

Lollypops

VIP Member
'I just bought some doughnuts, finger lick
Screenshot_20210521-125908_YouTube.jpg
ing good, forty doughnuts' she said with her gob full 🤮🤢
Screenshot_20210521-125913_YouTube.jpg

• Sick

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Morning Krustie's. Yesterday was a bit of a damp squib 🤔.
Has she run out of lies? Only 2 of her 5 kids to exploit so felt it wasn't worth bothering?
Upset because she couldn't beg many birthday freebies?
As usual, it's what we don't see. So what is actually happening in the background? 🤔.
By her standard's, a virtually invisible birthday.
No attempt to even suggest that she had all her kids with her.
No Itsasham post's of card/pic drawn by Harvey declaring how much he "loves mummy".
Junior's silence is absolutely deafening.
I'd say she hasn't seen all her kids together since the staged Christmas crap.
Clearly still living in Crawl's 'sold' house. Seemingly nowhere to move to.
Just 3 night's in Portugal. A far cry from begged luxury holiday's.
Maybe the big freebies have stopped rolling in? Companies & businesses worth anything don't want to be associated with her?
Court looming. She can't escape that.
Another year older. Hiding behind filters, photoshop, botched procedures & layers of make up.
Still not pregnant.
Desperately hanging on to a much younger man trying to prove she's still got it.
Trying to convince us & herself that it's real & he's 'the one'
Tick tock ⏳
Good morning fellow krusties hope you are all well on this beautiful Sunday morning

Makes you think doesn’t it if you think about all her past birthdays with all her exes she seemed to be spoilt with gifts all the kids with her and now we are down to two with H on FaceTime.
I thought he had sold his house bought a mansion for them all etc. Glad all the freebies seem to be drying up