Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harrigan

VIP Member
Basket weaving is my thing, AND dont upset me I've got a Black Belt in Origami ,
I can catch my thumb , Try it Krusties, you wrap your left hand around your right thumb , So the thumb is sticking out , and try to catch your thumb using your right hand , I practise for hours , and to think I was Normal till I came on here ?
But I would love to visit ,i'll Bring my mates , Ron and Bunny :LOL:
I tried basket weaving but got in a bit of twist. I do a great Bowl of Nays. Ron and Bunny can’t come busy getting their herr dun.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

peeko

VIP Member
I’m off to bed, our compère Peeko will guide you through the night with recipes, songs and tips on paperless Origami (eco friendly you see).
Right, when do I get my fiver?
Night all sleep tight (have to say that they do pull the straps so hard in secure accommodation).
Nutter :LOL:

:LOL:
So I'm trying to think about a recap, Bit Boring , you girls have got to up your game , in the past I've had Jelly men with Big Dicks , Dogs eating Dildos , all sorts of weird shit , this thread is a Bit tame

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
The past is all she's got to hang on to. She was something 20 years ago. It's been a rapid decline to nothing since!
She constantly drags up the past because there's nothing of interest now. A handful of 'fans' can't keep her going. So the only thing she can do is start arguements & constantly piss people off to get a reaction.
Honestly, if she wasn't such a truly vile human being I would feel sorry for her. A failure in every way. Failed finances, failed surgeries, failed as a parent, failed as a pet owner, failed as a business woman, failed staged rubbish day after day, failed Photoshop, failed filters, failed as a wife, failed as a girlfriend, failed as a friend, fails to tell the truth about anything ever....

As it's her birthday tomorrow, shall we spend the day leaving positive comments & only saying nice things about her on here for the whole of the day?
See you all on Sunday then 😜🤣
Err... NO!
The past is all she's got to hang on to. She was something 20 years ago. It's been a rapid decline to nothing since!
She constantly drags up the past because there's nothing of interest now. A handful of 'fans' can't keep her going. So the only thing she can do is start arguements & constantly piss people off to get a reaction.
Honestly, if she wasn't such a truly vile human being I would feel sorry for her. A failure in every way. Failed finances, failed surgeries, failed as a parent, failed as a pet owner, failed as a business woman, failed staged rubbish day after day, failed Photoshop, failed filters, failed as a wife, failed as a girlfriend, failed as a friend, fails to tell the truth about anything ever....

As it's her birthday tomorrow, shall we spend the day leaving positive comments & only saying nice things about her on here for the whole of the day?
See you all on Sunday then 😜🤣
Err... NO!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

MissGlitzyRitzy

VIP Member
Just watched Peter Andre being interviewed on GMB, bet skanky is spitting blood. His home gym was flooded, but wow, what a gym, makes Crawls look like the joke it is. He also has an album coming out made in collaboration with Ricky Wilson. With the impending births of babies all around her (Alex Reid, her sister, Crawl's sister, Keiron) she will be about to combust :ROFLMAO:
Emily will probably be pregnant before her. But is it really suprising she isnt preg. I mean alcohol and drug use...is that all stopped?
It doesnt look like it.
But she will not stop at anything to be a mum.
Maybe try IVF or surrogacy.
But ultimately she needs to quit with any alcohol or drugs or chemically laden diet supplements they are not good. She always plugs these sachets of stuff...

I just think they are a mess together. I really feel like he is going to be her downfall.
All her men were supportive to help her get better...dont see it here...

He may do what she wants but thats not what she needs. He is as immature. Thats not good long term....
AND WITH A BABY😵🙄

On the scum
Airport checks are not occuring as they should. Many travelling back untested at airports sadly.😬

Facehugger

VIP Member
What music are you listening to Peeko?
I had Altered Images on earlier but watching Eurovision now
Did you play 'happy birthday' just for madam? Malta or Finland for me, but I did think Lithuania were funny, very retro 🤣

I shall be needing a bit of Scooter later on to set my brain right again after all that 🤣🤣 FCK 2020 and all that 👍

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
I think I'm having a reaction to my 2nd jab yesterday....I feel the need to be nice to Skanky on her birthday. Kate, you deserve to enjoy your birthday. You work incredibly hard at providing us Krustie's with top class entertainment. You make us laugh, you boil our piss, you insult us, you make us barf & sooooo much more. You inspire us to write songs, write sketches & make pictures. You have actually bought us Krustie's together as a little Tattle family. This is a nice place to be. And that takes real talent. It has to be exhausting... constantly lying, faking, cheating, destroying, exploiting, staging bumph to keep us interested. Ironically us Krustie's are probably your most loyal following. We don't just leave the odd 'great mum', 'looks beautiful' comment & then disappear. Nope, we are invested in dissecting everything for what it really is. And until you're toppled off that podium, we will be a captive audience. So as much as you hate us 'trowels', you do need us 😁. You need to start worrying if our threads stop!
Krustie Krew, raise your cauldron of boiled piss & join me in saying Happy birthday Kate 🎂🎈
Because without her we wouldn't be here ☺
Oh dear, I've got my second jab next week

• Heart

Monsieur Crumble

Perhaps he ought to follow his own suggestion then? Scabby little shitbag that he is :(

Am I alone in wondering WTF a barf board is anyway? Unless its one of those benches they put in special-needs bathrooms?

You can all wish my son a Happy Birthday instead of this skanky old tramp (y)🎂
Happy birthday to your son Rita 🎂🎁🎉 xx

• Heart

VIP Member
I reckon we are in for a huge amount of bullshit on Sunday, both IG accounts are a little quiet right now.

• Wow

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Honestly fucking pissing myself laughing,remember years ago those magazines you got with News of the World,things you could buy cheap?the Fucking big furry boot for two feet? I’m just pissing meself him and her having one each.,🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh dear, I've got my second jab next week
It will be fine!☺I’ve had two..fine.❤

• Heart
  • Haha