Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peeko

VIP Member
Fuck me ,proof you lot are insane, Everyone has a vision of themselves , Skanky thinks she's still 18 Demented . I think I am Dewey Finn (jack black in school of rock ) ok i am demented , But that eurovision , thats a lot of hours in your life you wont get back , The winning song ? dont know what they were trying to do but it will never replace music

Pants it’s Junior sorry Peeko.
the mere site of Pricey singing banjaxed my brain slightly 😁
keep on like this you could win the bunnycuddles cup

• Haha
Reactions: 9

wimble womble

VIP Member
Would rather see videos of carls pad in vegas to be honest..wonder if this was something he had when he was director of UKVEGASLIMITED?
would rather see that instead of somebodys random villa..

• Haha

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
This is the time if night I like . G

OI ,Behave Yourself , Don't ever get locked up and angry , you've got us , ( Well knowing you've got me might make you feel worse ) But , If Skanky and Wanky vanished tomorrow, I knoe we'll stick together ,

shit im going to be slaughtered for KNOE, it was predicta text honestly
Yeah, yeah - blame your phone 📱 Peeko 😘

• Haha

Mercedes

Hello lovelies ❤ night shift just clocking on & catching up X

That's exactly what she did with bankruptcy - didn't stick to her IVA then applied to go bankrupt thinking it would all be wiped after 12 months. Wrong there, weren't you skanky!! And even if they do discharge you, it's still not that simple. If you suddenly come into money after discharge, the Receiver can still lay claim to it in certain circumstances.

Sorry for anyone who is struggling at the minute, when this skank rubs her spending in everybody's faces STILL! 🤬 I'm the same, can't pay my mum's funeral bill so I've shoved it on a 0% interest credit card for now.

Why does she never dress Bunny in clothes that actually fit the poor kid either? She's always in chavwear 6 sizes too big, bless her. 😔
So sorry to hear about your mum . ❤

• Heart

wimble womble

VIP Member
She went through passport control which shows she travelled to and from a green light country. The next part was for her and the thug to get a test 2 days after their return. Also note that they did not travel on £7 Ryanair flights for their return - they flew BA Exec at a cost of £300 or £400 at the least per person.
i wondered that last week if you see the picture of them "apparently" on a ryan air plane the picture looks photoshopped..check it out

• Wow

peeko

VIP Member
Right My Fellow Krustys. My Missus has just text'd , shes at that Eurovision party at my Daughters , shes staying the night ,I know its short notice , All around to mine , bring a bottle , Jersey girl can Zoom in or whatever,
Ill do nibbles. Better than Eurovision , ill be playing all Skankys videos , including a Whole New World without autotune , her performance or loose women ., Be the funniest night youve ever had in your life 🤣
Actually , with you lot it would be a good night , and funny , dont think id be able to stand the bad language though

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Never read so much utter bolloks in all my life.

Katie's rep told us: “Katie continues to work closely with her trustees and creditors to resolve the terms of her bankruptcy.
"She remains committed to delivering a positive outcome for all involved "

Katie’s “rep” should be bitch slapped repeatedly with a metal chair for that comment.
But this is basically a very old article with a rumour of the next Court date... nothing more.