Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Altered images , Clare Grogan (What was that film? ) Music is probably My greatest interest , I know you love your Music , But I am pretty weird , Because I am not political in my tastes, music is just a noise , you pick the noise you like , and I do not get stuck in the past which is unusual with people who love music , (up with the kids pmsl) At the moment I am into symphonic metal , Nightwish seen them 3 times , love Tarja my goddess(yes the missus knows, got tickets at camden but called off because of covid , at the moment listening to one of my favourite groups of all time DELAIN ,
Gregory's Girl.

Gary Numan is playing in Plymouth this year so hopefully get a ticket to see him. First time I saw him on TOTP I fell in love with him (about 10 yrs old)

• Heart
Reactions: 9

DC16

VIP Member
Hello lovelies โค night shift just clocking on & catching up X

That's exactly what she did with bankruptcy - didn't stick to her IVA then applied to go bankrupt thinking it would all be wiped after 12 months. Wrong there, weren't you skanky!! And even if they do discharge you, it's still not that simple. If you suddenly come into money after discharge, the Receiver can still lay claim to it in certain circumstances.

Sorry for anyone who is struggling at the minute, when this skank rubs her spending in everybody's faces STILL! ๐Ÿคฌ I'm the same, can't pay my mum's funeral bill so I've shoved it on a 0% interest credit card for now.

Why does she never dress Bunny in clothes that actually fit the poor kid either? She's always in chavwear 6 sizes too big, bless her. ๐Ÿ˜”
so sorry to hear that ๐Ÿ˜”โคโค X

• Heart

mrbusiness

VIP Member
Its clear to see shes trying her hardest to get this debt wiped off..like in her deluded world its better for her mental well being that its written off...
im unable to pay my councel tax atm and will no doubt be taken to court..can i plead the katy price ammendment?
If she had submitted her accounts for twelve months the debt would have been wiped by now

• Wow

VIP Member
They came back yesterday...just a short break, she obviously wanted to be back in time to exploit the kids with her free birthday cake and balloons pap shots.
Really? I haven't seen any evidence of this.

Oh and because of her birthday she is selling her crap with 20percent off.

• Sick

Wirlesswill

Altered images , Clare Grogan (What was that film? ) Music is probably My greatest interest , I know you love your Music , But I am pretty weird , Because I am not political in my tastes, music is just a noise , you pick the noise you like , and I do not get stuck in the past which is unusual with people who love music , (up with the kids pmsl) At the moment I am into symphonic metal , Nightwish seen them 3 times , love Tarja my goddess(yes the missus knows, got tickets at camden but called off because of covid , at the moment listening to one of my favourite groups of all time DELAIN ,
Gregory's Girl๐Ÿ‘

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
They came back yesterday...just a short break, she obviously wanted to be back in time to exploit the kids with her free birthday cake and balloons pap shots.
Really? I haven't seen any evidence of this.

Oh and because of her birthday she is selling her crap with 20percent off.
On her Plucky mansion story yesterday said she was back from her holiday.

Attachments

peeko

VIP Member
Lithuania - nice looking bloke, shame about the outfit and shoes. Tapping my feet to this

Think Peeko would like Finland ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ too
No. Not having it , I don't joke when I say I'm the only one on here who's Sane , I thought my Staple might not be as bad as the others due to her taste in music , and Had hopes for my jersey girl but realised she lost it a long time ago , But you two have just proved I am the only sane Krusty , and what does that say about us ? anyway you two are only looking at the fellas arses , dont tell me any different ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

yeah jakeM you can laugh , bet you're having a crafty look at the Eurovision too ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
Not those fluffy sandal/sliders that Skanky wears ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜œ

Is it possible that yesterday's bankruptcy article's were released as many thought she was due in court on the 19th? Possibly lots asking about it?
As soon as there's another date she'll be arranging to skip the country again ๐Ÿ˜ก
Is Crawl's house still sold? I can't remember the details to look.
It's very quiet regarding moving ๐Ÿค”
No, I do have slippers which are fluffy inside with closed toe but otherwise I wear mules or toe loop sandals so my feet are always fresh, no smelly feet me!

Penguin86

VIP Member
๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.
Thank you very much xx
I'm waiting bfor tablets to lower thyroid dispite it's been low since November and three blood tests later..the last blood test in April came back even lower ..now I'm due another blood test they say it will be tablets for life if still low...that's ok...I just want to get on the tablets and feel better.
I think sciatica is due to throyid too.
Slipped disc I've had years but flares up with stress.
Will be trying accupunture in the meantime.
Love you all too ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx
I have hypothyroidism its awful. Forever tired due to it. The symptoms never go away even with tablets

• Heart
Happy 43rd birthday Katie! Letโ€™s remind ourselves of how stunning your vocals truly are! Xx
Pete you prize pillock, you knew how bad she sounded but she was mega famous then wasn't she? You jumped on the merry go round and got bit on the arse in the end.

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Which are based on her braindead LOOK AT ME youtube video's and her IG!!!

Any idea when Skanky is coming home?? Will any paps be camped out at Stanstead Airport?
Btw I found a story dated 20(?) March in the Irish Sun. There is absolutely no reason anyone would pay double the value for the property. The footprint can't be expanded. Makes no sense. I swear the papers tell greater and greater fibs every bleedin' day!

When my parents lived in Florida, I went to stay with them. It was around the time Paris Hilton was always in the media. We were watching the news and the anchorwoman refused to read the news about Paris Hilton going to jail.
Why can't the bloody journalist refuse to write anything more about this MEDIA WHORE!
Our papers are an absolute fucking joke ๐Ÿ˜ก

And I'm sure Gemma Collins or some other dumbnut said the same thing
Well both of them have had unsuccessful clothing businesses... I don't find JE obnoxious though - more mildly amusing.

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
Bunny cuddles is a total loon...

@Jersey Girl I tried to order some chocolates from La Mare vineyard ยฃ11 for the chocolates ยฃ12.50 delivery ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Whhhaaaaattt!! That is outrageous! ยฃ2.50 ish okay but more than the goods,??!! I pass the shop on King St most days- if I could i would happily get them . Lovely stuff though ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

• Haha