Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Howarewe

Chatty Member
This has been spoken about before but I’ll repeat it for you, the house is still in her name
When you are made Bankrupt there are I Believe two ways you can keep your house
One way is , if say is you owe 300,000 on your mortgage and could sell your house for £325,000
If Family or Friends pay the £25,000 profit to the receiver you keep your house , I believe the receiver has a charge on the place so don’t believe that
The other way is if the house is in negative equity,
Which means that if the house is sold there will not be enough to pay off the mortgage and make a profit, and I believe the profit only has to be £1000,
Considering the state of the place and I believe she took out a second mortgage I believe that is it ,
It is not a get out of jail card , Being Bankrupt does not mean you don’t have to pay the mortgage
So even though it is her house, if she hasn’t paid the mortgage it will be repossessed
That’s how I see it

Fuck me , just when I thought things couldn’t any bloody worse
Thanks for explaining. It was mentioned on here a few times that the bank had taken the house off her

Reactions: 7

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Lithuania - nice looking bloke, shame about the outfit and shoes. Tapping my feet to this

Gwan Finland, love it! 🤣🤣 Tell you what, that skanky madam is too bad even for Euro I think 🤣🤣
Think Peeko would like Finland 🇫🇮 too

France - it's a NO from me 👎

Last edited:
  • Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Her stuffing her fat face with doughnuts, food all over her face and falling out of her mouth. Pig (sorry pigs). Plus 'I don't want fame' bully Crawl being delighted someone reckonised him. if he had a second brain cell he'd be a plant!
How is your hand today?

Hunnybubbly

Chatty Member
I volunteered when I was poorly with people in rehab. My role was to try and get those that really need it into rehab, be it drugs, booze, gambling etc. Point im trying to mske

None of Skankys 'Priory' story make sense:

1. You are not allowed a phone or electrical dev

I haven't. Is that West Coast/Holetown way? We tend to lurk around the South Coast.

All old Peeko but this does confirm her lack of respect for the British Judicial System and Courts.

All old Peeko but this does confirm her lack of respect for the British Judicial System and Courts.

Yes it’s holetown worth a look! X

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Did you play 'happy birthday' just for madam? Malta or Finland for me, but I did think Lithuania were funny, very retro 🤣

I shall be needing a bit of Scooter later on to set my brain right again after all that 🤣🤣 FCK 2020 and all that 👍
I like Scooter, my eldest used to play it all the time, my youngest was Eminem, DMX and 2pac etc...

• Heart

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
No. Not having it , I don't joke when I say I'm the only one on here who's Sane , I thought my Staple might not be as bad as the others due to her taste in music , and Had hopes for my jersey girl but realised she lost it a long time ago , But you two have just proved I am the only sane Krusty , and what does that say about us ? anyway you two are only looking at the fellas arses , dont tell me any different 🤣 🤣 🤣
What music are you listening to Peeko?
I had Altered Images on earlier but watching Eurovision now

• Heart

Wilkco

VIP Member
How's things going @Cloud Chaser ? Anything else you can safely tell us?

I see Danielle Lloyd's just announced her pregnancy. Another reason for Skanky to be privately fuming 🤣

@Cloud Chaser has it been noted that their claimed £7 Ryan Air flights were in fact BA business class?
Are you sure about that? The article in the Sun shows dark blue seats with yellow trim which is Ryan Air's colours. BA have grey trim. :unsure:

peeko

VIP Member
Right I apologise Been letting the side down , haven't given you a Peeko quiz for ages , so here goes
1. Film starring James Stewart Featuring an imaginary Rabbit?
2. In which Film was the Famous words uttered " Hello.my name is inigo Montoya, you killed my father , prepare to die " ?
3, Film starring Arnold schwarzanegger about a man having a baby ?
4. Book by Sarah chauncey woolsey
5. What was Frank Whittle Famous for inventing ?
6. What animal is the mascot of energizer Batteries ?
7. What is a brown deposit resembling soil normally found in bogs and fens , often cut out for use in fuel and gardening ?
8. What is the cockney term syrup slang for ( extra point if you can say why ? syrup ?? ????
9. What is Prince Andrews Title ?
10. what is the name for the stony waste matter seperated from metals during the refining of ore ?
good luck x

Penguin86

VIP Member
Eurovision for me tonight folks, anyone else? Not in honour of the skank, I've watched it ever since I was a kid, used to piss my mum off no end, I can hear her swearing about 'that fucking rubbish, fuck off!' right now 🤣🤣 cheers mother 🤣 Graham's on form already. I'll be keeping a lurky eye on you lot tho ❤😘
Love eurovision too. My faves are iceland and finland this year

peeko

VIP Member
Getting back to Skanky , Different World isn't it ?
Oh my goodness, I normally get on everybody's nerves with my Scooter addiction 🤣 your eldest has good taste is all I can say ❤ big up Dave from Sheffield 🤣🤣

Never mind just tomorrow, she'll spew it all out regurgitated round until at least June 🤢🤮
Yeah well My favourite is rock . But my kids had that Clubland channel on 24/7 So I know all that stuff.
Gonna have All i ever wanted engraved on my tombstone

Reactions: 6

fluffyglitterbug

VIP Member
I want a Russia/Iceland/Germany collab. Maybe with a bit of Italy thrown in. Didn’t know Lederhosen were popular attire there 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Fucking send me mad you girls ,
The Rain in Spain Stays Mainly on the Plain
Because of you I No longer say Rine I say Rain ,
I not only have Fun on here and Fight the Cause, I get an Education,
I am so Happy,
I Could've Danced All Night , I Could've Danced All Night ,and still have Begged for more :LOL:
I bet you still say booowk and cooowk though 🤣🤣

• Haha