Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
Getting back to Skanky , Different World isn't it ?

Yeah well My favourite is rock . But my kids had that Clubland channel on 24/7 So I know all that stuff.
Gonna have All i ever wanted engraved on my tombstone
You'd like Scooter Vs Status Quo 'Whatever you want' then I take it?

I'm not having a tombstone, or a funeral, no thank you. What do we think will be the first headline from the skank in the rags tomorrow guys, guesses? We've had the balloons, cake & sham chav tat already 🤣

I want to be cremated and my ashes put in a firework so I can go out with a bang 💥
''Fire!!!''' 🔥🔥🔥 🤣 Tell you what, it'll have to be a sizeable Roman candle that Staples, I've got Mother in the lounge on the fireplace for now, I didn't realise how big the containers are 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Facehugger

VIP Member
Here is the full performance for anyone who’s interested:
Right you, payback time for all your Skanky Price caterwauling. I can't post linky things but find 'Vitas. The 7th Element' and you've got to sit through it without laughing 🤣🤣

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
I reckon the real reason she wasn't bothered about seeing B&J on her birthday was that she knew that any gifts from them would have been chosen (and prob paid for ) with Kieran's help and cash and therefore there would be no knock off designer tat or anything to brag about. I bet Kieran has stipulated that his kids under no circumstances be left without Krusty in attendance and therefore no chance of Clearblue taking them shopping without her. I thought I saw some Hotel Chocolat choccies in her pile so I'm guessing the kids chose those thinking they might be a bit more classy than the usual shit she eats and she might like the fact that they'd picked them themselves. Selfish cow 😡
That article was from 2019...

Facehugger

VIP Member
I like Scooter, my eldest used to play it all the time, my youngest was Eminem, DMX and 2pac etc...
Oh my goodness, I normally get on everybody's nerves with my Scooter addiction 🤣 your eldest has good taste is all I can say ❤ big up Dave from Sheffield 🤣🤣

I reckon we are in for a huge amount of bullshit on Sunday, both IG accounts are a little quiet right now.
Never mind just tomorrow, she'll spew it all out regurgitated round until at least June 🤢🤮

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
What goes through my colon looks better than that (sorry guys)
Surely most people who have been on celeb Masterchef find it inspiring to carry on improving their cooking, not KP, just gets a ping dinner out of the freezer or a takeaway.

• Haha