Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gashers

Chatty Member
Yes THOSE shoes! Hahaha!!! Was'nt that a Germaine Greer outburst in Have I Got News For You?

Surely its high time cole elbowed plastic patsy, after all he's a Celeb now?
I read it in a very funny book called The llama Parlour by Kathy Leyte 👍

Reactions: 8

Howarewe

Chatty Member
Sorry if this has been mentioned before but how the hell is she doing to mm back up and moving in when it’s been taken off her by the bank?

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
?

Dolly, it's a board you put across your bath to put a phone, tablet or drink on. Bit like a shelf in the bath. Wanky has blagged a free one engraved with his name just incase he forgets who he is!
Oh my fucking arsehole slitty eyed arsehole cunt.,His parents must be cunts as well cos obviously supporting the vile cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart

peeko

VIP Member
Here Girls .so excited , Just remembered I was involved in Eurovision once, Ill tell you about it when youve finished watching that shit

Here Girls .so excited , Just remembered I was involved in Eurovision once, Ill tell you about it when youve finished watching that shit
not joking

not joking
Just leaving this here 🤣
ha love it

• Haha
  • Wow

liar liar

VIP Member
  • Heart
  • Haha

VIP Member
On her Plucky mansion story yesterday said she was back from her holiday.
Well that's a strange way of telling us she's back in the UK, that's assuming it's true.
Why didn't she inform her fans using ordinary channels??

• Haha
  • Wow

peeko

VIP Member
I volunteered when I was poorly with people in rehab. My role was to try and get those that really need it into rehab, be it drugs, booze, gambling etc. Point im trying to mske

None of Skankys 'Priory' story make sense:

1. You are not allowed a phone or electrical dev

I haven't. Is that West Coast/Holetown way? We tend to lurk around the South Coast.

All old Peeko but this does confirm her lack of respect for the British Judicial System and Courts.

All old Peeko but this does confirm her lack of respect for the British Judicial System and Courts.

Blue you got hiccups ? Or has that Bread bake repeated on you 😂 Know it’s all old just thought it was funny , wondered what country she’ll bi in for the next one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
But she has a a binder folder showing her Priory homework... surely that couldn't be F A K E ? ! ! ! Silly me.

I think that would be a lovely choice. I don't want a funeral just a quick cremation. I'd like my ashes sprinkled at Pigeon Point, Tobago but it won't happen. It would be great for some of my ashes to end up in some conch shells so peeps finding me and listening could hear me shouting 'she's a cunt!' 🐚 Ah well...
I volunteered when I was poorly with people in rehab. My role was to try and get those that really need it into rehab, be it drugs, booze, gambling etc. Point im trying to mske

None of Skankys 'Priory' story make sense:

1. You are not allowed a phone or electrical dev
Have you been to the one love bar street party?
Have you been to the one love bar street party?
I haven't. Is that West Coast/Holetown way? We tend to lurk around the South Coast.

Everybody’s asking about a court hearing , I thought she was in England ? 😂😂😂😭

Last edited:

gashers

Chatty Member
So if comments are deleted from Instagram is it the person who has the account can get rid of them or also the person who made them

liar liar

VIP Member
Thick!

Hilariously they are being described in The Mirror as 'The Tracksuit Twins'. Someone also said any offspring of these two muppets certainly won"t be joining Mensa!🤣🤣🤣🤣

But in his defence Joey Essex is quite likeable and not nasty and spiteful, full of poison.
I'm thinking @Pom Bear could make a pretty convincing argument for a 'pow' or a 'cig' - perhaps like a push-me-pull-you with a Katie pig and a Crawl cow???

The ad on Auto Trader shows as seven. Quick check on DVLA shows last change of keeper was March this year...
I admit I have no idea how to read an autotrader ad. The bloke does that.

• Heart