Katie Price #36 Smoke and mirrors in all you do, we unpick your lies, we're The Krusty Krew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you hear what she said on that clip, "Now I'm back from my HOLIDAY......." Not work trip, effin HOLIDAY.

Dolly, service please. 🤬
She always says holiday, I’ve never heard her call them work trips. Maldives work consisted of a 10 min YT video and a few shots trying to look sexy in a swimsuit doing her 1980s poses.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Okies:

Q What do Skanky and Wanky have in common with the Bee Gees?
A Massive-chew-sets

Boom boom! I made that up.
No you didn't, you watched that Kenny Everette DIY BEE GEES KIT..... It's a tragedy!

Beat on the skank
Beat on the skank
Beat on the skank with a wooden plank
Oh yeah, oh yeah, uh-oh

Beat on the skank
Beat on the skank
Beat on the skank with a wooden plank
Oh yeah, oh yeah, uh-oh
Oh yeah, oh yeah, uh-oh

What can you do?
The Krustie's hate you
Your a skank and a twit always on your back
We don’t like you

What can you do?
Coz we don't like you
Your a skank and a twit always on your back
It's nothing new...with you

(and repeat it all again, I have to make to now)
Ramones, Beat on the Brat, I have the record!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
you know I love you girl , But honestly , St Aubin's bay with out moving out of your chair ? Bighead , we can get jealous , and start hating you 🤣
Yes my lovely, in fact that is my view all day tomorrow ! Eases the pressure of work. You could never hate me , that is reserved for Skanky and Wanky! :D :D 🇯🇪🇯🇪

• Heart
  • Haha
Have we gone ? or are we still here ?

Yes my lovely, in fact that is my view all day tomorrow ! Eases the pressure of work. You could never hate me , that is reserved for Skanky and Wanky! :D :D 🇯🇪🇯🇪
i could never hate you , love all my krusties

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Didn’t they mention the price per night £££ 🙄

A source close to the star told us: "Katie is over the moon to get away for a holiday with Carl and get him all to herself - she's been feeling stressed trying to get pregnant again.
"She's saying it's a baby-making holiday and so she's hoping some relaxation in the sunshine will be good for them."

Well she’s been with him everyday since they met, so she says, so she has Cole all to herself everyday 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick

A source close to the star told us: "Katie is over the moon to get away for a holiday with Carl and get him all to herself - she's been feeling stressed trying to get pregnant again.
"She's saying it's a baby-making holiday and so she's hoping some relaxation in the sunshine will be good for them."

Well she’s been with him everyday since they met, so she says, so she has Cole all to herself everyday 🤦🏻‍♀️
I'll bet it was £10,000 per night.... just like everything else is £10,000 🤣😂.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
We have an air show in September and most years the red arrows do a display. I get the best view from the comfort of my desk ! It's awesome. 🇯🇪 :D
You are very Lucky, I live near Biggin Hill (Kent) and there hasn't been an air show there for a long time.
In fact there has been hardly ANY air traffic around my way for over a year.

Reactions: 9
Words fail... this is the twunt who’s mates with Fern Pointy Chin and did Klatty and Carwashs fillers... never knew there was a 31st June!
Words fail... this is the twunt who’s mates with Fern Pointy Chin and did Klatty and Carwashs fillers... never knew there was a 31st June!
Ahahahahaaa, shows how THICK they really are 😂😂

Does her calendars have 31 days in June..
Just in case they do read here - there are seven days in a week not eight, okay!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No you didn't, you watched that Kenny Everette DIY BEE GEES KIT..... It's a tragedy!

Ramones, Beat on the Brat, I have the record!!
Ha 🤣 Staples is our Wild child, real wild child

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Talking about Eurovision - one of the hosts is a transgender female who looks 1000 times more feminine than Katie looks now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Hardly private to have a baby making holiday with two randoms tagging along for the ride 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.