Katie Price #37 Bun in the oven, no it's on ya head coz all of creepy crawls semen are dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Birthday to your son from me too! sending love! Blue xxx๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰

Happy birthday to your son from me ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽŠ

I am awaiting todayโ€™s full on tit from skanky and wanky . Cannot think what surprises we will be in for. Staged pics with kids , dying mum, garden / house full of free balloons and all manner of freebies and tacky plastic crap.
Morning Peeko safe trip to welsh Wales ( I always called it that) and welcome new Krusty ๐Ÿ‘

Reactions: 14
Happy birthday to your son from me ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽŠ

I am awaiting todayโ€™s full on tit from skanky and wanky . Cannot think what surprises we will be in for. Staged pics with kids , dying mum, garden / house full of free balloons and all manner of freebies and tacky plastic crap.
Morning Peeko safe trip to welsh Wales ( I always called it that) and welcome new Krusty ๐Ÿ‘
My old mum always called it that too, I'd laugh at her and ask why she called it that, as it's not likely to be anything else is it! As opposed to what Mother, Spanish Wales? German? Chinese? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My old mum always called it that too, I'd laugh at her and ask why she called it that, as it's not likely to be anything else is it! As opposed to what Mother, Spanish Wales? German? Chinese? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Itโ€™s like a very close friend of mine is married to a Frenchman,he always says French France.โ˜บ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Off to the one and only Van Hage garden centre, heres wishing I come out reverse my car and oops blind spot on a certain zleb that goes there ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Ron Class is getting carried away in the mirror comments, even mentions 265
Screenshot_20210522-084556_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Thatโ€™s what I was thinking, they are a bath board that OTs give out and u can just slide across for a shower. He is a muppet and with his name in it aswell.......woods fail me๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคช
At least the Police can return the bathboard to its rightful owner, just in case the Mexican and his chums are caught with stolen goods after they burgle Wanky's place while they are away

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Perhaps he ought to follow his own suggestion then? Scabby little shitbag that he is :(

Am I alone in wondering WTF a barf board is anyway? Unless its one of those benches they put in special-needs bathrooms?

You can all wish my son a Happy Birthday instead of this skanky old woman (y)๐ŸŽ‚
HaPpY BiRtHdAY Rita's son

And it begins..... ๐Ÿคฎ ๐Ÿคฎ
His Forever what...cash machine?

Not his 'The One' then

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
โ€œI knew you was my forever girlโ€...until the next one comes along. It happened to Peter, Alex, Oddbod (Charles), Kris, I could go on forever! I canโ€™t decide whatโ€™s worse. The โ€œwasโ€ or the โ€œforeverโ€.

Happy birthday to Ritaโ€™s son!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Morning Krusties!!

This from the Daily Star, don't click the link, you might be sick ๐Ÿคฎ

As it's Eurovision tonight.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Any Itsasham birthday wishes from Junior or Princess? Funghi Fern? Lucky7? The Fail & The Scum obviously can't be arsed to put together a birthday article from scratch. I guess some poor sap is sat watching Itsasham ready to lift a story from there ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜ด

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
With ammunition like that I'd keep quiet about birthday's from now on!

I'd ditch him for the use of was not were - what a complete pleb and nauseous bleep he is.
Freudian slip maybe? As in past tense meaning she is no longer his forever girl ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.