Katie Price #369 Where’s JJ? Did he lego of her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was going to say the same thing
---

I'm Scottish too, its almost a term of endearment .
yep me too. We love a bleep 🤣
---
My Eldest is dyslexic as well she’s 29 now
But I remember reading a book about sea life and the sentence said Sea Cactus’s, She read it as Sea Clitoris’s she was 9, and I have no idea where she heard that word but I literally pissed myself lol 😂 🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵
Oh I miss those days when they were so young and innocent, even with their potty mouths 🤣😩

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I love the fact i can f and blind on here while being all ladylike at home 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 33
You`re a good bleep.
Haha thanks, you too
---
Mr St Clair sometimes calls me a cuntox ,which is his less offensive use of the word. bleep lite . No good for skanky she is a complete bleep, a total bleep, a bleep of the highest order always displaying cuntish behaviour . I need to stop now 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I remember when me and my ex were on the point of separating . My eldest daughter wasn’t impressed with her dad to say the least. He was in the bath and called me up asking what was wrong with the soap as it wasn’t lathering. I pissed myself laughing and told him that was because it was a bar of vanish soap. Eldest daughter who was about 13 at the time muttered “I wish he would bleeping disappear”. I couldn’t bring myself to tell her off

• Haha
Reactions: 39
My eldest son soon realised if he swore he got told off so he just used to teach his younger brother new swear words or he soon found ways round it you cooking bathplug. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Haha thanks, you too
---
Mr St Clair sometimes calls me a cuntox ,which is his less offensive use of the word. bleep lite . No good for skanky she is a complete bleep, a total bleep, a bleep of the highest order always displaying cuntish behaviour . I need to stop now 🤣
Skanky is a tit bleep🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lego head is out with turtle neck trotters
Oooh so mysterious ... fk off Kipper everyone knows its a fake relationship, he cant even bear to look at you, it isn't going to ressurect your career ... because ...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
HAHAHAH you lot crack me up - I'm crying laughing at all the fond, rose tinted childhood reminiscences surrounding the word 'bleep' 😁 😁 😅😅 where else other than here would you get this?

My son, when he was little asked why we wave at drivers letting them pass etc, we explained it's to thank them - he said "What does it mean when they beep and wave with nothing?"

I'll leave you to work that one out

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My claim to fame is i got banned from the scums comments for the world's biggest swear word. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
HAHAHAH you lot crack me up - I'm crying laughing at all the fond, rose tinted childhood reminiscences surrounding the word 'bleep' 😁 😁 😅😅 where else other than here would you get this?

My son, when he was little asked why we wave at drivers letting them pass etc, we explained it's to thank them - he said "What does it mean when they beep and wave with nothing?"

I'll leave you to work that one out
my grand daughter asked how I know so many people. It was because I was waving to everyone in my car 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Is this the first time KFP has reposted something JJ has put on? And the first time any of them have actually posted together?
Also, @DC16 the pic of him driving the RR is still on his IG story.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.