Katie Price #367 Twice bankrupt now for the criminal junkie, no wad to fix the Norks that are wonky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wot? While she was whizzing around on the vanity podium...?!!

(nb: Mental image of that is not very pleasant.... but quite funny....)
Oh sweet baby Jeebus, I can't get that picture out of my head now. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---
Very apt for her, the top is like the outfit Julia Roberts wore playing the Hooker in pretty woman ๐Ÿ˜‚
Vivian the prossie got the colours right though, white in the middle, optical illusion achieved ๐Ÿ˜† ( not that she needed it anyway!)

Screen Shot 2024-03-20 at 20.50.21.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wot? While she was whizzing around on the vanity podium...?!!

(nb: Mental image of that is not very pleasant.... but quite funny....)
Vanity podium? Where they twerk and twirl thinking they look fabulous? That reminds of the kebab van where the meat is rotating on a stick and the guy carves the best bits to serve up in wrap ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ - only I don't think Skank has any best bits - she's all full of plastic and additives! Just waiting for the day when those boobs explode and cover her 'luvvies' in saline!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
This week, itโ€™s killing me ๐Ÿ˜‚ Slimming Leggings ๐Ÿ˜‚ what sort of shape is she ๐Ÿ˜‚ I havenโ€™t stopped laughing at her since that BH on Monday, sheโ€™s such a mess ๐Ÿ˜‚

Honestly she is a terrible model, what sort of women are saying โ€œyes, Iโ€™ll have some of that, she looks fabโ€ ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

IMG_8398.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
This week, itโ€™s killing me ๐Ÿ˜‚ Slimming Leggings ๐Ÿ˜‚ what sort of shape is she ๐Ÿ˜‚ I havenโ€™t stopped laughing at her since that BH on Monday, sheโ€™s such a mess ๐Ÿ˜‚

Honestly she is a terrible model, what sort of women are saying โ€œyes, Iโ€™ll have some of that, she looks fabโ€ ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 2827282
Think we will see the big boobies getting a reduction soon ๐Ÿ‘€

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

View attachment 2827282
Look at the state of that wallpaper, is it supposed to have big gaps. It definitely is supposed to be the same length at the bottom. Everything she gets involved in is half arsed and useless.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Can this really take precedence over the life-saving menkil elf treatment? Or is she going to try and claim she's been in a coercive and controlling
relationship with Grant and Phil?

Have Grant and Phil had their P45's and eviction notices.....so many questions!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Yes, that would be anyoneโ€™s priority when they owe the taxman near on ยฃ1 million, getting smaller boobies. God she is insufferable.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Slightly off-topic, but I have a bone ๐Ÿฆด to pick with our beloved digital artiste @Pom Bear

She said she was going away for a few days but I think she is fooling us a la skanky stylee to throw us off the scent... I have now discovered what she is really up to...

๐Ÿ’ฅBUSTED - Pom is clearly now working for the California police photoshopping Lego heads on to criminals!!

:LOL::LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Thicky man speaking,, if skanks gets smaller puppies will she get some noses added aswell and what's the surgeon going to do with all the stretched excess skin and scar tissue he has to cut off,, make a man bag for kryten to carry his meds in. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh I do hope she is having to reduce her football boobs cos her back is totally f*cked supporting that weight at her age. Gonna be a big job sorting them things out, that will cost her, her breast skin is so stretched, bikini shots will be interesting afterwards, eeeek ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Mean Girl Kylie is in the house ๐Ÿ˜

IMG_8401.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Yes, that would be anyoneโ€™s priority when they owe the taxman near on ยฃ1 million, getting smaller boobies. God she is insufferable.
I mean to be fair the clip of them, I can almost forgive her for making them a priority.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe doesnโ€™t want Phil n Grant to be ridiculed if gets sent down!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
:D Well CBB L& L seems to have gone with another Loose Woman and not KFP, what a surprise :D. She really does live in her own world of her past life.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Comment on her FB just now.
what would she be doing in Wakefield last week? wasnโ€™t she there last year filming with H at a hospital or something for the one show?
Whoring in Horbury????
---
HaHa my words the other day, deffo trouble in paradise ๐Ÿ˜ You can see something happening below, even the car shots show heโ€™s angry about something. Oh itโ€™s so crashing and burning, this is going to so funny, it already looks like the fake game is nearly up. She has to have a man in her life, Skank will be on the hunt again, I do believe SB could comeback, sheโ€™s desperate, no one is interested, and SB is still posting sad posts ( Alone at Sheesh again yesterday ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ) I reckon he wants the zlist celeb fame she gave him back. Imagine if SB does comeback after everyone knows she cheated on him, it will be hilarious seeing her sell that story, woo hoo, this week keeps delivering ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜

View attachment 2827137
Lego sent her a luvverly personalised card after ...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thicky man speaking,, if skanks gets smaller puppies will she get some noses added aswell and what's the surgeon going to do with all the stretched excess skin and scar tissue he has to cut off,, make a man bag for kryten to carry his meds in. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿคฃ
Not Thick at All Stan, I was thinking the same thing, Fooking ridiculous when she owes so much money
Maybe they will Hoist them up behind her ears or she will get them put into her Arse lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh I do hope she is having to reduce her football boobs cos her back is totally f*cked supporting that weight at her age. Gonna be a big job sorting them things out, that will cost her, her breast skin is so stretched, bikini shots will be interesting afterwards, eeeek ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Mean Girl Kylie is in the house ๐Ÿ˜

View attachment 2827380
Can't see it being done for free by Dr pavlova in Belgium the amount of work that'll need doing to fix them, so a cheap butchers job in turkey or will Bunny get that Thailand holiday skank promised her, will make a nice Easter break for the kids stuck inside a hotel room for days again waiting for mummy dearest to get back from being butchered and having to heal.๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can this really take precedence over the life-saving menkil elf treatment? Or is she going to try and claim she's been in a coercive and controlling
relationship with Grant and Phil?

Have Grant and Phil had their P45's and eviction notices.....so many questions!
Grant has been trying to leave for months bless him

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.