Katie Price #369 Where’s JJ? Did he lego of her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet it's no longer registered in HER name :unsure:
I’ve just been thinking this. She was hiding it so it couldn’t have been registered to her. I wonder if it’s still in Carls name! He said it was a gift but doesn’t mean he would have signed it over. They would have both had to have fi
With Harvey do any of you know whether he is now in receipt of PIP or would skanky still be claiming it? I know it changes from DLA to pip at 16 but I'm not sure with Harvey not having full mental capacity how it would work with him being at a residential college (for now)

She's more than likely still got a blue badge for him unless someone has seen sense and removed it from her grifting hands.

I now it was mentioned in the previous thread about Harvey swearing and Skank plus the whole clan finding hilarious. Definitely taught. One of my (now ex) friends thought her 13 year old disabled lad saying bleeping Hell was funny, I happened to be on the phone and I went quiet and said no it wasn't. Their reaction to me was like I'd killed their entire family. She said it's one of the few things he says and that she was proud of him. That was the last phone conversation I had with her!

I swear like a trouper, but my disability doesn't affect my voice or mental capacity. It just means that my right side of my body is screwed and these days walking is a complete bugger.If I'd have been lucky to have kids whether they were disabled or not swearing wouldn't have been something I'd have encouraged.
Don’t get wrong I have laughed my head off at kids coming out with a swear word for the first time because it is funny but you tell them it’s wrong & definitely don’t encourage it. My son came out with oh tit at 3 years old & delighted in shouting it randomly for days & I know it’s not the worst but I was mortified🫣 It actually stopped when I started ignoring it instead of making a fuss telling him off😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder if B is allowed to stay over at M and K ‘s. If she is heading to Nottingham how many weekends is that now that she hasn’t been there. Where is J? I do hope he is with family, or his friends and not just with the SW who means nothing to him!
Dont thinks shes been home much since the panto crap at Christmas

Reactions: 20
That’s her thinking she’s got one up as usual, I know it’s probably not a simple process but I wonder why Alex Reid hasn’t sent the bailiffs back to get it from her! Driving a pink car suits the wet wipe perfectly I must say 😂
If it was hidden it wouldn’t be on the list. They had a list

Reactions: 10
Yeah you could hear the pleasure in her voice 🤮
Still, to be fair, probably the only pleasure she's experienced recently cos she sure as hell ain't getting any from LegoBoy now is she 🤣🤣
Can you imagine them trying to have sex in the missionary position, he'd keep bouncing off 🤭🤭

View attachment 2832820
IF and it’s a very big IF they have done the deed then she’s defo on top calling the shots because he doesn’t look like he has a ride in him🤢😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
IF and it’s a very big IF they have done the deed then she’s defo on top calling the shots because he doesn’t look like he has a ride in him🤢😭
Bet he still keeps his little bag on!

Bet he's the Alan Partridge type with the old "what do you think of the pedestrianisation of Norwich City centre? I'm against it. People forget that traders need access to DIXXXXONSSS" 🍆💦💦💦 chatter 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Legohead and Katie head swap 😄😄😄 x

Resizer_17112217849851.jpg

Thinking about it maybe I should have made him more like this lol 😄 x

Resizer_17112227608151.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Would have to be his surely?

Nothing more satisfying than cursing away, mouth of a sailor according to my mum 😂
I do try to control myself somewhat but I love the fact I know I can let rip on here with no judgement 💗😂
I like that we can swear on here. I was having counselling a few years ago and I said “duck”. He told me off for swearing so I said “where the duck can you swear if you can’t swear when you’re pouring your heart out.” Absolute twit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
If it was hidden it wouldn’t be on the list. They had a list
I thought that as soon as I had posted 😂 Carl would be the obvious suspect but could also be in one of the enablers names. So depending on who it’s registered to he’s either been added as a driver, His own car Insurance allows him to drive other cars or he’s insured it for her - but would that mean he would have to be the registered keeper if he’s down as the main driver?

Reactions: 9
Nobody has ever made me piss myself like skanky ,
Don’t forget the thing owes £761,994.05 which is going up all the time due to interest, can you imagine !!! But this is only from 2020-2021 and 2021-2022 returns, the 2022-2023 returns were due in January would love to see them, and the receiver is already taking 40% of its earning from only fans and the like, and she talks about buying American Campervans and tit. Like I’ve always said one day you’ll hear a grating voice when you visit your local supermarket “ Big issue Big issue” , and you’ll think “ where do I know her from? “

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She is so bleeping predictable. Surely anyone with half a brain can see that she is playing a game with this mental health bullshit. Okay to do anything that benefits her but when it comes to court and consequences she develops all these health conditions.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.