Katie Price #369 Where’s JJ? Did he lego of her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooooo all cloak and dagger the juvenile pair of skid marks, can't even have a loving pic together just a pic of her scabby feet and his fisher priced bleeping trainers the teeeeeeerwats bet he still has his feet measured at Clarks the weird looking fucker too

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Another desperate attempt at trying to get some interest started in this sham showmance, look at us were being all mysterious please talk about us. The old MH seems to be holding up must have been able to get her prescription filled or she's self medicating again. 🥴😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ooh look, another super model, better than kipper. Just as dirty. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So what's skank wearing tonight looks like healed crocs and black leggings what's the top American football, hockey, Motocross, wrestling and most importantly whats skank dressed her little puppet boy in. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Same here ... I even shock myself at times with my potty mush 🥰 and when I see the red mist, my gob fires like bullets!! ..... Im calming down in my old age, but still have my moments 🥴
I’m not really a swearer. If I get really mad, I say ‘fish and chips and butter beans’ 😂 No idea where I made that up from!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My godson when he was very young loved currants in cookies. Except he pronounced currant as bleep!!! It made me keel over laughing every time he said it and my friend was getting the hump each time cos when I laughed it egged him on. Miss those days 😆
Cunts-n-cookies ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder/wander what Edna’s up to, she’s very quiet.
She be up all night wondering / wandering if Albert is going to stay asleep - All she has to do is show him her exciting influencer instagram, he be asleep in no time

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.