Katie Price #369 Where’s JJ? Did he lego of her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lego head is out with turtle neck trotters
Ooooh just got in after a night out, I did do a bit of Kylie celebration dancing 😁💃🏽

I see the ridiculous couple are out faking it, oh they love a foot shot, they keep doing this 😁

Two things, first OMG that floor is the one they have in the Brighton Ivy Asia on Ship Street, eeek I was around that area earlier 🤦🏽‍♀️ Were they stinking out Brighton tonight 😁 Could be elsewhere, that flooring will be in other places, but there’s a chance it was Brighton 🤔

Secondly, what’s going on with her feet, is it just lighting making her skin look weird, I can’t work it out, though I have had a few drinks, ohhhh she’s also wearing those awful crocs, do they wrinkle your skin like that 🤔😁

IMG_8568.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Lego head is out with turtle neck trotters
She’s gonna leave those kids to whoever is at home while she chases the cock on the block . Every bleeping time it’s the same. Real or not , they get abandoned - she’s hardly been home since January
---
Ooh look, another super model, better than kipper. Just as dirty. 😂
View attachment 2833167
He’s hilarious. He’s also a pretty good hairdresser . Now I’m going on my holidays tomorrow. Unlike skank I managed to get a US visa no problem . I’m taking my grandaughter to Disney and Hogwarts doing child friendly things every day , she is so excited.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
She be up all night wondering / wandering if Albert is going to stay asleep - All she has to do is show him her exciting influencer instagram, he be asleep in no time
She has spent all day trying to match her outfit to her beige wallpaper and this evening Harry can't find her because she is leaning against the wall

• Haha
Reactions: 49
HAHAHAH you lot crack me up - I'm crying laughing at all the fond, rose tinted childhood reminiscences surrounding the word 'bleep' 😁 😁 😅😅 where else other than here would you get this?

My son, when he was little asked why we wave at drivers letting them pass etc, we explained it's to thank them - he said "What does it mean when they beep and wave with nothing?"

I'll leave you to work that one out
My brother was 10 and he told our mother to duck off, first time she heard him swear, she hit him round the head, unfortunately she had a cast iron frying pan in her hand at the time. He never swore at her again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Ooooh just got in after a night out, I did do a bit of Kylie celebration dancing 😁💃🏽

I see the ridiculous couple are out faking it, oh they love a foot shot, they keep doing this 😁

Two things, first OMG that floor is the one they have in the Brighton Ivy Asia on Ship Street, eeek I was around that area earlier 🤦🏽‍♀️ Were they stinking out Brighton tonight 😁 Could be elsewhere, that flooring will be in other places, but there’s a chance it was Brighton 🤔

Secondly, what’s going on with her feet, is it just lighting making her skin look weird, I can’t work it out, though I have had a few drinks, ohhhh she’s also wearing those awful crocs, do they wrinkle your skin like that 🤔😁

View attachment 2833315
Its springtime she’s shedding her lizard skin the snake that she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
oh definately 😜
😜 XX
She’s gonna leave those kids to whoever is at home while she chases the cock on the block . Every bleeping time it’s the same. Real or not , they get abandoned - she’s hardly been home since January
---

He’s hilarious. He’s also a pretty good hairdresser . Now I’m going on my holidays tomorrow. Unlike skank I managed to get a US visa no problem . I’m taking my grandaughter to Disney and Hogwarts doing child friendly things every day , she is so excited.
OMG, of course she is excited. What a lovely Granma! Have fun x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
---

No, no car crash! You have it all wrong, just like those bastards in the press!

Tonight she has been "having dinner with the family" don't you know... 🙄

In fact, in celebration of this special occasion she's wearing her very best tablecloth! My nan had one just like it (thankfully her's stayed on the actual table!)

Screenshot_20240324_002941_com.android.chrome_edit_2500414065739288.jpg

*Edited because my spelling is as atrocious as Skank's dress scense 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Just sat here and drinking, which is a dangerous habit for me. Regarding the Mucky Mansion, I truly wonder if she has grown up or been taught anything by AFP about being a responsible woman. Her household skills are nil. How she can manage to live in such a complete shithole is beyond me, but to have no shame whatsoever about it proves to me what’s an entitled, enabled witch she is. Every child is taught to pick up their clothes put dirty in the washing and get clean, she just lives in a cesspit. If my kids had a problem with their room or a leak it was fixed the same day. She just ignores every thing. Since she started as a model her arrogance knows no bounds. I,ve read how she treats lesser ? People as tit and expects everyone to run round after her. I blame her mother for not putting boundaries in but most of all I blame her for not having the mental or emotional growth and just carrying on as though she,s still top of the tree. Btw I always thought she was a dirty foul woman.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Just sat here and drinking, which is a dangerous habit for me. Regarding the Mucky Mansion, I truly wonder if she has grown up or been taught anything by AFP about being a responsible woman. Her household skills are nil. How she can manage to live in such a complete shithole is beyond me, but to have no shame whatsoever about it proves to me what’s an entitled, enabled witch she is. Every child is taught to pick up their clothes put dirty in the washing and get clean, she just lives in a cesspit. If my kids had a problem with their room or a leak it was fixed the same day. She just ignores every thing. Since she started as a model her arrogance knows no bounds. I,ve read how she treats lesser ? People as tit and expects everyone to run round after her. I blame her mother for not putting boundaries in but most of all I blame her for not having the mental or emotional growth and just carrying on as though she,s still top of the tree. Btw I always thought she was a dirty foul woman.
im not sure really as while her sister isn’t what I’d call an example of a decent nIce person she definitely doesn’t seem to live like kp. either in cleanliness or mothering.
they have been raised by the same mother.

i do agree though that as she was “the model” maybe there was rules and boundaries for the rest of the kids but the cash cow child/young adult got anything she wanted and no rules.

Reactions: 32

View attachment 2833315
I think its due to all the lipo, no fat cells hardly just skin .... must add that she is a waste of skin 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It's amazing there's a post of skank and kryten out in some pub/club then as if by magic there's a post of skank all excited about "dinner tonight with the family" it's as if someone saw the first post and thought "duck me you stupid bleep your supposed to be incapacitated by crippling mental health issues and your posting night out pictures" and hurriedly posted the JYY net curtain family dinner picture as deflection and rang and told skank to keep off social media because it's very quiet.😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Comment from daily frail

Believe me when I say she is not worried!!!! She’s just been into a store where I work & she doesn’t have a care in the world… don’t believe everything you read!!!!
Why would she worry ! When you get away with murder for so long no one asks where the bodies are. I’m very far from any king of conspiracy theorist but there has to more to the flagrant law breaking with zero consequences. Sigh 😞. At Maastricht we can all ageee I’m sure that she actually has ended up with the 80s wrestler body and an absurd lumpy fish lipped face. Silver linings and all that

• Haha
Reactions: 27
@SmillieKylie yes definitely the floor in the Ivy Asia, they do have it in other branches too, but odds on it’s there.

…will it be off to LAStudio for her bouncy blow dry?
Remember the dress code, to wear something black, smart and classy, not look like you are about to do a PA at some nightclub, wear your 6” heels on those poorly trotters.
Remember to get to the venue on time, as people have paid for meet and greets.
Make sure you don’t consume too much free Prosecco and end up slurring your speech and calling everyone dicks and arseholes and embarrass JJ.
Please remember not to vape like a dragon in people’s faces and definitely do not try to sing.
I hope they enjoy your speech on being a hugely successful entrepreneur over the years and they too could make millions, then lose it all blaming everyone else. Remember to mention it’s all Pete, Alex and Kieran’s fault and also the media who constantly write tit about you. Make sure you definitely tell people about your bad mental health, oh nearly forgot too, explain to them who Jordan is and ask if them if you are like they thought you would be. 🙄
I hope Backgrid can take a few sneaky shots of you arriving with JJ and definitely leaving pissed up without him 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
No, no car crash! You have it all wrong, just like those bastards in the press!

Tonight she has been "having dinner with the family" don't you know... 🙄

In fact, in celebration of this special occasion she's wearing her very best tablecloth! My nan had one just like it (thankfully her's stayed on the actual table!)

View attachment 2833363
*Edited because my spelling is as atrocious as Skank's dress scense 🥴
Is "Graham Jackson" Naked Rodney's Real Name???
---
im not sure really as while her sister isn’t what I’d call an example of a decent nIce person she definitely doesn’t seem to live like kp. either in cleanliness or mothering.
they have been raised by the same mother.

i do agree though that as she was “the model” maybe there was rules and boundaries for the rest of the kids but the cash cow child/young adult got anything she wanted and no rules.
Skanky is just a dirty slag - always has been, always will be. Edn has always been in the shadows of course

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
He is proving popular on there, just been gifted a universe & lion.
Which platform does Kieran use, I had a look at tiktok and instagram but I couldn't find him as I'm not familiar with either. Is he there or somewhere else, please could someone spell out how to go about it and what search term/s to use? Cheers.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.