Katie Price #369 Where’s JJ? Did he lego of her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just been thinking this. She was hiding it so it couldn’t have been registered to her. I wonder if it’s still in Carls name! He said it was a gift but doesn’t mean he would have signed it over. They would have both had to have fi

Don’t get wrong I have laughed my head off at kids coming out with a swear word for the first time because it is funny but you tell them it’s wrong & definitely don’t encourage it. My son came out with oh tit at 3 years old & delighted in shouting it randomly for days & I know it’s not the worst but I was mortified🫣 It actually stopped when I started ignoring it instead of making a fuss telling him off😂
Oh I think I was about 8,I called me mum a bleep,she hollered at me I ran alway down the garden,saying bleep,bleep,bleep.Mum was going beserk.I didn’t have a clue back then,ain’t changed have I?🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I’ve just been thinking this. She was hiding it so it couldn’t have been registered to her. I wonder if it’s still in Carls name! He said it was a gift but doesn’t mean he would have signed it over. They would have both had to have fi

Don’t get wrong I have laughed my head off at kids coming out with a swear word for the first time because it is funny but you tell them it’s wrong & definitely don’t encourage it. My son came out with oh tit at 3 years old & delighted in shouting it randomly for days & I know it’s not the worst but I was mortified🫣 It actually stopped when I started ignoring it instead of making a fuss telling him off😂
It's a right of passage for toddlers but as you said you dealt with it My Nan's oven blew up when I was two and apparently I said "bloody hell" everyone looked right at my dad 🤣🤣🤣

My nephew ran and banged his head on the sofa and said bleeping hell and everyone looked at my brother 🤣

Whereas as Skank takes it to a whole new level. I feel sorry for all of her kids. I hate how Harvey is paraded when KFP knows she's in the tit

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I like that we can swear on here. I was having counselling a few years ago and I said “duck”. He told me off for swearing so I said “where the duck can you swear if you can’t swear when you’re pouring your heart out.” Absolute twit.
Seriously!!! What the duck is it to a counsellor if you swear or not, your paying them to listen & help you get things off your chest. Did you go back after that?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think I know why my 40+ year old son swears so much. I think it’s suppressed from his childhood. When he was 2/3 he had trouble saying his “tr’s”. He pronounced it “f” and was obsessed with cars, lorries, trucks ,tractors 😩I vividly remember one day in the summer sitting on the farm bus on a day out with him when out of the blue, really loud he shouted “mum mum there’s a big green duck”, everyone turned around and I said truck he means truck. Then and I could’ve died he shouted out look look at that big black fucker (tractor), if you’ve ever wanted to die of embarrassment, that moment was it. Wouldn’t mind but his dad is black, people must’ve thought it was something he heard at home. Mortifying, completely mortifying and no more trips to the farm until he could speak clearly 😩
---
Seriously!!! What the duck is it to a counsellor if you swear or not, your paying them to listen & help you get things off your chest. Did you go back after that?
Should’ve told him to duck off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Hellsbells, Legohead face is set at just one expression..it's like a mask 🤔😬😄 x

Can imagine them all wearing Legohead masks in the House of Commons 😅 x

Resizer_17112240681551.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Oh I think I was about 8,I called me mum a bleep,she hollered at me I ran alway down the garden,saying bleep,bleep,bleep.Mum was going beserk.I didn’t have a clue back then,ain’t changed have I?🥴
Oh my god you never 👏🏼😭😭😭

It was the one swear word I didn’t dare mutter until I was a lot older cos my mum would’ve killed me if she heard😂 I remember I was about 11 & she caught me saying duck in front of my friends, she was behind me & I didn’t have a clue. I got slapped round the head & grounded. She would always start the lecture with if I ever catch you bleeping swearing again…. 🤔😂

I’m Scottish & bleep isn’t always a bad description. If we like someone then they’re a good bleep or a sound bleep but if someone’s an actual bleep then they’re called a right bleep 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Not to him! I got another person instead who was much nicer

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My godson when he was very young loved currants in cookies. Except he pronounced currant as bleep!!! It made me keel over laughing every time he said it and my friend was getting the hump each time cos when I laughed it egged him on. Miss those days 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think I know why my 40+ year old son swears so much. I think it’s suppressed from his childhood. When he was 2/3 he had trouble saying his “tr’s”. He pronounced it “f” and was obsessed with cars, lorries, trucks ,tractors 😩I vividly remember one day in the summer sitting on the farm bus on a day out with him when out of the blue, really loud he shouted “mum mum there’s a big green duck”, everyone turned around and I said truck he means truck. Then and I could’ve died he shouted out look look at that big black fucker (tractor), if you’ve ever wanted to die of embarrassment, that moment was it. Wouldn’t mind but his dad is black, people must’ve thought it was something he heard at home. Mortifying, completely mortifying and no more trips to the farm until he could speak clearly 😩
---

Should’ve told him to duck off -
Not to him! I got another person instead who was much nicer
What a bleep telling you not to swear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Another thing,me mum told me when I was dressed up sitting down,she looked over to me and said ‘oi close those legs I don’t want to see yeR lemon squeezer.😳🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
---

Should’ve told him to duck off
My little one used to call 🚁 a hairy-foofer. It was such a beige day when he started calling it by it's real name.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Oi,don’t mention my Elvis in same breath as cuntaraurus.😳🥰
Was going to say the same thing
---
Oh my god you never 👏🏼😭😭😭

It was the one swear word I didn’t dare mutter until I was a lot older cos my mum would’ve killed me if she heard😂 I remember I was about 11 & she caught me saying duck in front of my friends, she was behind me & I didn’t have a clue. I got slapped round the head & grounded. She would always start the lecture with if I ever catch you bleeping swearing again…. 🤔😂

I’m Scottish & bleep isn’t always a bad description. If we like someone then they’re a good bleep or a sound bleep but if someone’s an actual bleep then they’re called a right bleep 😂
I'm Scottish too, its almost a term of endearment .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
My youngest is dyslexic and we have some hilarious fails with her reading. She recently came home with a reading book from school called Traditions in Different Countries. She could not get countries right and said it has bleep every single time. I had stomach ache from trying to hold my laughter in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I was on a bus with my now adult son when he was 2 or 3 and a vicar got on and he very loudly said oh look mummy there's a bleeping vicar 🤣 I was mortified but more shocked that he knew what a vicar was

• Haha
Reactions: 30
My youngest is dyslexic and we have some hilarious fails with her reading. She recently came home with a reading book from school called Traditions in Different Countries. She could not get countries right and said it has bleep every single time. I had stomach ache from trying to hold my laughter in.
My Eldest is dyslexic as well she’s 29 now
But I remember reading a book about sea life and the sentence said Sea Cactus’s, She read it as Sea Clitoris’s she was 9, and I have no idea where she heard that word but I literally pissed myself lol 😂 🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.