Katie Price #369 Where’s JJ? Did he lego of her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie price #369 Where’s JJ? Did he lego of her?

Congrats @shizzler

My 1st time opening a thread, someone (nudgenudge @SmillieKylie) please post a recap

WOOHOO I LURVVE IT WHOOHOO :m:m🥳🥳
---
---
Well done, woo hoo 😁 I will run a recap shortly, I’ve been given permission by my daughter, but I’m only allowed 10 minutes, and then we are going shopping, how does she rule my life like this 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Love the thread title!

Just wanted to say….

Fathers who I’ve known who have had to go to court for access to their children due to deranged birth givers have spent absolute thousands on court costs anywhere from 25k to 60k. I was recently told that a drug test alone cost’s £800, that was by someone who’s never taken drugs but still had to prove they were clean.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Love the thread title!

Just wanted to say….

Fathers who I’ve known who have had to go to court for access to their children due to deranged birth givers have spent absolute thousands on court costs anywhere from 25k to 60k. I was recently told that a drug test alone cost’s £800, that was by someone who’s never taken drugs but still had to prove they were clean.
Yes, usually both sides would have to do a drugs test and that amount sounds about right.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Comment from daily frail

Believe me when I say she is not worried!!!! She’s just been into a store where I work & she doesn’t have a care in the world… don’t believe everything you read!!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 66
Love the thread title!

Just wanted to say….

Which is why it can be classed as financial abuse. People like KP hope it will ruin their ex.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Comment from daily frail

Believe me when I say she is not worried!!!! She’s just been into a store where I work & she doesn’t have a care in the world… don’t believe everything you read!!!!
On Skanky minges instas stories going on about Harveys college she said hes been with her for 2 weeks so whos looking after hi. if its true when shes been out and about then id say she bleeping lying yet again

Reactions: 31
In reference to the DM articles that are behind a paywall, if you have a VPN switch it to being USA based and you can see them for free. It's what I do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
On Skanky minges instas stories going on about Harveys college she said hes been with her for 2 weeks so whos looking after hi. if its true when shes been out and about then id say she bleeping lying yet again
THats all that rolls out of that bleeping gob Ted,bleeping cunting lies.as dear @Lin60 Just mentioned as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Gee we are racing through these Freds, I can’t keep up, haven’t been able to run a recap for the last two, the pace is too fast, I ain’t got the time, I’m a busy Kylie, we are doing a whole Fred in two days 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 there’s way too much going down 🤦🏽‍♀️😱😁

Anyway, I’ve actually managed to find some time last night while watching a movie, and woah, the events of the last few days have been crazy, so let’s dive in…..here’s a recap

A Week In The Life Of A Spiralling Out Of Control Skank 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Madam is in trouble, big trouble, arrows are firing in on her, left, right, and centre, madam has few defences left, it really does look game over for her. After years of lavish reckless spending and financial mismanagement, madam now finds herself a double bankrupt, with heavy addictions and a butchered face and body, oh yes madam is in trouble, it’s been absolute scenes this week 👿

54447820-CDE6-4616-AAE6-51E87410DA7F.jpeg

Skank is now a double bankrupt, a rare breed, she didn’t bother to turn up to court to hear her fate, sent no legal representation, madam owes a staggering £750,000 in unpaid taxes, VAT and fines. 2024 was gonna be her year she said back in January, well it’s looking like it is her year, to finally pay for all her feckless ways, wasn’t the kinda year she was expecting.

IMG_8410.jpeg

After being declared bankrupt, Skank took Kryten to an Ex on the beach party. She got drunk, annoyed the bouncers and other attendees by vaping against club rules, thought she was down with the kids, but just looked like Mum had turned up thinking she was youthful and young, she wasn’t, Accordingly most of the young crowd tried to avoid/ignore her, Kryten looking very uncomfortable when photographed by her side.

5264B34C-ED32-4968-AF41-6D8AB36B6C56.jpeg

Skank wore the same outfit as a fresh-faced young girl at the party ( I don’t know who these people are, I’m too old for this crowd….I’m the same age as madam 🤦🏽‍♀️) As you can see Skank looked so much sexier, wiping the floor with the slim pretty looking upstart…..no this wasn’t the case, that was Skank’s deluded mind speaking 🤦🏽‍♀️

0636E808-C25A-429C-BE7E-323226049048.jpeg

As the night came to a conclusion, Kryten appeared to be rowing with madam, which was confirmed later to have occurred. He has been MIA ever since. The Fauxmance is clearly dead, even Skank hasn’t pushed it this week, Kryten wants out, whether she allows him to end the contract so soon is still debatable, it will look very embarrassing for her, so she may well force him to to continue it for a while yet, but we all know it’s over, we wait to see where this goes next 🤔

85B7005F-B95E-492E-8254-BEB8E52EE496.jpeg

66862B0D-7DD5-434C-B527-E407690E125B.jpeg

So skip to the start of the last thread, @tracey3871 came up with one of the best Skanky titles yet 😁

Price #368 This is not just any bankruptcy, this is a Skankruptcy

Thursday morning we had the latest Podcast, gee it was a classic, so many admissions and Skank sounded terrible. She was really really really hoarse, slurring, sniffing a lot and seemed incoherent at times, she wasn’t listening properly to anything Edna said. They also had the producer of the Pod on, Kris, all three of them were quite angry at times, ranting about how badly Skank was being treated, and all her troubles are not her fault, no no no, madam is misunderstood and treated appallingly by the media and masses the they repeatedly exclaimed, Edna even started swearing, and getting rather flustered, the denial was ridiculous.

Skank’s voice was the worst I’ve ever heard it, sounded to me it’s a combination of hitting the ❄ hard and the extreme vaping she is indulging in, a vape is always in her hand. Madam’s addictions are wrecking the delicate lining of her vocal chords, her voice sounds constantly hoarse these days, we are seeing signs of her lifestyle gunning for her health now, she is not in control of events anymore, the BH, the Kryten thing has fallen apart, KH appears to be making progress in regaining access to B & J, madam is floundering, madam is cornered and I think she’s using heavily as a coping mechanism.

The pod was called The Harvey Price show, yes she wheeled out her trump card to counter all the negative stories that are now swamping her. Madam is in full battle deflection mode, but only her hard-of-thinking uncritical fanbase is buying it. Madam is now like King Canute, she can no longer fight the waves engulfing her, but she fights on, still believing she can come out on top. Not this time methinks, time’s up for the Skank, the piper demands his payment.

A sinking Skanky trying to stem the tide of 💩 heading her way….words by Robert Smith of The Cure 😁

1726CEB4-94F4-4CF4-B090-1F6FEB77CAB8.jpeg

The Red Tops ran a story about H being forced to leave the National Star college and she now has three months to find him a new home after her second bankruptcy. Skank angrily denied it, sadly they did have part of the story incorrect, they just lifted their article from comments she made on her podcast and linked to to her bankruptcy, this played into her narrative that the media are after her, on her back all the time, spreading lies about her, affecting her mental ‘elf. H is leaving the college but the reason is financial. West Sussex, like many councils have severe financial issues and everything is being cut, they have reduced the funding, she has to find a cheaper alternative, nearer the MM, another big problem for madam, or rather har hired-hands, corrupt Dim Lynne is probably dealing with the paperwork, but madam is so going to milk this, MH already in play, guaranteed this will be used to try to delay or even just fail to attend the BH. This will not work for her surely, but she’s gonna try it..

21E6257A-5E28-4BB8-BFE9-B6BFB23A259F.jpeg

The MH card is being played hard, even Edna has stated she’s not an enabler, just protecting her sister from self harm. DC summed up the situation perfectly, the BH draws near, we will find out soon how Teflon Miss Teflon Tits really is 🤔

IMG_8535.jpeg

Photo’s from her latest JYY shoot at the Londoner hotel were posted, what can you say anymore, the comment from @LoolieVeeton says it all 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

IMG_8537.jpeg

At 3pm yesterday we discovered Carl and Kieran are great mates now, as Carl posted a happy birthday to Kieran. I fell off my chair reading this and messaged Mr SK to get me wine for later I was so shocked. What now, I didn’t expect this from the hapless SB. is he going to become an honorary Krustie/Tattler, it’s looking that way. Well done Carl, let’s hope this has legs 🤞🏾🙏🏾

IMG_8538.jpeg

Skank said she was appearing on CBB, she had the invite for ‘Bit on the Side’, arranged by her brother Dan…..the series has now finished and unsurprisingly, she didn’t appear 🤦🏽‍♀️

The Red Tops posted a photo of Skank when she was last in the show in 2017, an interesting look…

IMG_8456.jpeg

Skank announced she has a new book out next year and it’s dynamite. How it’s got past lawyers is anyone’s guess, if it exists it will just be a continuation of the falsehoods in AFP’s book of lies and libel, with attacks on all the men who’ve had the misfortune to share their lives with her. A clip was also posted on SM of the Jame’s E podcast coming soon, on it she has made claims of another sexual assault, this will no doubt be expanded upon in her new book, maybe even a new version of the SA event. Skank’s promised further details of the book release and its contents next week, so that will be nice.

The BS and lies have been staggering this week, I’ve had to leave quite a bit out of this recap, otherwise it would have been pages long, but I think incorporated the gist of all the crazy happenings. Dolly summed up current events rather well this morning 😂

IMG_8548.jpeg

Skank akso keeps saying she is dealing with “serious stuff behind the scenes”, this must relate to B & J and the family court, again a net is closing in on her, hopefully good news for KH is coming soon 🙏🏾

So what will this weekend bring us, Skank is meant to be speaking at this entrepreneur brunch event 🤦🏽‍♀️ Why anyone thinks it’s a good idea to part with their coin to listen to a double bankrupt giving out business advice is a strange one, but it’s Skank and these things happen, it’s best not to question it as it will make your head explode with the nonsense of it all 🤯

IMG_8474.jpeg

Will she actually go, who will drive her there, will she be drunk/high, will someone film her being a total twit, will she take the MIA Lego-headed one, we’ll find out tomorrow, oh the fun.

Kool and the Gang are ready to play, it’s been some week, surely Skank can’t escape what’s coming, I’m feeling rather ebullient at last, it’s tempting fate, but f*ck it, it’s been a glorious week, for us, not so much Madam, yes it’s time to play it, it’s the Kylie version of “Celebration”, which I unsurprisingly adore 😁

IMG_7647.gif

I’m sure there are many twists and turns to come, but the Skank is facing accountability at last, I’m gonna dance with Kylie today, are you 😁…..If you watch the video, play to the end, I think you might like the end, I know I do 😁Good Times, Woo Hoo” I’m going out dancing tonight, Madam is in trouble, big big big trouble, I shall “CELEBRATE” 🥳💃🏽

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 91
Great recap as always @SmillieKylie !

Screen Shot 2024-03-23 at 11.37.29.png
!

I wonder what KP's super fan Gibbo thinks of this exchange now? Will he have to add Carl to the list of people who are weird and just out to wind KP?

Screen Shot 2024-03-23 at 11.36.06.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-23 at 11.36.33.png

---
The comment on the DM about her being in a shop and not having a care in the world....the poster's town is listed as Chichester.
Maybe KP was on her way to the IOW to try and see AFP?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Looks like JJ is driving the pink RR
Another imbecile using the phone at the wheel, what is with these total idiots😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 72
Awwwwww Kylie,great recap me darling.🥰 The bleep is a bleep.No other words to call her,yep,fugly botched old has been.Pointy toed out of date bleep.duck off back to the Nineties.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.