Katie Price #369 Where’s JJ? Did he lego of her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like JJ is driving the pink RR
Another imbecile using the phone at the wheel, what is with these total idiots😡
That’s her thinking she’s got one up as usual, I know it’s probably not a simple process but I wonder why Alex Reid hasn’t sent the bailiffs back to get it from her! Driving a pink car suits the wet wipe perfectly I must say 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
@Trafalgar from the last thread 🧵 Yes thank you, had a nice time, weather weren't the best but glad I went 😊💖💕🥰❤🤗😘 xxx.

Time to catch up 💖😀 x.

Resizer_16961421974321.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Oooooh, come home and i see the simple lad Kryten is still keeping up the pretence for madam 🤔😁

So she’s still reeling him in to do her bidding, why is he still doing it is the question 🤔 Forget any romance, there nothing there, he is getting very negative publicity, although in the zeleb world, I guess all publicity is good publicity, maybe it doesn’t bother him, or is she actually paying him coin to play this fake game 🤔 Whatever, he continues to look a dumb fool, we’ve got a strange one with Kryten, though I‘m kinda loving it cos they look so ridiculous together and no one believes it’s a thing, long may he stay I say, it is comedy gold 😁

I also see Carl has had a pop at the pair of them, his version of the photo Kryten posted, nearly the same camera angle, though with Barbie Girl playing on top 😁 I’m taking that as a pop at our boy blunder driving a pink car for madam 😂 Let’s hope Crawl is working with Kieran and is laughing away at her as well 😁

C’mon SB, take her down 😁….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
I wonder if B is allowed to stay over at M and K ‘s. If she is heading to Nottingham how many weekends is that now that she hasn’t been there. Where is J? I do hope he is with family, or his friends and not just with the SW who means nothing to him!

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Sorry if already posted
I've seen that site post a few days ago about her and H visiting the hospital. Lots of comments even from hospital staff saying that was last year May time I think they said and yet their headline made out it was today so wouldn't believe much they print 😉

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
When was skank in Wakefield seems all the pics of the kids were deflection so she could make a weekend bender out of her Sunday brunch thing, seems her MH is only a Mon to Fri ailment and the question is what did skank have on in Wakefield.🥴🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 29
There will be some kind of contract in place with Lego... he will do the minimum till it times out I think ... which means actually being around her as little as possible. She will be desperately trying to replace him because it's obvious now he doesn't want to be anywhere near her, OK aren't buying into the relationship (neither is anyone else) and he won't be willing to go on another holiday or pose for fake loved up pics with her that she can post all over instasham... he couldn't look directly at her to begin with, definitely can't now

• Haha
Reactions: 31
@Pom Bear
I hope you had a great little break away 💜💜 By the time I'd finished catching up on the thread, it had locked before I could reply to you.
Thank you for posting the photos for my and my husbands amusement.

These threads move so fast 🤣🤣 I thought I'd caught up enough last night....wrong

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ive heard similar, all this she is really worried, her mental health is deteriorating rapidly, and she’s spiralling downhill quickly, is all part of the act to dodge the the BH hearing. Closer to the actual truth is she is not bothered, at all, still spending cash like water, still going to keep the MM, still employing 5 staff full time, still earning undisclosed cash, and finally still driving around without a care in the world. Do not be taken in by this poor Katie her world is coming to an end nonsense, because unfortunately it is bloody not. She has some knowledge of what is going to happen at this BH hearing, and whatever she has been told things are not that bad.
I know she doesn’t give a duck about a lot of things but I really think she is a bit shooketh by the recent events & the way she is clapping back on her instagram regarding Harvey’s school is proof to me that she is rattled. She’s trying to get people to think that because that one story isn’t correct then everything else they read about her/her bankruptcy isn’t true either. She’s so predictable in everything she does it’s pathetic.

IMG_3268.jpeg

---
Oooooh, come home and i see the simple lad Kryten is still keeping up the pretence for madam 🤔😁

So she’s still reeling him in to do her bidding, why is he still doing it is the question 🤔 Forget any romance, there nothing there, he is getting very negative publicity, although in the zeleb world, I guess all publicity is good publicity, maybe it doesn’t bother him, or is she actually paying him coin to play this fake game 🤔 Whatever, he continues to look a dumb fool, we’ve got a strange one with Kryten, though I‘m kinda loving it cos they look so ridiculous together and no one believes it’s a thing, long may he stay I say, it is comedy gold 😁

I also see Carl has had a pop at the pair of them, his version of the photo Kryten posted, nearly the same camera angle, though with Barbie Girl playing on top 😁 I’m taking that as a pop at our boy blunder driving a pink car for madam 😂 Let’s hope Crawl is working with Kieran and is laughing away at her as well 😁

C’mon SB, take her down 😁….

View attachment 2832731
Think he’s deleted it now 🤭

• Haha
I know she doesn’t give a duck about a lot of things but I really think she is a bit shooketh by the recent events & the way she is clapping back on her instagram regarding Harvey’s school is proof to me that she is rattled. She’s trying to get people to think that because that one story isn’t correct then everything else they read about her/her bankruptcy isn’t true either. She’s so predictable in everything she does it’s pathetic.
Yeah you could hear the pleasure in her voice 🤮
Still, to be fair, probably the only pleasure she's experienced recently cos she sure as hell ain't getting any from LegoBoy now is she 🤣🤣
Can you imagine them trying to have sex in the missionary position, he'd keep bouncing off 🤭🤭

bedjumping.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.