Katie Price #369 Where’s JJ? Did he lego of her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I Must apologise,my language is awful as most of you know I swear like a bleeping trooper,oh well but hope you arent edgy about it.🥴I’ve just got a filthy Gob with IT.My Dear mum&dad would be churning…hmmm mum not so🤣oh yes mum.nooo.She’d agree with me.😽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Looks like JJ is driving the pink RR
Another imbecile using the phone at the wheel, what is with these total idiots😡
Anyone know the reg to check on Dvla if all legal!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Love the thread title!

Just wanted to say….

Fathers who I’ve known who have had to go to court for access to their children due to deranged birth givers have spent absolute thousands on court costs anywhere from 25k to 60k. I was recently told that a drug test alone cost’s £800, that was by someone who’s never taken drugs but still had to prove they were clean.
I had to go to court over 40 years ago for a custody hearing and it cost me over £1000 and that was with legal aid.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
If krytens driving around in the RR only means skank wants him to be seen driving it so she can jump back behind the wheel of it or another car probably his, hope plod are on the lookout because if skank turns up at the brunch thing it'll be driving to it. (Bit of advice skank just make sure you have a full tank of petrol you dopey bleep so your not caught on CCTV and as a bonus drink and sniff a shovel full of ❄ you know it focuses your mind) let's hope the RR isn't the old type that bursts into flames when it's rolled in a ditch. 😘😉

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I looked at the Book Price ( Parker’s trade) and in excellent condition it’s worth about 10 grand
The colour isn’t in its favour, the previous owner and upkeep and hygiene
Reckon it’s worth about 8 grand on a good day for some mug lol 😂
Still 8 grand for the creditors, unless she wraps it round a tree soon 🙏🙏🙏🙏
IMG_4488.png

• Haha
Reactions: 34
---
I Must apologise,my language is awful as most of you know I swear like a bleeping trooper,oh well but hope you arent edgy about it.🥴I’ve just got a filthy Gob with IT.My Dear mum&dad would be churning…hmmm mum not so🤣oh yes mum.nooo.She’d agree with me.😽
Never apologise for being yourself Dolly, I also swear like a trooper, it's theraputic innit 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Maybe they are off to Nottingham tonight for a romantic weekend, before her ‘work’ tomorrow, telling everyone how she is such a great business woman, together with 4m debt, numerous fail companies and 2 bankruptcies 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I looked at the Book Price ( Parker’s trade) and in excellent condition it’s worth about 10 grand
The colour isn’t in its favour, the previous owner and upkeep and hygiene
Reckon it’s worth about 8 grand on a good day for some mug lol 😂
Still 8 grand for the creditors, unless she wraps it round a tree soon 🙏🙏🙏🙏View attachment 2832536
Can anyone see who is in the car with him?

Reactions: 11
I reckon she’s paid quite a sum of money to get him insured to drive it so that it doesn’t get flagged up as uninsured while she’s driving it around. Is she stupid enough to try this?? Of course she is…..

Reactions: 35
Maybe they are off to Nottingham tonight for a romantic weekend, before her ‘work’ tomorrow, telling everyone how she is such a great business woman, together with 4m debt, numerous fail companies and 2 bankruptcies 🤷🏻‍♀️
I still can’t believe she’s got that job 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Definitely one of the questions she’s trying to avoid at the next bankruptcy hearing will be how does she still own the RR??

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.