Katie Price #369 Where’s JJ? Did he lego of her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skank wants a reaction to the RR driving it gets her publicity which she craves but it also adds another layer to the MH poor victim Katie bollocks. Skank knows it'll be all over social media and if she's pulled by plod it'll be "look i told you discrimination,, plod and the tinternet trolls have it in for me,,, me me me poor menkil elf" 🥴
yeah she's definitely not trying to go incognito today is she with the pink monstrosity

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Owned and registered/insured as the new OLIVE management company vehicle by any chance. 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Why has she still got this FFS! CW done everything except park it outside the trustees offices

Insurance!!! FFS sure skanky has proved a no show court and a fine is much cheaper .
Any body know the pink RR number plate

Reactions: 9
I agree she is thick, but some of the people around her are not, and they have fingers in a lot of pies.
True but I don't think anyone can totally protect her from this. She's not that sophisticated. So even if people have helped her along the way she's done blatant things like not declare cars or horses, she just can't help herself because she's arrogant. What other things she's done we can only guess at but I think hiding money in accounts for Harvey or stashing cash are the sort of things she's probably done too.

Reactions: 31
Shes a bleeping pathalogical lying narcissistic old bleep
---

Pair of cunts
That’s why I say the things I do.She a bleep.Vile bleeping bleep.😞I’m so bleeping pissed off with this tit,slitty eyed bleep.let’s get that bleeping weeny bag andvdestroy the bleep,make him beg for his meds..duck off you slitty eyed weeny stupid bleep.orf you go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Nearly 70 years between em and behaving like a couple of attention seeking kids. Tossers 🤣
I do hope LegoWank doesn’t have the keys in the ignition, with the engine on taking a pic with a phone in his hand while driving! Absolute pair of pricks.

On the previous thread, people were commenting on swearing. I swear like a navvy. My mum disapproves and still tells me off even now I’m 48. The other day though I asked if she was tired and she said “yes, the cunting cat kept me awake running around last night”. So I did a little gasp as she hardly eve swears. Ave she said, “it’s not very bleeping nice is it when people swear”. Touché Mum. Touché

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
With Harvey do any of you know whether he is now in receipt of PIP or would skanky still be claiming it? I know it changes from DLA to pip at 16 but I'm not sure with Harvey not having full mental capacity how it would work with him being at a residential college (for now)

She's more than likely still got a blue badge for him unless someone has seen sense and removed it from her grifting hands.

I now it was mentioned in the previous thread about Harvey swearing and Skank plus the whole clan finding hilarious. Definitely taught. One of my (now ex) friends thought her 13 year old disabled lad saying bleeping Hell was funny, I happened to be on the phone and I went quiet and said no it wasn't. Their reaction to me was like I'd killed their entire family. She said it's one of the few things he says and that she was proud of him. That was the last phone conversation I had with her!

I swear like a trouper, but my disability doesn't affect my voice or mental capacity. It just means that my right side of my body is screwed and these days walking is a complete bugger.If I'd have been lucky to have kids whether they were disabled or not swearing wouldn't have been something I'd have encouraged.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I do hope LegoWank doesn’t have the keys in the ignition, with the engine on taking a pic with a phone in his hand while driving! Absolute pair of pricks.

On the previous thread, people were commenting on swearing. I swear like a navvy. My mum disapproves and still tells me off even now I’m 48. The other day though I asked if she was tired and she said “yes, the cunting cat kept me awake running around last night”. So I did a little gasp as she hardly eve swears. Ave she said, “it’s not very bleeping nice is it when people swear”. Touché Mum. Touché
Oh bless her.🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 14

I couldn't get my voice control sat nav to understand the address I was telling it and I found my self shouting at it that it was an irritating bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just dawned on me that Lego is def reading here because he’s very kindly answered the thread question. He’s driving Mommy’s car.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I try and rein my swearing in on here. I tend to swear lots when I’m angry or feel passionate about something. And I’m passionate about my hatred for the Skank. Just right now I’m swearing in my head lots!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
That’s why I say the things I do.She a bleep.Vile bleeping bleep.😞I’m so bleeping pissed off with this tit,slitty eyed bleep.let’s get that bleeping weeny bag andvdestroy the bleep,make him beg for his meds..duck off you slitty eyed weeny stupid bleep.orf you go.
I cant breathe PMSFL 🤣🤣🤣 and spot on xx

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was speaking to a doctor who does filler etc today and mentioned Skanky, she estimated that she has about 6ml at least of lip filler !! Most people have 0.5 or 1ml. No wonder/wander she can't eat properly, stupid old whorebag.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I bloody love it 💜
I've got a gob like a sailor
Same here ... I even shock myself at times with my potty mush 🥰 and when I see the red mist, my gob fires like bullets!! ..... Im calming down in my old age, but still have my moments 🥴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.