Katie Price #369 Where’s JJ? Did he lego of her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So KFP will probably think she’s ok to drive as an additional driver. Not thinking that if the person insured for the car lets a banned driver drive, then it’s null and void. But that’s if you get caught eh???

Reactions: 33
Over on MPs insta she’s making candy floss with text saying she did good, fingers crossed bunny is having a lovely day!!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Not sure what it’s like in the area she lives in, but if someone was driving round here in a bleeping PINK Range Rover with Phil and Grant tagging along too, she would be seen by A LOT of people..

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Not sure what it’s like in the area she lives in, but if someone was driving round here in a bleeping PINK Range Rover with Phil and Grant tagging along too, she would be seen by A LOT of people..
Perhaps she’s doing it on purpose.👀

Reactions: 31
I Must apologise,my language is awful as most of you know I swear like a bleeping trooper,oh well but hope you arent edgy about it.🥴I’ve just got a filthy Gob with IT.My Dear mum&dad would be churning…hmmm mum not so🤣oh yes mum.nooo.She’d agree with me.😽
I bloody love it 💜
I've got a gob like a sailor

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I looked at the Book Price ( Parker’s trade) and in excellent condition it’s worth about 10 grand
The colour isn’t in its favour, the previous owner and upkeep and hygiene
Reckon it’s worth about 8 grand on a good day for some mug lol 😂
Still 8 grand for the creditors, unless she wraps it round a tree soon 🙏🙏🙏🙏View attachment 2832536
How could this be part of a showmance plan? Any genuine PR person would be mortified that their client is driving around in an asset for a double bankrupt and being associated with the angry responses to send her to prison for her driving offences. Even if it's not romantic I think Dim JJ has succumbed to some manipulation.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Come on sink boy your not going to take that are you,, the RR YOU paid for and got through it's M.O.T and gave skank it back "as a gift" is being driven around by the good looking well endowed virile younger more famous guy that replaced YOU. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Comment from daily frail

Believe me when I say she is not worried!!!! She’s just been into a store where I work & she doesn’t have a care in the world… don’t believe everything you read!!!!
Ive heard similar, all this she is really worried, her mental health is deteriorating rapidly, and she’s spiralling downhill quickly, is all part of the act to dodge the the BH hearing. Closer to the actual truth is she is not bothered, at all, still spending cash like water, still going to keep the MM, still employing 5 staff full time, still earning undisclosed cash, and finally still driving around without a care in the world. Do not be taken in by this poor Katie her world is coming to an end nonsense, because unfortunately it is bloody not. She has some knowledge of what is going to happen at this BH hearing, and whatever she has been told things are not that bad.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
So for a long while people have been mentioning Forensic accountants, Trouble is HMRC make the official receiver look like a Pussycat, it’s like comparing a kitten with a sabre tooth tiger.
HRMC have a Supercomputer, and on it is a programme called Connect, started up with a cost of £80 million, it is artificial intelligence, and it contains 55 billion items of data
Relating to taxpayers,
The information looks at includes Bank records, savings pension and investments, land registry, credit debit card payments, DVLA, activity on online platforms eBay etc, earnings and benefits, social media, your web browsing and email records, mobile phone, and looks at your ingoings and outgoings
and it does it in seconds, So basically if they think you are at it you are fucked, plus the interest is growing every day on the tax she owes, she’s up the creek without a paddle

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Ive heard similar, all this she is really worried, her mental health is deteriorating rapidly, and she’s spiralling downhill quickly, is all part of the act to dodge the the BH hearing. Closer to the actual truth is she is not bothered, at all, still spending cash like water, still going to keep the MM, still employing 5 staff full time, still earning undisclosed cash, and finally still driving around without a care in the world. Do not be taken in by this poor Katie her world is coming to an end nonsense, because unfortunately it is bloody not. She has some knowledge of what is going to happen at this BH hearing, and whatever she has been told things are not that bad.
Who would be telling her though? She didn't have any representation for the last hearing. I think she's not worried because she's an emotionless psychopath.....and she's thick. 😅 Yes the Menkil Elf is an act though, I agree on that.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Come on sink boy your not going to take that are you,, the RR YOU paid for and got through it's M.O.T and gave skank it back "as a gift" is being driven around by the good looking well endowed virile younger more famous guy that replaced YOU. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Poke the bear my friend & watch him react (hopefully)! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Who would be telling her though? She didn't have any representation for the last hearing. I think she's not worried because she's an emotionless psychopath.....and she's thick. 😅 Yes the Menkil Elf is an act though, I agree on that.
I agree she is thick, but some of the people around her are not, and they have fingers in a lot of pies.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I looked at the Book Price ( Parker’s trade) and in excellent condition it’s worth about 10 grand
The colour isn’t in its favour, the previous owner and upkeep and hygiene
Reckon it’s worth about 8 grand on a good day for some mug lol 😂
Still 8 grand for the creditors, unless she wraps it round a tree soon 🙏🙏🙏🙏View attachment 2832536
His SM is SO boring

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"...the good looking well endowed virile younger more famous guy"

That's it, I'm calling it! @Stan Butler is 100% the infamous Bunnycuddles178535etc!

I hope you and "all the boys down the rugby club" are doing well "Stan" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Skank wants a reaction to the RR driving it gets her publicity which she craves but it also adds another layer to the MH poor victim Katie bollocks. Skank knows it'll be all over social media and if she's pulled by plod it'll be "look i told you discrimination,, plod and the tinternet trolls have it in for me,,, me me me poor menkil elf" 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Skank wants a reaction to the RR driving it gets her publicity which she craves but it also adds another layer to the MH poor victim Katie bollocks. Skank knows it'll be all over social media and if she's pulled by plod it'll be "look i told you discrimination,, plod and the tinternet trolls have it in for me,,, me me me poor menkil elf" 🥴
Or it could be the reaction she wants is from sink boy???
JJ is more of a Idiot than I first thought 💭 he must be insured for it possibly in his own name and being Used to fan the flames
I would LOVE to see a Photo of Legoboy driving the lurid pink Range, You just know he’s sitting on a booster seat ( also Pink lol 😂 )

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.