Katie Price #367 Twice bankrupt now for the criminal junkie, no wad to fix the Norks that are wonky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, thanks all, that does explain in detail although there are quite a lot of “could” in there.
My next question is, what about any tax unpaid since 2022? I can’t imagine she suddenly sat down and worked out a payment plan at that point.
she is going to forfeit all of her earnings since 2019 and all the tax she hasnt paid on them ...

this is Kippers reality now ... in a stretchy see thru leotard and stupid boots of course ...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo..... Surely not..... Not Skanky. Breaking rules.... Never.... Its all Pete ya bleep's fault.

She really is an ignorant,arrogant, self serving, odious, vile, foul mouthed,plastic, smelly ,washed up, drunken, thing. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
HOW can she be allowed to cry wolf saying she’s too unwell to attend all her court cases but bright as a button for promotional nights out. Who lets her get away with it 😡
she hasnt got away with anything ... she just didnt turn up at court and has been chatting tit about why she didnt since

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It is so telling how uncomfortable Legoboy is in her company , clumsy and awkward 😳
Skank looks massive in that get up compared to the other women she's next too.
That body suit looks eye-watering painful

Love to ask James locke what the pair of cretins were arguing about as Legoboy looks well pissed off😂😎

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
in the style of the classic M&S voiceover ... 😂 😂

#368 This is not just any bankruptcy, THIS is a Skankruptcy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
How will she even afford a holiday now surely she would have to explain to the Bankrupcy court she will have to be careful how she spashes her cash now
She never goes on hols, just essential work assignments!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo..... Surely not..... Not Skanky. Breaking rules.... Never.... Its all Pete ya bleep's fault.

"When she did turn up she was really annoying everyone around her by constantly chatting and vaping like a dragon. People were moving away at one point."

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
It is so telling how uncomfortable Legoboy is in her company , clumsy and awkward 😳

Love to ask James locke what the pair of cretins were arguing about as Legoboy looks well pissed off😂😎
Just no way there is anything between them!

Reactions: 26
Let’s face it, Lego looks like he’s trying to have a tit but his piles are getting in the way….

…… and where are his trousers from?
“Le House of gardening refuse bags.com”?
---

Coronation street barmaid shoes (normally worn with a leopard skin dress).

Apologies to well dressed barmaids btw!
you have pissed Bette right off 😂 😂 😂

1710865925415.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24

2024 is getting better & better for madam. Arrogant. Thinks she above the law in all respects. Fine her now. The proof is there.😡

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Can you just imagine the stories that will come out after she dies. 😬I bet there'll be loads. I bet all the other celebrities laugh at her behind her back but won't say anything while she's alive as she would be really viscous and vengeful if they did.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Wow in That last picture she is the double of Westbrook!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
There he is, holding onto that wet fart. WTF does he look like, does he practise that pathetic sneer in the mirror? It’s like he’s tryna look gangsta but coming across as if his mum puts his spare change in his mittens before sending him off.
IMG_0214.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Spending so much time on this thread and looking at kippers face far too much, has made me book to have my facial fillers removed on Thursday. I was googling before and after pics and this popped up. My god shes gone a whole lot worse since this was posted

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve figured out why he annoys me so much. He has obviously been practising his picture face. It’s a lopsided sneer/grin. It’s not genuine, the smile never reaches his eyes. So while he thinks he’s being all cool in his shite catcher pleathers with his little mummy bag, he just looks like a complete gormless brainless twit. Added to the fact he’s with the ronseal deep orange predator, what a total loser. As for her, there’s only one word and our Dolly must be spitting it out at speed!
View attachment 2823917
I have a new description of the “loved up pair” - The runt and the bleep 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I said similar yesterday. We're heading for one almighty drama. I think with the article about her losing everything being printed, will send her over the edge. That's why I'm worried about J & B. She's going to hit the ❄❄❄❄🍷🍾🍸big time too. It's all over for her, no matter if she choses to bury her head in the sand. Trouble is, will any of the enablers/family be brave enough to tell her, or will they still be arse licking?
I dont think the clan will be arse licking ... AFP has already pissed off and left her to it for a start ... she was only ever the family cash cow, no money to spread around equals bugger off and leave her to it - AFP has realised the game is up, took as much of whats left of the cash and cleared off the rest of the family of rats will do the same

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.