Katie Price #367 Twice bankrupt now for the criminal junkie, no wad to fix the Norks that are wonky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does all this mean lol i just cant keep up does it mean the companies have not filed proper accounts and taken all the money and by hoping to dissolve the companies grt away with it all its all very dodgy anything she does
I wander if they include the Director's Loans skank binned before she shut the companies down with massive debts?

Reactions: 14
Its her wishful thinking lol if she ever gets her licence back her insurance will be through the roof
If she is happy to drive without a licence I am sure she won't be remotely concerned about having insurance!

• Angry
Reactions: 30
She does not seem to be able to wear trousers properly. she wears them very low down on her hips as it to try to elongate her torso. It is very strange. She even does it with trackie bottoms.
A lot is to do with her having a strange body shape after all the plastic additions. She is Square Blob Skank Pants these days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
my 17 year old grandson got a Christmas job at the place i work for 3 months(he is attending college) on his wage of £800 every 4 weeks he ended up paying over £400 in tax =(emergency tax code)this is the only money he as earned this tax year and when the job finished in January he was told he would have to wait till April and hope they refunded the tax or fill in online forms to reclaim the tax yet she goes 2/3 yeas without paying tax how is that right(we decided to wait till April to see if the tax office refund him the tax if not i do know how to reclaim it for him)

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
my 17 year old grandson got a Christmas job at the place i work for 3 months(he is attending college) on his wage of £800 every 4 weeks he ended up paying over £400 in tax =(emergency tax code)this is the only money he as earned this tax year and when the job finished in January he was told he would have to wait till April and hope they refunded the tax or fill in online forms to reclaim the tax yet she goes 2/3 yeas without paying tax how is that right(we decided to wait till April to see if the tax office refund him the tax if not i do know how to reclaim it for him)
Don’t worry he will get it back

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I agree, I’ve stood next to her years ago in Brighton, I was shocked how tiny she was, we were both wearing flats, I’m 5’ 6”, she was way below me, I estimated 5’ 1”. Of all the people to know it would be you, she’s tiny. I don’t believe Kryten is 5’ 10”, he’s a lot smaller, and look at her heels (broken feet 🤦🏽‍♀️) last night. That’s why they are the same height in photos yesterday, he’s a small guy and she’s got a huge heel on.

View attachment 2824201
I know both of you agree but look at her next to Pete when they're both in flats. Either every man in show biz adds 4 inches to their height or she is a little bit taller than people estimate by just looking.
I'm sorry for doubting. Feel free to pelt rotten veg at me that smells of a Skank bikini. I should shut up about it now. 😬 :LOL:

Screen Shot 2024-03-19 at 15.17.24.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don’t worry he will get it back
yes i know but it is not right how do these so called celebs(she is not the first)get away with not paying tax for years(then go bankrupt and it is written off)when a kid who is earning pennies has to pay tax and then claim it back

Reactions: 23
I hope Jeyda gets investigated as she’s clearly the money manager. Would love to see her dragged into court and grilled about JWHYBOTHER crap, the no refunds plaster classes etc.
I would love if KP was questioned about Jeyda and referred to her as my sugar ma ma 🤣🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Actually they do. My friend has a child with a tracheostomy and gets all night shifts covered. Well apart from when carers call in sick and nobody will pick up an extra shift and my friend has to be awake for hours on end!

My own disabled adult son has night waking carers in his respite place due to a chronic and rare form of epilepsy. We could request that at home but we basically wing it between us and sleep lightly. This sort of night care is generally only available if the person has medical needs and is CHC funded rather than social care funded.

So without knowing the full extent of H's needs and whether he needs night waking carers it's hard to say. One thing I do know is that once they are adult you are not obliged to provide any care at all (although of course most of us want to with our adult children). So technically he could have a team of carers all day every day and night waking carers if needed.
I wonder if it varies between different areas as that's not my experience in our area at all. They might cover nights but not days and nights here

Reactions: 8
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo..... Surely not..... Not Skanky. Breaking rules.... Never.... Its all Pete ya bleep's fault.

She does this EVERY SINGLE PLACE she goes though! At the hairdressers, in clubs, theatres, shops etc etc. Probably why she hasn't been anywhere long distance for a while, she wouldn't be able to cope with not vaping on a plane for 10 hours and they certainly won't put up with it on a plane! She needs to be chucked out every time she gets her bloody vape out!
---
OMG.... Which Krusty wrote that...?!!
That's bleeping hilarious! Would love to know who wrote it!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hi Ho hi Ho it’s off the duck you go….We dig dig dig all the way it’s what we like to do.(say the investigators.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
After watching the video again where she is told about being bankrupt for a second time I'm now convinced that she believes her own shite absolutely and has her head deep in the sand.
I now think that taking J&B was in her mind a strategic move and she probably thinks she's going to have an ace card up her sleeve when they try to repossess the MM, I suspect that by the time that happens it will be 50:50 with KH and she'll be fucked!
I'm no good at sleuthing but it made me wander/wonder if she'd had communication regarding court or bailiffs around the time of taking J&B?

Reactions: 29
I think that if you take a directors loan from any limited company you are involved with it becomes a benefit in kind of not paid back in a certain time scale or of the company is liquidated , hence I also wonder if some of her personal tax debt is due to her having taken out directors loans before she was struck off and never paid them back or never declared them in her self assessment , HMRC will have eventually joined up all the dots on these behaviours!
But she’s not been allowed to be a company director since 2019 as she’s been bankrupt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
You know thinking about her bankruptcies and especially non payment of tax and VAT, she is never going to get out of this. Even if she eventually gets discharged from both bankruptcies it would take what, 3 years. I just can’t see her sticking to a plan or having someone manager her money and her tax. She’s very likely going to end up in prison more than once!
I think she will and have been saying it for some time. You have chances to pay tax. You can even phone up and say 'elp me, it's me menkil elf' and they'll give you a year to pay. She's done none of that. Not with regular tax, not with NI, not with VAT. That's 3 different areas she has probably committed tax evasion. Even if you've been dishonest there's a scheme with HMRC where you can come clean, declare what you've hidden and because you've been honest, they won't jail you...then you pay it back. She's also not done that.
Then you have the original bankruptcy and hiding money. If she hid money in the bankruptcy, she was also hiding it from the Taxman!
No way can you hide 3 million or more from the government and taxman and get away with it. They can also watch people for 20 years after they've committed tax evasion to see if they try it again.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
The 2022/2023 and 2023/to date tax will fall into this 2nd bankruptcy as it’s all your debts due up to the date of the bankruptcy order. It will all be added to the HMRC claim in these 2nd proceedings. The total HMRC debt with therefore be much higher than what they petitioned for once the final claim goes in. She will start to be be liable for tax payments again on earnings only after 18.03.24 - that’s how bankruptcy works. There are very few debts that aren’t included in a bankruptcy. Criminal fines for example I don’t believe can be included.
That’s really interesting, thanks schmooze. Well as she’s been so minted these last two years she’ll be nearer to close to a million in tax owed! Ooft she really really is toast.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
yes i know but it is not right how do these so called celebs(she is not the first)get away with not paying tax for years(then go bankrupt and it is written off)when a kid who is earning pennies has to pay tax and then claim it back
Because when you’re PAYE you have no choice as HMRC just take it in accordance to your tax code and if that’s wrong it’s a problem. Self employed it can be nearly a year before tax catches up with you via the self assessment process. She’s just played the system but thought that with her head in the sand it would just go away. But it’s not.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think the Daily Mail link DC just posted shows what she faces now. Her life as she knew it is over, she could well lose everything, she should lose the MM, she cannot afford it, she cannot afford all the hired-help she has, she also has no relationship, let’s just forget about Kryten being a thing, it’s not, she can’t get a handsome young guy anymore, and that’s what she wants, she can’t get pregnant, and another child is what she wants, and hopefully B & J will be taken from her soon. Mainstream TV do not want her, she’s trouble, she has no talents, no conversation other than bitching about others and talking about herself, she will bring them very heavy criticism if they do try to employ her, producers now know this. Yes she will struggle on, lying unchallenged on Podcasts, appearances in rundown places, selling tat wherever she can, but she will be living in a small house, her glamour status gone. It’s over, I think she’ll increase the ❄ and 🍷 further, her health will decline badly, to be honest I don’t see her being around much longer, she will not cope with the consequences of failing to curb her spending and paying her debts that are coming for her now.

they also said she has earned over £2million on OF .... thats total BS of course, however, they got the number from somewhere ... her own gob showing off .. and its going to drop her right in it because she hasnt provided any evidence to show what she really earns anywhere meaning the FA may have to go on her own show off bullshit lies ... Kipper is going to get stitched up - bang to rights !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.