Katie Price #367 Twice bankrupt now for the criminal junkie, no wad to fix the Norks that are wonky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And this deluded creature has, um … bought itself, “ um a new um dress . It’s big . I like it but it’s big . And long . For a wedding . With long sleeves . Um I’ll try it on later but um , it’s big, I’ll put the link below”

As much presence as its sister . I mean, the dress is ( um ) bleeping hideous … but those sales skills are , um , sadly lacking .
The likeness is uncanny 😳

Screenshot_20240319_165115_com.android.chrome_edit_2332245449171720.jpg
1_1f29d198282d1b440c38ad1c3bc5080d_edit_2332185535524334.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
yes i know but it is not right how do these so called celebs(she is not the first)get away with not paying tax for years(then go bankrupt and it is written off)when a kid who is earning pennies has to pay tax and then claim it back
I agree, the systems unfair 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow I just took
She does this EVERY SINGLE PLACE she goes though! At the hairdressers, in clubs, theatres, shops etc etc. Probably why she hasn't been anywhere long distance for a while, she wouldn't be able to cope with not vaping on a plane for 10 hours and they certainly won't put up with it on a plane! She needs to be chucked out every time she gets her bloody vape out!
---

That's bleeping hilarious! Would love to know who wrote it!
Excuse my ignorance but can vapes have nicotine in them hence making them cigarettes effectively? Why else would ppl be addicted to vapes? Could also have cannabis in them I guess but that would make you more chilled not hyper right?

Reactions: 14
It's been ages since we've had a kidnap fret, don't they normally email her or send her a polite note frettening to kidnap her, 'arv, poor ickle jj. 🤔💀

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Edna has posted an instagram story with her husband doing DIY and the Diet Coke advert music playing and I’ve been sick in my mouth ever since seeing it. #bleaches eyeballs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
So still going to this Entrepreneur very late brunch thing on Sunday, so I guess she’s no longer signed off (no I won’t stop mentioning it just yet 🤦🏽‍♀️😁)

Wonder if GormlessBoy is driving her to Notts, or will it be Jess, who will madam pick to accompany her, or will she drive there herself 🤔

Hope the punters enjoy her informing them about the various bankruptcies you can have, and the one that they just call a bankruptcy, but isn’t really a bankruptcy. Also how you don’t have to pay any Tax or VAT, as you just don’t. Money well spent by the attendees.

IMG_8357.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Wow I just took

Excuse my ignorance but can vapes have nicotine in them hence making them cigarettes effectively? Why else would ppl be addicted to vapes? Could also have cannabis in them I guess but that would make you more chilled not hyper right?
Yes most vapes do have nicotine in them, that’s why smokers turn to them.

Reactions: 19
So still going to this Entrepreneur very late brunch thing on Sunday, so I guess she’s no longer signed off (no I won’t stop mentioning it just yet 🤦🏽‍♀️😁)

Wonder if GormlessBoy is driving her to Notts, or will it be Jess, who will madam pick to accompany her, or will she drive there herself 🤔

Hope the punters enjoy her informing them about the various bankruptcies you can have, and the one that they just call a bankruptcy, but isn’t really a bankruptcy. Also how you don’t have to pay any Tax or VAT, as you just don’t. Money well spent by the attendees.

View attachment 2824930
Surely she can’t be serious about attending this! How on earth is she able to advise people on being an entrepreneur! She couldn’t even get rule number 1 right- pay your taxes! What a load of old shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
There he is, holding onto that wet fart. WTF does he look like, does he practise that pathetic sneer in the mirror? It’s like he’s tryna look gangsta but coming across as if his mum puts his spare change in his mittens before sending him off. View attachment 2824834
His mittens 🤣🤣🤣 I bet he has the elastic attached that runs up his sleeves 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Surely they are not going to listen to her how to lose millions and still spend spend spend and pay no taxes easy 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.