Katie Price #367 Twice bankrupt now for the criminal junkie, no wad to fix the Norks that are wonky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she would off herself, at least not deliberately, she is too much of a coward. If she did it would be an accidental overdose for sure. I wouldn't be surprised though if the family aren't planning a 'suicide attempt' sometime in the near future with all the 'cry for help' excuses etc followed by a month in hotel Priory to try and get HMRC off her back for a few more months.
Nothing would suprise me with the crap Pricey clan wonder if shes talking to AFP yet if she pulls the mental health crap for her next BH i will want to throat punch the bleep
---
I said similar yesterday. We're heading for one almighty drama. I think with the article about her losing everything being printed, will send her over the edge. That's why I'm worried about J & B. She's going to hit the ❄❄❄❄🍷🍾🍸big time too. It's all over for her, no matter if she choses to bury her head in the sand. Trouble is, will any of the enablers/family be brave enough to tell her, or will they still be arse licking?
I agree this has got to be an all time low even for her and shes got next months BH to face in person yet she just refuses to admit shes in the wrong or to blame forvanything shes been divorced from PA since 2009 ffs why is she still blaming and bringing him up imo shes never got over him walking out on her and that was that he completly cut her out of his life she wasnt in control which is what she normally is all her exes dont seem to have one good word to say about the witch says it all

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Yup you’ve worded that better than me, that’s what I was getting at. She’ll never catch up and pay her tax. Like you say she’s already due 2022/23 and 2023/24 will be around very soon too. I just can’t see her getting out of this mess unless she ditches the hangers on, moves to a 2 bed rented flat, gives up all her vices and engages with an accountant. That or get a proper job. Bin man would suit her.
The 2022/2023 and 2023/to date tax will fall into this 2nd bankruptcy as it’s all your debts due up to the date of the bankruptcy order. It will all be added to the HMRC claim in these 2nd proceedings. The total HMRC debt with therefore be much higher than what they petitioned for once the final claim goes in. She will start to be be liable for tax payments again on earnings only after 18.03.24 - that’s how bankruptcy works. There are very few debts that aren’t included in a bankruptcy. Criminal fines for example I don’t believe can be included.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Jeyda is director of two remaining KP companies , scented by KP and Katie KP limited
Scented KP is now struck off as of February 2024 (no accounts filed since 2021 year!!) and last week the other one is on notice of strike off too and accounts overdue
How are these people allowed to trade and be directors ? Also scented KP is still selling crap bath bombs and the KP merch is also dissolved , so where is all the cash going ???
What does all this mean lol i just cant keep up does it mean the companies have not filed proper accounts and taken all the money and by hoping to dissolve the companies grt away with it all its all very dodgy anything she does

Reactions: 16
DM taking the piss in so many ways here...😂😂😂

Whilst clearing stating all the facts & figures regarding her 2nd bankruptcy.

The 'I've been signed off...' quote just confirms to the wider public exactly how thick & clueless she is!
Why is she dressed like Brett Hart!? 🤣🤣

IMG_8231.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
In that DM article there is a picture of her driving the RR. So when was this, bearing in mind that she does not have a licence??????

I think that if you take a directors loan from any limited company you are involved with it becomes a benefit in kind of not paid back in a certain time scale or of the company is liquidated , hence I also wonder if some of her personal tax debt is due to her having taken out directors loans before she was struck off and never paid them back or never declared them in her self assessment , HMRC will have eventually joined up all the dots on these behaviours!

Reactions: 30
What does all this mean lol i just cant keep up does it mean the companies have not filed proper accounts and taken all the money and by hoping to dissolve the companies grt away with it all its all very dodgy anything she does
Not sure exactly what it means but it looks dodgy ! It’s a legal requirement to file financial accounts each year , pay the tax etc , none of it seems to apply to these people ! So then the company will get compulsory closed , but it seems they just open up a new one !

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Why do I get the feeling that Chloe is hanging on for the comparison to say "hey, don't I look 100% better than this...?"

1710859143354.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Part of it is in the posture, I think. Skank's pose is, as ever, deeply unflattering and unfeminine.
She does not seem to be able to wear trousers properly. she wears them very low down on her hips as it to try to elongate her torso. It is very strange. She even does it with trackie bottoms.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I feel for her, if it wasn't for Gary, Warren, Dane, Dwight, Gareth, Pete, Alex, Leandro, Kieran, Joe, Danny, John, Kris, Charles, Carl & JJ this special bankruptcy would never of happened.
***please feel free to fill in all the others in between that I've missed off the list. I can only count on 2 hands how many men she's slept with. But like KP I have major issues with dyscalculia.
EOTB could make a whole series with just her, and her ex's... What a series that would make 😳🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I think if a Ltd Company goes into liquidation or administration, anyone that's owed money has a small chance of recovering their debt, but usually it's only a very small % of what's due, I.e. say 10p of every £1.

If they apply to strike off, or it's automatically put for strike off as accounts or other required annual documents haven't been filed, that's just the end of the company. If you were owed anything you'd have to object to the strike off request & it can be suspended by Companies House if you provide details of the debt/evidence of malpractice etc.

• Wow
She looks butch as he'll there 🤢
The first 25 seconds of that video is of her demanding Kryten to bring the drinks over (not that she drinks overmuch... *cough*). She's going "Come on, come on, come on...." I wonder/wander if he's realised what hard work she is because he doesn't like it when his g/f's get loud and pissed. (oh, you couldn't make it up....)

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I think if a Ltd Company goes into liquidation or administration, anyone that's owed money has a small chance of recovering their debt, but usually it's only a very small % of what's due, I.e. say 10p of every £1.

If they apply to strike off, or it's automatically put for strike off as accounts or other required annual documents haven't been filed, that's just the end of the company. If you were owed anything you'd have to object to the strike off request & it can be suspended by Companies House if you provide details of the debt/evidence of malpractice etc.
the thing is her bankruptcy(now 2 at once)have nothing to do with any of the companies she set up all debt from them have all ready been written off the bankruptcy is personal bankruptcy but her brain dead fans do not seem to get that(about 6/7 companies she as had set up and closed down yet they still say she is a successful business women where is her success

Reactions: 28
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo..... Surely not..... Not Skanky. Breaking rules.... Never.... Its all Pete ya bleep's fault.

It vaped continuously at those panto fiascos so why would it worry about this poxy event?

Reactions: 24
If a company gets struck off, are their debts ever pursued? Do creditors have any way to chase up monies owed?
not really if it is a limited company unless you can prove the directors did something illegal(could not understand why when the latest company of hers was shut down and she was actually banned from being a director of any limited company(you get banned if they think you did something not right while running a limited company why they did not go after her for the money owed but they did say at the time they thought it was not in the interest of any of the creditors to go after her because she was all ready in bankruptcy so no point as they would not get anything anyway

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.