Katie Price #367 Twice bankrupt now for the criminal junkie, no wad to fix the Norks that are wonky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we should feel slightly sorry for her, imagine that this is the face of the person who is responsible for your sexual pleasure ... ladies line up
🤮🤮🤮🤮

Screenshot 2024-03-19 at 17.43.38.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
There he is, holding onto that wet fart. WTF does he look like, does he practise that pathetic sneer in the mirror? It’s like he’s tryna look gangsta but coming across as if his mum puts his spare change in his mittens before sending him off. View attachment 2824834
Like the pictures she takes with B and J, the smile doesn't reach their eyes. Legoman is exactly the same. Sorry but if you're going to be in a showmance, you need to be a better actor.

Reactions: 35
There he is, holding onto that wet fart. WTF does he look like, does he practise that pathetic sneer in the mirror? It’s like he’s tryna look gangsta but coming across as if his mum puts his spare change in his mittens before sending him off. View attachment 2824834
Ooooo.... Ooooo.... Ooooo.... Do you think he has a piece of string that goes through his mittens and up around the shoulders to the other side to stop him losing them...?

(Edited: Just seen Shizzler's at #597 - very similar comment.... Great minds,eh?...!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It is so telling how uncomfortable Legoboy is in her company , clumsy and awkward 😳
Skank looks massive in that get up compared to the other women she's next too.
That body suit looks eye-watering painful

Love to ask James locke what the pair of cretins were arguing about as Legoboy looks well pissed off😂😎
That last photo, is he saying "Kate, you can't go round offering random men BJs in here, not when we're supposed to be in a relationship, it's not the done thing you know, not sure what it was like when you were younger as it, but it's just not the done thing nowadays tsk tsk"

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh hello, we have OF pay per view now, is she upping her sexy game, are we going to do a Katona 🤔 I guess this is what this is, no details as to what’s on offer though. Still, phoooooar, let’s hope nipples are displayed, those dated 90’s no-nipples poses are not doing it for me. Sexy time with old mother Skanky to pay that tax bill incoming.

IMG_8359.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
they also said she has earned over £2million on OF .... thats total BS of course, however, they got the number from somewhere ... her own gob showing off .. and its going to drop her right in it because she hasnt provided any evidence to show what she really earns anywhere meaning the FA may have to go on her own show off bullshit lies ... Kipper is going to get stitched up - bang to rights !
i think that is why she wants all her bankruptcy hearings to be done in private so she can actually tell the how much she is really earning from only fans(£5 a month)anyone can claim they earn millions but when it comes to the bankruptcy she would have to tell them the real amount or explain were the money as gone and i can just see the headlines if she was sat in court and they said how much did you earn from only fans and she had to admit it was only a fiver

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I don't think it will wash though. You don't get off serious hearings at the high court with a normal sick note. They'd want to know exactly how your condition means you can't be in court or attend by zoom.
I reckon she's not wanting to engage with the family court either. She basically can't stand for someone in authority to hold her to account. Being 'signed off' is an extremely weak excuse if you're expected to turn up to family court and explain why you shouldn't lose custody of your kids.
Kipper possibly meant to say IT'S been written off. Deluded c*nt. Will she be made to appear in court for the BH in April I wonder? :unsure: A dubious 'sick note' won't wash this time, I mean ANYONE would (and should) be nervous, anxious and depressed when having to appear in court. She can't possibly have it both ways, Too ill to be control of her affairs? Fine. Let the kids go back to Kieran.
I am very behind here on this thread and away to Cardiff tomorrow with Mr Sewer., bu one of our posters wrote that in Wales, the law is that if you have children, you won't lose your house.
This annoys me greatly: All she needs is a 3 bed house, technically. If a few people stay over I get the camp-beds out or let them sleep in my secret den! :D

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ooooo.... Ooooo.... Ooooo.... Do you think he has a piece of string that goes through his mittens and up around the shoulders to the other side to stop him losing them...?
I reckon he takes em off and puts them in his little bag once he gets up the road and round the corner out of mums sight :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Surely she can’t be serious about attending this! How on earth is she able to advise people on being an entrepreneur! She couldn’t even get rule number 1 right- pay your taxes! What a load of old shite.
The person organising will not allow any negative comments or questions about why people are being charged to be spoken to by a double bankrupt who is signed off work! So she is jkst as complicit in deceiving people as KP is fake !

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
The person organising will not allow any negative comments or questions about why people are being charged to be spoken to by a double bankrupt who is signed off work! So she is jkst as complicit in deceiving people as KP is fake !
KP’s “agent” has probably paid them for her to attend. Up her profile, shove the romance further and make her look “bookable” so it’s most likely in her best interest to ignore the negativity or she’ll lose her dosh

Reactions: 16
She really is an ignorant,arrogant, self serving, odious, vile, foul mouthed,plastic, smelly ,washed up, drunken, thing. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Lol. I've had an epiphany 😁. I'm not winding myself up about old slaggyfanny any more because she may not be ready to admit it yet but:

Stick a fork in her - SHE'S bleeping DONE 👍😜

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I think we should feel slightly sorry for her, imagine that this is the face of the person who is responsible for your sexual pleasure ... ladies line up
🤮🤮🤮🤮

View attachment 2824970
Jeez he makes SB look handsome or even the ginger Gangsta! Her blokes might be getting younger but they're definately getting uglier and more freakish;
Wander what the next one will look like?
1710872270845.png

Didn't this poor bugger suffer enough without getting the skank declaring him as The One #3699?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.