Katie Price #367 Twice bankrupt now for the criminal junkie, no wad to fix the Norks that are wonky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If all this comes to fruition I cannot see her seeing the year out. At least she will get one last big payout, has no doubt she will be found in some lurid way.
I don't think she would off herself, at least not deliberately, she is too much of a coward. If she did it would be an accidental overdose for sure. I wouldn't be surprised though if the family aren't planning a 'suicide attempt' sometime in the near future with all the 'cry for help' excuses etc followed by a month in hotel Priory to try and get HMRC off her back for a few more months.

Reactions: 38
Jeyda is director of two remaining KP companies , scented by KP and Katie KP limited
Scented KP is now struck off as of February 2024 (no accounts filed since 2021 year!!) and last week the other one is on notice of strike off too and accounts overdue
How are these people allowed to trade and be directors ? Also scented KP is still selling crap bath bombs and the KP merch is also dissolved , so where is all the cash going ???

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Jeyda is director of two remaining KP companies , scented by KP and Katie KP limited
Scented KP is now struck off as of February 2024 (no accounts filed since 2021 year!!) and last week the other one is on notice of strike off too and accounts overdue
How are these people allowed to trade and be directors ? Also scented KP is still selling crap bath bombs and the KP merch is also dissolved , so where is all the cash going ???
If a company gets struck off, are their debts ever pursued? Do creditors have any way to chase up monies owed?

Reactions: 13
I hope Jeyda gets investigated as she’s clearly the money manager. Would love to see her dragged into court and grilled about JWHYBOTHER crap, the no refunds plaster classes etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I don't think she would off herself, at least not deliberately, she is too much of a coward. If she did it would be an accidental overdose for sure. I wouldn't be surprised though if the family aren't planning a 'suicide attempt' sometime in the near future with all the 'cry for help' excuses etc followed by a month in hotel Priory to try and get HMRC off her back for a few more months.
Naturally. We've seen it all before with this tactic when AFP carts it off to 'Otel Pwiowy to draw stickmen pictures of MEEEEEEEE wearing a crown and others of Pete Yew bleep and Kieron Yew Wanka being absolute bastards to her as usual................................

The tweetmints at 'Otel Pwiowy are fulltime residential of course, thats aside from time taken out to do fotershewts and buy crap for herself at the local shops, after that it emerges CURED again just when the next Court case has been adjourned due to her Mentawl 'Elf Ishoos (conveniently).
Its the same old song from Clan Grifter.........................
---
Lets hope the forensic lot are on their trail following the stink from those revolting Barf Bums

• Haha
Reactions: 29
my grandson is severe autistic, non verbal, in nappies, self harms, attacks his family, absconds . He makes H look like a pussy cat and he’s only 13. My daughter gets 15 hours a week care package and by God she had to fight for that!
I,ve worked with people like and been involved in setting up packages ,the only time I have managed to get 24 hour care is with some health funding. I do wonder with Harvey if DimLyn the social worker was complicit in getting a favourable package. I,m sorry your daughter is only getting 15 hours, I used to work with adults and social services joined with health which made it more difficult.

Reactions: 24
Outrageous Stan, can you not see this 30 years in the business tired-looking, hard-faced, strangely-shaped with fake caricature boobs and a thickening waste has-been, is still out competing the fresh-faced, slim, easy-on-the-eye young girl, in every department. Shame on you for not seeing Skank is wiping the floor with her 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

View attachment 2824318
The Skank's looks like it's the men's version whereas the young lady on the right looks like she fits the trousers well.
Weird or what?
Or maybe the ones on the right are originals and the ones on the Skank are cheap fakes??
Choices choices, so many choices 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Amish wedding stop i nearly wet my bloody self could you picture her living in ths Amish community for even a couple of days theywould take her for a ride in a horse and buggy and dump her in the middle of a field
She'd be pulling the buggy!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The Skank's looks like it's the men's version whereas the young lady on the right looks like she fits the trousers well.
Weird or what?
Or maybe the ones on the right are originals and the ones on the Skank are cheap fakes??
Choices choices, so many choices 😂 😂
Part of it is in the posture, I think. Skank's pose is, as ever, deeply unflattering and unfeminine.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hey Soph, you enabling turd, tell your sister she’s in serious tit and posting things like this is making her look like the huge tit (left or right, whichever one is bigger than the other) that we all know she is.

View attachment 2824354
Starting to look like she's in full DEFIANT mode and making out like she doesn't give a shite and not bothered, she's deteriorating fast.
I see a major crash and burn event happening any day now, watch this space ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I,m hoping something will actually become from this latest bankruptcy, preferably a sentence like Becker, but she has history of getting away with things and wouldn’t,t surprise me if the worst she got was a suspended sentence and community service.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Surely she won’t be allowed to keep all them paid staff pa , cleaner , bent social worker , Gardner , driver , dog shite cleaner upper etc

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Outrageous Stan, can you not see this 30 years in the business tired-looking, hard-faced, strangely-shaped with fake caricature boobs and a thickening waste has-been, is still out competing the fresh-faced, slim, easy-on-the-eye young girl, in every department. Shame on you for not seeing Skank is wiping the floor with her 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

View attachment 2824318
Oh come on, @SmillieKylie, can't you just tell that the prowfesstional mowdel of 50 years can wipe the floor with these flippertygibbets who are only 30 years younger....? Gosh, they even appear to fit into their clothes. Strange that....

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why does her sister hang off her name she’s getting right on my nerves now no you are not famous sfp duck off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So JYY shoot today at the Londoner hotel. No sign of KFP…. Just Chloe. But…. JJ has just posted a gym picture. The gym looks suspiciously like… yes you’ve guessed it, the one at the Londoner hotel….😏
View attachment 2822934View attachment 2822935
Sweet Baby Jesus he has to be the ugliest 'man' she's been with.
Yeah.... that'll get you out of the deep doggy-doo-doo that you're in right now. A stint on Loose Women...!

As if! She didn't quit she was sacked. Linda Robson said only last week she was a nightmare and liability as she couldn't keep her fat foul gob shut.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Starting to look like she's in full DEFIANT mode and making out like she doesn't give a shite and not bothered, she's deteriorating fast.
I see a major crash and burn event happening any day now, watch this space ;)
I said similar yesterday. We're heading for one almighty drama. I think with the article about her losing everything being printed, will send her over the edge. That's why I'm worried about J & B. She's going to hit the ❄❄❄❄🍷🍾🍸big time too. It's all over for her, no matter if she choses to bury her head in the sand. Trouble is, will any of the enablers/family be brave enough to tell her, or will they still be arse licking?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.