Katie Price #367 Twice bankrupt now for the criminal junkie, no wad to fix the Norks that are wonky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know thinking about her bankruptcies and especially non payment of tax and VAT, she is never going to get out of this. Even if she eventually gets discharged from both bankruptcies it would take what, 3 years. I just can’t see her sticking to a plan or having someone manager her money and her tax. She’s very likely going to end up in prison more than once!

Reactions: 32
Outrageous Stan, can you not see this 30 years in the business tired-looking, hard-faced, strangely-shaped with fake caricature boobs and a thickening waste has-been, is still out competing the fresh-faced, slim, easy-on-the-eye young girl, in every department. Shame on you for not seeing Skank is wiping the floor with her 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

View attachment 2824318
Look at her wiping the tit with that flibberty-gibbet!
"Dese gewls dunno wot deys doin' but Ize got firty yeers experweyence so Ize de ekspert inn I?"

The poor sad mare should accept what she's done to Herself and start wearing Crimpilene like Edna does :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
Made me feel quesey wondering what that nasty brown stain was on the front of her plastic vile trousers
I wish you hadn't pointed that out because now 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I agree, I’ve stood next to her years ago in Brighton, I was shocked how tiny she was, we were both wearing flats, I’m 5’ 6”, she was way below me, I estimated 5’ 1”. Of all the people to know it would be you, she’s tiny. I don’t believe Kryten is 5’ 10”, he’s a lot smaller, and look at her heels (broken feet 🤦🏽‍♀️) last night. That’s why they are the same height in photos yesterday, he’s a small guy and she’s got a huge heel on.

View attachment 2824201
What is with that fetishy, feely hand.... Gives me the ick....

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Hey Soph, you enabling turd, tell your sister she’s in serious tit and posting things like this is making her look like the huge tit (left or right, whichever one is bigger than the other) that we all know she is.

View attachment 2824354
Haha in her dweems! Anyway she's got that delightful pink RR that SB brought back for her so why does she need another pink monstrosity?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think the Daily Mail link DC just posted shows what she faces now. Her life as she knew it is over, she could well lose everything, she should lose the MM, she cannot afford it, she cannot afford all the hired-help she has, she also has no relationship, let’s just forget about Kryten being a thing, it’s not, she can’t get a handsome young guy anymore, and that’s what she wants, she can’t get pregnant, and another child is what she wants, and hopefully B & J will be taken from her soon. Mainstream TV do not want her, she’s trouble, she has no talents, no conversation other than bitching about others and talking about herself, she will bring them very heavy criticism if they do try to employ her, producers now know this. Yes she will struggle on, lying unchallenged on Podcasts, appearances in rundown places, selling tat wherever she can, but she will be living in a small house, her glamour status gone. It’s over, I think she’ll increase the ❄ and 🍷 further, her health will decline badly, to be honest I don’t see her being around much longer, she will not cope with the consequences of failing to curb her spending and paying her debts that are coming for her now.

But it's okay the fail state that she earns 2.2m a year on OF

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You know thinking about her bankruptcies and especially non payment of tax and VAT, she is never going to get out of this. Even if she eventually gets discharged from both bankruptcies it would take what, 3 years. I just can’t see her sticking to a plan or having someone manager her money and her tax. She’s very likely going to end up in prison more than once!
I think it will take more than 3 years as the tax debt only goes up to 2022 so she should be either paying or putting away for 2023/2024 lol its going to be never ending for her at this stage id saay all that money from 2 pantos appearences podcasts whatever crap shes selling and she will want to maintain her lifestyle huge mortgage council tax utilities to pay and if she keeps the MM which i hope she doesnt its the upkeep dont think channel 4 will do another series from the looks of it cant see her being on mainstream tv either shes too much of a liability what happened to her going on the BB after show lol looks like more lies

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I’ve figured out why he annoys me so much. He has obviously been practising his picture face. It’s a lopsided sneer/grin. It’s not genuine, the smile never reaches his eyes. So while he thinks he’s being all cool in his shite catcher pleathers with his little mummy bag, he just looks like a complete gormless brainless twit. Added to the fact he’s with the ronseal deep orange predator, what a total loser. As for her, there’s only one word and our Dolly must be spitting it out at speed!
View attachment 2823917
His face is screaming "No Mum, I really would rather not kiss toothless incontinent gropey Aunt Mildred, please please don't make me"!!

• Haha
Have they rescheduled the date yet? I'd go but I'd need a wingman to reign me in after a few G&Ts though....what can come out of my mouth is as shocking to me as it is everyone else 😁😘
Im the same where Skanky minge is concerned

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have they rescheduled the date yet? I'd go but I'd need a wingman to reign me in after a few G&Ts though....what can come out of my mouth is as shocking to me as it is everyone else 😁😘
Get yourself there my friend! Get as rat-arsed as you like because there will certainly be someone there who will be More Wrecked than you are (y)

• Haha
She has fucked with the wrong people now. The HMRC don't mess about. They find out everything and don't need permission to look at your bank accounts. Al Capone was taken down for tax evasion so fingers crossed this is what finally gets her put away .
I thinknher arrogance has finally caught up with the witch lol she will never admit shes bothered thats why i think shes sayingbshes got a lot of stuff going on shes shitting itvreally im hoping she losing the MM

Reactions: 22
And this deluded creature has, um … bought itself, “ um a new um dress . It’s big . I like it but it’s big . And long . For a wedding . With long sleeves . Um I’ll try it on later but um , it’s big, I’ll put the link below”

As much presence as its sister . I mean, the dress is ( um ) bleeping hideous … but those sales skills are , um , sadly lacking .
Ummm.... er.... ummm.... Has she gone all Amish now....?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think it will take more than 3 years as the tax debt only goes up to 2022 so she should be either paying or putting away for 2023/2024 lol its going to be never ending for her at this stage id saay all that money from 2 pantos appearences podcasts whatever crap shes selling and she will want to maintain her lifestyle huge mortgage council tax utilities to pay and if she keeps the MM which i hope she doesnt its the upkeep dont think channel 4 will do another series from the looks of it cant see her being on mainstream tv either shes too much of a liability what happened to her going on the BB after show lol looks like more lies
Yup you’ve worded that better than me, that’s what I was getting at. She’ll never catch up and pay her tax. Like you say she’s already due 2022/23 and 2023/24 will be around very soon too. I just can’t see her getting out of this mess unless she ditches the hangers on, moves to a 2 bed rented flat, gives up all her vices and engages with an accountant. That or get a proper job. Bin man would suit her.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.