Katie Price #367 Twice bankrupt now for the criminal junkie, no wad to fix the Norks that are wonky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be an estimate though? I just can't see how she can be the same size as Declan Donelly if she's 5'1'. He is famously a short man at about 5' 5''. Sometimes when people look at photos the people are wearing heels...but not in something like this, they're both wearing similar boots. People keep saying JJ is supposed to be 5, 10'' or Pete is 5, 8'' and how can KP look the same size? Probably because she is around 5'4 and then wears heels with them.

View attachment 2824072
I am 5'5" and she was much shorter than me

Reactions: 16
I remember a friend saying she saw her coming out of Primark in Woking a number of years ago screeching at the kids. It was of course all dressed in pink, including pink furry boots - my friend reckoned she looked like a pink Yeti!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
View attachment 2824202 The Noo Powwer Cupple.
Where do you even start with these two eh??
Him a shortarse Humpty Dumpty, dressed like a High School boy from Nooo Yoik with a weasly little face, tragic hair, his dinky little Man-Bag and about 5 feet tall at the highest estimate

Then that thing. Dressed plastic to match its fake norks, the lips,, false arse and all the rest of it, all coated in Ronseal's Burmese Teak shed paint, The Turkey Teef and Moddlin' poses from 1990. Oh and it's barnet looks like its been dragged through a hedge dozens of times, backwards and forwards

Whoa - all you wannabee Zlisters out there had better step aside because der Kinggg & Kweeen is alreddy 'erre Woo Hoo!
I can see why she thought they would be the next Katie & Peter. Saying that, I'm blind as a bat.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I would imagine that at the moment Harvey has a 24 hour fully funded 24 hour care package. If she is using him to claim she needs the MM for him she would have to have him resident full time with her. His needs would have to be reassessed and it is extremely doubtful he would be funded for 24. Hour home care.
The only care packages I've known of are particularly exceptional medical cases - for example a child with a condition where when they fall asleep their brain doesn't send the messages to breathe. Sometimes if there's been an insurance claim/payout that may cover 24/7 but that wouldn't apply to H.

Even babies on home ventilation 24/7 requiring an awake adult with them at all times don't get fully funded care all day and night- parents are expected to do 2 night shifts a week.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I feel for her, if it wasn't for Gary, Warren, Dane, Dwight, Gareth, Pete, Alex, Leandro, Kieran, Joe, Danny, John, Kris, Charles, Carl & JJ this special bankruptcy would never of happened.
***please feel free to fill in all the others in between that I've missed off the list. I can only count on 2 hands how many men she's slept with. But like KP I have major issues with dyscalculia.
Just say 'Uncle Tom Cobly & all' to save time. Her leg's have been open as much as her potty mouth.
1710846166321.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just had a chuckle to myself looking at the pics of skank and that younger woman dressed in the same outfits, wonder if one of skanks new Bff's told skank to wear them 'because she'd look amazing' knowing that the other younger woman was wearing the same and it was a bit of payback for the "i'm the bestest i wipe the floor with the 20 year olds they all look like tit compared to me" comment. Bet skank was livid seeing the younger woman in her outfit looking all young and pretty so the only thing to do was get the norks out to distract people from how she looked like a bag of tit. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
You can get something now as my hubby claimed some last year. He actually had mental breakdown not one like Skank claims to have though!. It wasn't much but better than nothing and they expected you to do phone and in person interviews now and then to discuss going back to work.
But he had paid his NI though

Reactions: 8
View attachment 2824202 The Noo Powwer Cupple.
Where do you even start with these two eh??
Him a shortarse Humpty Dumpty, dressed like a High School boy from Nooo Yoik with a weasly little face, tragic hair, his dinky little Man-Bag and about 5 feet tall at the highest estimate

Then that thing. Dressed plastic to match its fake norks, the lips,, false arse and all the rest of it, all coated in Ronseal's Burmese Teak shed paint, The Turkey Teef and Moddlin' poses from 1990. Oh and it's barnet looks like its been dragged through a hedge dozens of times, backwards and forwards

Whoa - all you wannabee Zlisters out there had better step aside because der Kinggg & Kweeen is alreddy 'erre Woo Hoo!
I usually agree with your posts Rita, but not on this occasion I'm afraid. The brand of spray on her leathery skin is actually Cuprinol Seasoned Oak. The guy at my local B & Q who I trust with my life, said she has it on monthly standing order :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I asked this last night but I think most people had gone to bed.
What IS coming for her though? Nothing has really been said about this. Most people don’t even know what a double bankruptcy even is (me included). How will this impact her daily life?
I think the Daily Mail link DC just posted shows what she faces now. Her life as she knew it is over, she could well lose everything, she should lose the MM, she cannot afford it, she cannot afford all the hired-help she has, she also has no relationship, let’s just forget about Kryten being a thing, it’s not, she can’t get a handsome young guy anymore, and that’s what she wants, she can’t get pregnant, and another child is what she wants, and hopefully B & J will be taken from her soon. Mainstream TV do not want her, she’s trouble, she has no talents, no conversation other than bitching about others and talking about herself, she will bring them very heavy criticism if they do try to employ her, producers now know this. Yes she will struggle on, lying unchallenged on Podcasts, appearances in rundown places, selling tat wherever she can, but she will be living in a small house, her glamour status gone. It’s over, I think she’ll increase the ❄ and 🍷 further, her health will decline badly, to be honest I don’t see her being around much longer, she will not cope with the consequences of failing to curb her spending and paying her debts that are coming for her now.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Latest
This is my favourite meme ever and I have been saving this for when all the posters on here and people doing exceptional stuff like DC-16, the go fund me, the detectives 🕵, and literally all of us, finally get to see her comeuppance starting….

IMG_0207.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
The only care packages I've known of are particularly exceptional medical cases - for example a child with a condition where when they fall asleep their brain doesn't send the messages to breathe. Sometimes if there's been an insurance claim/payout that may cover 24/7 but that wouldn't apply to H.

Even babies on home ventilation 24/7 requiring an awake adult with them at all times don't get fully funded care all day and night- parents are expected to do 2 night shifts a week.
Actually they do. My friend has a child with a tracheostomy and gets all night shifts covered. Well apart from when carers call in sick and nobody will pick up an extra shift and my friend has to be awake for hours on end!

My own disabled adult son has night waking carers in his respite place due to a chronic and rare form of epilepsy. We could request that at home but we basically wing it between us and sleep lightly. This sort of night care is generally only available if the person has medical needs and is CHC funded rather than social care funded.

So without knowing the full extent of H's needs and whether he needs night waking carers it's hard to say. One thing I do know is that once they are adult you are not obliged to provide any care at all (although of course most of us want to with our adult children). So technically he could have a team of carers all day every day and night waking carers if needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Right, thanks all, that does explain in detail although there are quite a lot of “could” in there.
My next question is, what about any tax unpaid since 2022? I can’t imagine she suddenly sat down and worked out a payment plan at that point.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Second time bankrupt?????? She will need a holiday to Thailand now to cope :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The final paragraph from The Daily Mash article really made me laugh. It's funny cos it's true! :ROFLMAO:

'Your latest court appearance is Peter Andre’s fault

If you should find yourself in trouble with the law, it’s not your fault. It’s all those no-good fellas who ruined your life and made you a bag of nerves, in particular Peter Andre. It may sound implausible that a relationship which ended in 2012 could make you forget you’re doing 70mph in a 40mph zone, but that’s how much of a bastard Peter is.'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.