Katie Price #367 Twice bankrupt now for the criminal junkie, no wad to fix the Norks that are wonky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest, Red Tops aren’t happy with her, “without a care in the world after being declared bankrupt”

Oooh la la, and look, do I detect Kryten and her having a row here, is there trouble in paradise in the non relationship already 🤔😂

View attachment 2824052
He ain’t happy 😁
View attachment 2824066

First pic - that’s the most open his eyes have ever been. Hardly recognised him.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
OMG today keeps giving, that girl’s noticed and posted this, state of the Skank, thinks it’s down with the kids, nah Skank it’s a Mum who’s brought two beach balls to the party 🤦🏽‍♀️ Kryten in the background there, trying to ignore her 😁

Court case, what court case, this must be what being signed off is all about….

View attachment 2823622
Omfg those huge tits 🫣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I’ve figured out why he annoys me so much. He has obviously been practising his picture face. It’s a lopsided sneer/grin. It’s not genuine, the smile never reaches his eyes. So while he thinks he’s being all cool in his shite catcher pleathers with his little mummy bag, he just looks like a complete gormless brainless twit. Added to the fact he’s with the ronseal deep orange predator, what a total loser. As for her, there’s only one word and our Dolly must be spitting it out at speed!
View attachment 2823917
If I don't know better I'd swear this was one of Poms creations

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The more I look at him the more unattractive he becomes. No wonder he's the best skanky could recruit into her Save My Arse Campaign!
He is below average in every respect. I still wonder why his SM is such a snooze-fest? Pictures of empty pubs, gyms and swimming pools. Why would anyone follow him for that and followers are the holy grail.

Reactions: 27
I asked this last night but I think most people had gone to bed.
What IS coming for her though? Nothing has really been said about this. Most people don’t even know what a double bankruptcy even is (me included). How will this impact her daily life?

Reactions: 18
I can tell you 100% she is no more than 5" 1. I have spend more than enough time with her to know her height. We've had this topic before. I don't know why they appear the same height in this picture, but Declan is also very much shorter than me.
I agree, I’ve stood next to her years ago in Brighton, I was shocked how tiny she was, we were both wearing flats, I’m 5’ 6”, she was way below me, I estimated 5’ 1”. Of all the people to know it would be you, she’s tiny. I don’t believe Kryten is 5’ 10”, he’s a lot smaller, and look at her heels (broken feet 🤦🏽‍♀️) last night. That’s why they are the same height in photos yesterday, he’s a small guy and she’s got a huge heel on.

IMG_8349.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I feel for her, if it wasn't for Gary, Warren, Dane, Dwight, Gareth, Pete, Alex, Leandro, Kieran, Joe, Danny, John, Kris, Charles, Carl & JJ this special bankruptcy would never of happened.
***please feel free to fill in all the others in between that I've missed off the list. I can only count on 2 hands how many men she's slept with. But like KP I have major issues with dyscalculia.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
1710843918255.png
The Noo Powwer Cupple.
Where do you even start with these two eh??
Him a shortarse Humpty Dumpty, dressed like a High School boy from Nooo Yoik with a weasly little face, tragic hair, his dinky little Man-Bag and about 5 feet tall at the highest estimate

Then that thing. Dressed plastic to match its fake norks, the lips,, false arse and all the rest of it, all coated in Ronseal's Burmese Teak shed paint, The Turkey Teef and Moddlin' poses from 1990. Oh and it's barnet looks like its been dragged through a hedge dozens of times, backwards and forwards

Whoa - all you wannabee Zlisters out there had better step aside because der Kinggg & Kweeen is alreddy 'erre Woo Hoo!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I feel for her, if it wasn't for Gary, Warren, Dane, Dwight, Gareth, Pete, Alex, Leandro, Kieran, Joe, Danny, John, Kris, Charles, Carl & JJ this special bankruptcy would never of happened.
***please feel free to fill in all the others in between that I've missed off the list. I can only count on 2 hands how many men she's slept with. But like KP I have major issues with dyscalculia.
Even Vishnu wouldn't have enough fingers to count for her
1710844670293.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
DM taking the piss in so many ways here...😂😂😂

Whilst clearing stating all the facts & figures regarding her 2nd bankruptcy.

The 'I've been signed off...' quote just confirms to the wider public exactly how thick & clueless she is!
Size of her neck Her head looks like a thumb

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When she says she’s been signed off, does she mean she’s been signed “off her tits!”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.