Katie Price #367 Twice bankrupt now for the criminal junkie, no wad to fix the Norks that are wonky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is big enough to do serious damage. If not in the right environment he loses it becauunable to apply reasoning and control. Doesn’t err well for anyone in that house if he is drag away from the safe familia college enviroment to back home used to save KP MMto do someone some damage

Am I being pedantic if I say technically H is not a disabled child?
No you aren’t. He is an adult in the eyes ld the law at 18. He is much older than that now. So he is very much a grown man. The statute of limitation has run out on that one skank!!

Reactions: 23
Slow the feck down will you all, my god It’s threads are flying! 😱
I know, right!! This is officially the tenth time I've come & tried to frantically respond to posts pressing so hard I look like a neurotic mental person because the threads been closed....I have steam coming out of my ears from frustration & must consider the possibility that....

We'd all have nowhere else to go & vent if she had an epiphany 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think the Daily Mail link DC just posted shows what she faces now. Her life as she knew it is over, she could well lose everything, she should lose the MM, she cannot afford it, she cannot afford all the hired-help she has, she also has no relationship, let’s just forget about Kryten being a thing, it’s not, she can’t get a handsome young guy anymore, and that’s what she wants, she can’t get pregnant, and another child is what she wants, and hopefully B & J will be taken from her soon. Mainstream TV do not want her, she’s trouble, she has no talents, no conversation other than bitching about others and talking about herself, she will bring them very heavy criticism if they do try to employ her, producers now know this. Yes she will struggle on, lying unchallenged on Podcasts, appearances in rundown places, selling tat wherever she can, but she will be living in a small house, her glamour status gone. It’s over, I think she’ll increase the ❄ and 🍷 further, her health will decline badly, to be honest I don’t see her being around much longer, she will not cope with the consequences of failing to curb her spending and paying her debts that are coming for her now.

Yes but will she? She looked pretty pleased with herself last night. She has exceptional form for getting away with it. Poor old Boris Becker got done dirty by comparison 😝

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I’ve figured out why he annoys me so much. He has obviously been practising his picture face. It’s a lopsided sneer/grin. It’s not genuine, the smile never reaches his eyes. So while he thinks he’s being all cool in his shite catcher pleathers with his little mummy bag, he just looks like a complete gormless brainless twit. Added to the fact he’s with the ronseal deep orange predator, what a total loser. As for her, there’s only one word and our Dolly must be spitting it out at speed!
View attachment 2823917
He looks like he’s standing in front of the funny mirrors at the fair!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He is big enough to do serious damage. If not in the right environment he loses it becauunable to apply reasoning and control. Doesn’t err well for anyone in that house if he is drag away from the safe familia college enviroment to back home used to save KP MMto do someone some damage

Am I being pedantic if I say technically H is not a disabled child?
No. H is a vulnerable adult.

Reactions: 19
Her face completely lying that she didn’t no she was in court yesterday why won’t they call her out and say about hers lies

Reactions: 30
I just want to say thank you to you all for the bloody huge lols this morning. I’ve been in hysterics catching up, it’s pure comedy gold

This comment from the bankruptcy expert in the DM article just about finished me off imagining the skankonator catching the bus ….

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Why would you put pics on of flash cars 🤷you would go under the radar bet her family’s fuming

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve figured out why he annoys me so much. He has obviously been practising his picture face. It’s a lopsided sneer/grin. It’s not genuine, the smile never reaches his eyes. So while he thinks he’s being all cool in his shite catcher pleathers with his little mummy bag, he just looks like a complete gormless brainless twit. Added to the fact he’s with the ronseal deep orange predator, what a total loser. As for her, there’s only one word and our Dolly must be spitting it out at speed!
View attachment 2823917
Yes it reminds me of the Friends episode where Chandler can't smile for the photographer

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Waiting for the family post saying Katie is in a bad place and is getting help and needs privacy the usual

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Yes it reminds me of the Friends episode where Chandler can't smile for the photographer
This is my 7 year old when I ask her to smile. She looks just like Chandler! We have to catch her off guard now.

• Haha
  • Heart
And this deluded creature has, um … bought itself, “ um a new um dress . It’s big . I like it but it’s big . And long . For a wedding . With long sleeves . Um I’ll try it on later but um , it’s big, I’ll put the link below”

As much presence as its sister . I mean, the dress is ( um ) bleeping hideous … but those sales skills are , um , sadly lacking .

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
What the actual duck do them pair look like 🤣🤣
Why does jj always look like he's in pain / about to cry 🤣🤣
Let’s face it, Lego looks like he’s trying to have a tit but his piles are getting in the way….

…… and where are his trousers from?
“Le House of gardening refuse bags.com”?
---
What are THOSE?

They look like something I had from Wembley Market in 1996
Coronation street barmaid shoes (normally worn with a leopard skin dress).

Apologies to well dressed barmaids btw!

• Haha
Just had a chuckle to myself looking at the pics of skank and that younger woman dressed in the same outfits, wonder if one of skanks new Bff's told skank to wear them 'because she'd look amazing' knowing that the other younger woman was wearing the same and it was a bit of payback for the "i'm the bestest i wipe the floor with the 20 year olds they all look like tit compared to me" comment. Bet skank was livid seeing the younger woman in her outfit looking all young and pretty so the only thing to do was get the norks out to distract people from how she looked like a bag of tit. 🤣
Outrageous Stan, can you not see this 30 years in the business tired-looking, hard-faced, strangely-shaped with fake caricature boobs and a thickening waste has-been, is still out competing the fresh-faced, slim, easy-on-the-eye young girl, in every department. Shame on you for not seeing Skank is wiping the floor with her 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

0636E808-C25A-429C-BE7E-323226049048.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.