Katie Price #367 Twice bankrupt now for the criminal junkie, no wad to fix the Norks that are wonky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And this deluded creature has, um … bought itself, “ um a new um dress . It’s big . I like it but it’s big . And long . For a wedding . With long sleeves . Um I’ll try it on later but um , it’s big, I’ll put the link below”

As much presence as its sister . I mean, the dress is ( um ) bleeping hideous … but those sales skills are , um , sadly lacking .
She’s coco nuts.
It even looks shite on the rake thin model on their website.
Who wears a potato sack to a wedding????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
And this deluded creature has, um … bought itself, “ um a new um dress . It’s big . I like it but it’s big . And long . For a wedding . With long sleeves . Um I’ll try it on later but um , it’s big, I’ll put the link below”

As much presence as its sister . I mean, the dress is ( um ) bleeping hideous … but those sales skills are , um , sadly lacking .
Um umcunt.
---
She’s coco nuts.
It even looks shite on the rake thin model on their website.
Who wears a potato sack to a wedding????
Um.👀🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Outrageous Stan, can you not see this 30 years in the business tired-looking, hard-faced, strangely-shaped with fake caricature boobs and a thickening waste has-been, is still out competing the fresh-faced, slim, easy-on-the-eye young girl, in every department. Shame on you for not seeing Skank is wiping the floor with her 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

View attachment 2824318
KP also couldn't get the matching top in a big enough size to accommodate her masssssive tits!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

For an Amish Wedding. Jesus-titty-christ! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 33
KP also couldn't get the matching top in a big enough size to accommodate her masssssive tits!!
Made me feel quesey wondering what that nasty brown stain was on the front of her plastic vile trousers

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Wonder what bollocks she came out with to those around her last night. What 'spin' did she put on the driving conviction & latest bankruptcy? But just looking at JBoy you can see he's mentally challenged. He has that same grimace & smirk on his face every time. You could look at every picture of him & it's like his same head has been superimposed on every shot. You can feel the lack of chemistry through the pictures. Set up shots by the PR people. Presume they get paid for the pictures that were published.
I note from her bankruptcy hearing 2020, she blamed MH for the situation. She stated ........ During a hearing about her finances in October 2020, the former model said she hadn't been "able to deal with these issues or in the right mental state to understand everything that has been going on."
Well 4 years later, she can't still go down that route. Judge/forensic accountant will ask WHY, if she's still struggling, didn't she have people in place, like accountants/management, to deal with her tax/financial circumstances. Can't blame her unwell mother either. My God, anyone around her need's to be very careful because she's going to be throwing many under the bus.
As for the #signed off' what ever that means - she's not employed. IF by that she's alluding to MH issues, then how was she able to do the podcast yesterday & turn up at the Z list function last night? Obviously managed to fit in some 'self care' too, by having Cuprinol Seasoned Oak, spray applied for the occasion.
She said she wanted to stay in bankruptcy forever ... getting her wish ... woo hoo she loves it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
For an Amish Wedding. Jesus-titty-christ! 🤮
Amish wedding stop i nearly wet my bloody self could you picture her living in ths Amish community for even a couple of days theywould take her for a ride in a horse and buggy and dump her in the middle of a field

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Look at the size of her! One, she’s taller than JJ here. She’s tiny, probs 5’1’. I’ve seen her in real life. Tiny. So with 4 inch heels JJ IS WHAT, 5’5’ ? and she’s thickening in the middle to match her thick skull 🤣
Is he Lego sized?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Even though I know what a vile low life she is, I am still disgusted to see she has paid nothing at all off her debts. I had wrongly assumed that she was bunging a few grand to the trustees every now and then. I don’t know how the hell she has got away with this for so long, especially as she spends non stop and boasts that she’s loaded.
She's got away with it because the court system is so far behind after the pandemic

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Absolutely not !!!

Two bankruptcies means two holidays in the mind of the Skank
How will she even afford a holiday now surely she would have to explain to the Bankrupcy court she will have to be careful how she spashes her cash now

Reactions: 24
Hey Soph, you enabling turd, tell your sister she’s in serious tit and posting things like this is making her look like the huge tit (left or right, whichever one is bigger than the other) that we all know she is.

IMG_1196.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
She's got away with it because the court system is so far behind after the pandemic
Shes stuck two fingers up to any court proceedings for far too long now and ive just remembered on top of over 3 million she owes in bankrupcy she also owes a hefty sum to AR must take the witch to owing about 3.5 million now which is beyond outrageous

Reactions: 35

Why does she only ever wear big dull Amish sacks & why ASOS - she can just go local grocery store or ponce a JYY sack from her lovely sis

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yes but will she? She looked pretty pleased with herself last night. She has exceptional form for getting away with it. Poor old Boris Becker got done dirty by comparison 😝
Because she has been treated lightly in the past over driving offences & up until now the bankruptcy, she believes she's invincible & nothing will change. Also, she is honestly like a robot. She has few human characteristics & is devoid of any feelings, like empathy, morals or even fear. Think Leo perfectly summed it up by saying her brain isn't wired properly.
She's lead everyone to believe that MM is safe. She believes she can spend, spend, spend & nobody will do a thing about it. Her pattern of life will carry on this way until she is STOPPED. Hopefully there will be a payment plan set in place in April. The MM will be sold & some money paid to creditors (it's a :poop: hole so won't be worth that much). She will be given living expenses via trustee's in bankruptcy & on a tight rein about what she earns & spends (people will be watching that EVEYTHING is declared). She would need to justify holidays, luxury items & certainly the hair, nails, fillers etc. Questions would be asked if she starts squandering money. AND... hopefully a visit to an HM prison somewhere, when they find out she's been hiding assets & done some super dodgy dealings financially. So far financially & with driving convictions (there's still another one at least pending) she's been lucky, but I can't wait for the day when hopefully she realises she F'D up big time,. I'd love her passport to be revoked, but I don't think that's allowed.
I bet there are many, many people in the Karma Queue today, hoping & praying the next few short weeks will be the day of reckoning for her. Especially her exes. I'm hoping this will help seal the deal with Kieran getting J & B back, if she loses it all. Certainly if she get's sent down🙏🤞

1710850854307.png

1710850873053.png
Aww, she can cut this out & give to Harvey after she's read it !o_O:ROFLMAO:

EDIT:Thankfully she has little time IF BH goes ahead April, to stash a load of cash away, as she as no BIG TV deals etc in the offing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Following yesterday’s ruling, surely her house has to be the first thing to go? The grounds, the staff, the maintenance, the huge bills, are all unnecessary. If she lived in a normal size three bed house it would free up so much of her income. And then she can finally start paying her debts.
Does anyone know how soon any new restrictions will kick in? Does it have to wait until her other BH in April?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I agree, I’ve stood next to her years ago in Brighton, I was shocked how tiny she was, we were both wearing flats, I’m 5’ 6”, she was way below me, I estimated 5’ 1”. Of all the people to know it would be you, she’s tiny. I don’t believe Kryten is 5’ 10”, he’s a lot smaller, and look at her heels (broken feet 🤦🏽‍♀️) last night. That’s why they are the same height in photos yesterday, he’s a small guy and she’s got a huge heel on.

View attachment 2824201
Life changing trotter injuries eh Kipper ...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think the Daily Mail link DC just posted shows what she faces now. Her life as she knew it is over, she could well lose everything, she should lose the MM, she cannot afford it, she cannot afford all the hired-help she has, she also has no relationship, let’s just forget about Kryten being a thing, it’s not, she can’t get a handsome young guy anymore, and that’s what she wants, she can’t get pregnant, and another child is what she wants, and hopefully B & J will be taken from her soon. Mainstream TV do not want her, she’s trouble, she has no talents, no conversation other than bitching about others and talking about herself, she will bring them very heavy criticism if they do try to employ her, producers now know this. Yes she will struggle on, lying unchallenged on Podcasts, appearances in rundown places, selling tat wherever she can, but she will be living in a small house, her glamour status gone. It’s over, I think she’ll increase the ❄ and 🍷 further, her health will decline badly, to be honest I don’t see her being around much longer, she will not cope with the consequences of failing to curb her spending and paying her debts that are coming for her now.

If all this comes to fruition I cannot see her seeing the year out. At least she will get one last big payout, has no doubt she will be found in some lurid way.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.