Katie price #366 Skanks got off with another fine, didn't turn up as she was sniffing a line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this too-ing & fro-ing makes my brain hurt. I was going to say skank's brain must struggle with all this going-on but then I realised that actually she doesn't give a shiny shite about one little bit of it nor has she A Brain worth mentioning anyway. Its that simple innit?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I maybe wrong but I thought the original hearing was late 23 and was adjourned (poss around the same time as the FA's brought in?). It's a bit of a farce if it is adjourned today again. Hopefully they will put forward another date? It surely can't go on forever?
There's 9 hearings where HMRC is involved all adjourned today though, so I think its something procedural. I found this reason for adjournment. Please god let this be it :D

Screen Shot 2024-03-18 at 10.25.09.png

• Heart
Reactions: 20
All this too-ing & fro-ing makes my brain hurt. I was going to say skank's brain must struggle with all this going-on but then I realised that actually she doesn't give a shiny shite about one little bit of it - its that simple innit?
I don't think she does care at all - she probably still thinks she will get away with it all because the courts will get fed up with chasing her!
---
There's 9 hearings where HMRC is involved all adjourned today though, so I think its something procedural. I found this reason for adjournment. Please god let this be it :D

View attachment 2822137
Ooh well spotted!! Let's hope they are now going for criminal proceedings! 😁

Reactions: 20
Ok, HMRC were on the original list, but came off to chase her separately, I think they were trying to see what would happen in the first bankruptcy, but probably got fed up with the delays.
They were probably also pissed off that she wasn't co-operating on the Jordan Trading company and that just got written off due to her non compliance.

This is a really unusual situation as I keep saying, as she has not been discharged from her first bankruptcy yet. I don't think they are just going to let her get away with it. I'm sure HMRC have plenty of evidence.
She doesn't have to be there, so you know she won't.
Think we will just have to wait and see what the judge says.

Reactions: 45
If she paid a significant amount of money towards her debts now (I know she’s done that before), surely there would be even more scrutiny into where she suddenly and miraculously found the cash? Even if Amy had the dosh and was willing to hand it over, I think that boat has well and truly sailed. Can’t help feeling that she thinks if she just ignores the hearings, everything will get sorted without any consequence or repercussions for her and she can go on her merry way without a care in the world.

Reactions: 27
Nothing lately about the animals apart from Wallis. Wonder which dogs are still there as well as cats and those poor little Guinea pigs. I worry about all of them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh Gawd people. I'm going to get excited again! :LOL:🤪 Two people on the list with her in court today are fraudsters! David Roy Howick was investigated by the insolvency service and was found to be stealing wages and funds from a company.....so fraud in other words!
Abbey King Khawaja was on trial for forging wills!

Screen Shot 2024-03-18 at 10.32.56.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-18 at 10.33.06.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-18 at 10.32.10.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-18 at 10.29.11.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Obviously not planning on turning up today.... Is she required too?

ETA Just seen DC say she probably isn't required to be there, so of course she won't be at all.... Head, Sand comes to mind.
Definitely got her head in the sand - she truly thinks ignoring it will make it all go away!

Reactions: 23
Oh my. Another one with an adjourned case from HMRC today! On trial for VAT fraud in 2022. I hope this is it, the investigators may have found fraud!

Screen Shot 2024-03-18 at 10.59.21.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-18 at 10.57.55.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-18 at 11.00.57.png

Arrrgggh!, and another one on the list with a criminal history. I need a lie down 🤯

Screen Shot 2024-03-18 at 11.07.34.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Surely all this pleading poverty won’t add up in court? She has a whole staff working for her, childminders, cleaners, assistants etc. None of these people are in a position to work for nothing. Plus bills, food etc and the stupid amount of money she spends on herself every month. Just where do they think it’s coming from? And if she does still have a huge stash under the mattress then she can pay some debts with it. How this has been allowed to go on for so long is beyond me. Is she paying her mortgage every month? That alone must be a huge bill. She hardly does any meaningful work now, just where is it all coming from?
I think her mortgage must just be interest The rises over the last year have been significant and with her house a repayment would have risen exponentially, she got into arrears before so it would., at least, to me that she’s only paying interest . Even at that interest only would be significant

Reactions: 24
Oh Gawd people. I'm going to get excited again! :LOL:🤪 Two people on the list with her in court today are fraudsters! David Roy Howick was investigated by the insolvency service and was found to be stealing wages and funds from a company.....so fraud in other words!
Abbey King Khawaja was on trial for forging wills!

View attachment 2822147
View attachment 2822148

View attachment 2822149

View attachment 2822150
Well done Helena, for spotting this. Let's hope she's in the list with serious offenders, because she is one 🙏 🤞

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Ok, HMRC were on the original list, but came off to chase her separately, I think they were trying to see what would happen in the first bankruptcy, but probably got fed up with the delays.
They were probably also pissed off that she wasn't co-operating on the Jordan Trading company and that just got written off due to her non compliance.

This is a really unusual situation as I keep saying, as she has not been discharged from her first bankruptcy yet. I don't think they are just going to let her get away with it. I'm sure HMRC have plenty of evidence.
She doesn't have to be there, so you know she won't.
Think we will just have to wait and see what the judge says.
So is there an actual hearing involving Skanky today im so confused lol

Reactions: 10
Well done Helena, for spotting this. Let's hope she's in the list with serious offenders, because she is one 🙏 🤞
I'm thinking maybe the HMRC / insolvency investigation team are there all day with evidence for each case they've found wrongdoing in. It would make sense for them to handle a bunch of cases on the same day!
---
So is there an actual hearing involving Skanky today im so confused lol
Yes. 99.9% sure :D

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I'm thinking maybe the HMRC / insolvency investigation team are there all day with evidence for each case they've found wrongdoing in. It would make sense for them to handle a bunch of cases on the same day!
---

Yes. 99.9% sure :D
I hope you are right.:D

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.