Katie price #366 Skanks got off with another fine, didn't turn up as she was sniffing a line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got Another gig, at a festival now 🤦🏽‍♀️

Noticeable on a few posts now, she’s finally saying nearly 30 years in the industry. Sad to say everyone, I don’t think the 30th Anniversary Red Carpet party celebrating her 30 years in the business, when it’s only 28 years, is happening. Reckon Edna has told her even they can’t pull off that whopping lie 😁

View attachment 2822288
What hasn't she done????? Err let me think ..... PAID HER BILLS??????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Noticeable on a few posts now, she’s finally saying nearly 30 years in the industry. Sad to say everyone, I don’t think the 30th Anniversary Red Carpet party celebrating her 30 years in the business, when it’s only 28 years, is happening. Reckon Edna has told her even they can’t pull off that whopping lie 😁

View attachment 2822288
What hasn't she done? How about pay her bleeping bills for a start!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Interesting that Mirror story quotes Skanky in her last court appearance saying she’s “ scared because of that site” “ it’s a horrible site “ etc …. But has edited out the actual word Tattle or “ A Tattle site” as she actually called it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It's good, it's a necessary step in the legal process to hopefully see her jailed for tax evasion.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Cherie Blair was a barrister, so she would have legal connections - not that I believe the theory. If you look at her driving offences, loads of them have been at magistrates courts, they could have 3 magistrates at each one, different ones each time. How would someone influence all these people over so many years? Then you have two bankruptcies now, one with forensic investigation, no-one seems to have protected her from that.
Helena awhile ago,can’t remember our poster who it was met that nice judge whilst put walking dogs,the one that told she had the worse driving she’d seen but there was nothing she could do?remember that?

Reactions: 17
How would someone influence all these people over so many years? Then you have two bankruptcies now, one with forensic investigation, no-one seems to have protected her from that.
Well, quite. Even if Cherie Blair was minded to "protect" KP, there would have been far too many people for her (CB) to keep an eye on. It just wouldn't have been worth the stress for the Blairs. If the virginity business really happened, it probably wouldn't have occasioned much more than a minor telling-off to Euan.

Reactions: 12
So she hasn’t been paying any tax for years!! Oh dear me. And she hasn’t payed any monthly instalments of £12500 on the current bankruptcy as promised either. She’s just spent all the money on crap, oh dear lol
---
There’s more information in an article in the sun folks if you want to look

Reactions: 37

View attachment 2822288
What hasn't she done?

Paid her taxes & creditors.
Given Jett & Bunny back to Kieran, after abducting them.
Kept to her driving bans.
Kept her legs closed.
Shut her potty loud mouth buttoned shut.
Stayed without a bed mate for longer than 2 weeks..................... This list could go on & on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
What hasn't she done?

Kept her legs closed.
Stayed without a bed mate for longer than 2 weeks..................... This list could go on & on.
Stopped getting ridiculous surgery/shite tattoos.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Helena awhile ago,can’t remember our poster who it was met that nice judge whilst put walking dogs,the one that told she had the worse driving she’d seen but there was nothing she could do?remember that?
I remember vaguely Dolly, not sure what was said exactly. Personally I don't think she's being protected by anyone in the law. It's very unusual to have a 2nd bankruptcy. So she's not got away with anything.
---
What hasn't she done?

Kept her legs closed.
Stopped shouting
Stopped snorting :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 21

View attachment 2822288
“never heard before stories”? I doubt it

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I remember that. She couldn't do anything as the previous judge had fucked it all up and radically said if she gets help blah blah blah then she wouldn't be given a custodial sentence so she hot footed it over to hotel Priory and got away with it all as the 2nd judge couldn't go over what the 1st judge said.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.